d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > To My Israeli Friends > Please Read
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 7,252.72
Jul 21 2014 10:23am
Quote (darksoho @ Jul 21 2014 12:19pm)
i had no intention to give you hard time buddy.
sorry if you thought i did.

...we're all good :hug:

My skin is so thick that when my Doctor needs to take a blood sample they have to stick the needle in my eye B)

My only hope in making this thread is that we would all tone down the shouting at each other .

Gold: 171.76
Jul 21 2014 10:41am
Quote (Yakir @ Jul 21 2014 11:29am)
What about the Palestine that murder Israeli citizens?

A defence of murder cannot only consist of , well what about the murderers on that side ... Clearly Hamas is scum . Either you'll be a beacon of light .
Or you'll be scum that bombs neighbourhoods to dust ... Murders children... And creates more and more terrorists.
Right now your country is the later ... People have spent pages and pages of arguments to try and show you that some Hamas scum that has power because of the shit that Israel pulls ... Does not give you a free pass to turn children and civilians into dust...when the vast majority of people Israel is killing is children and women ... There's a big fucking problem with your strategy... And then you and your ilk try and act like its Hamas fault that an Israeli tank turned an apartment building into a bunch of dead civilians.

And if you think I'm a Jew hater fine ... But I can tell you that I personally was here through the Iraq and Afghanistan conflicts talking about the same shit every week for years about the rapes , the murders ... The civilians turned to dust for absolutely no reason .

Israel is scum until they change their path to one of peace . At moment they are the largest contributor to death and destruction in their conflict.
Trade Moderator
Gold: 82,000.00
Trader: Trusted
Jul 22 2014 12:22am
Quote (bitg_pj @ Jul 21 2014 07:41pm)
A defence of murder cannot only consist of , well what about the murderers on that side ... Clearly Hamas is scum . Either you'll be a beacon of light .
Or you'll be scum that bombs neighbourhoods to dust ... Murders children... And creates more and more terrorists.
Right now your country is the later ... People have spent pages and pages of arguments to try and show you that some Hamas scum that has power because of the shit that Israel pulls ... Does not give you a free pass to turn children and civilians into dust...when the vast majority of people Israel is killing is children and women ... There's a big fucking problem with your strategy... And then you and your ilk try and act like its Hamas fault that an Israeli tank turned an apartment building into a bunch of dead civilians.

And if you think I'm a Jew hater fine ... But I can tell you that I personally was here through the Iraq and Afghanistan conflicts talking about the same shit every week for years about the rapes , the murders ... The civilians turned to dust for absolutely no reason .

Israel is scum until they change their path to one of peace . At moment they are the largest contributor to death and destruction in their conflict.

Israel is scum for send text messages / shoot near the target / alerts the citizens to get away from the target.
Hamas on the other hand tell those citizens to NOT leave the area and if they do so they will kill them.
Hamas is the one who kill those citizens by not providing them the chance to flee and find cover , not providing them shellters .
Did you ever saw a park in Gaza ? one playground in Gaza ? No, All Hamas funds going to create weapons to destroy Israel.
With all the money they get they could rebuild Gaza 5 times already and everyone could live in peace.
In every war you got those innocent citizens who die , you cant prevent it , you can only try and Israel is trying her best NOT to hit citizens.
Hamas in the other hand doing EVERYTHING he can to hit innocents citizens in order to break the people moral and force the people to pressure the govrement to stop the attack.
Israel can wipe Gaza strip from the air / land / sea without even have one soldier inside but Israel only want to disarm Hamas from his weapons , destory his tunnels that reach into Israeli citys.
Israel have the rights to defend her lands and citizens just like any country who get attacked.

Hamas is the one who causeing all this problem by not accepting Israel as a country and only try to hit Israeli citizens.

Just for the record ,
I agree to the 2 countries solution but not by 1967 borders .
I dont have a problem with anyone except Hamas / people who want to kill me for living in Israel.
People here provide lots of youtube videos showing you clearly that Hamas teaching Palestine kids to have one goal , kill "Jahud" ( Jews ) and if needed die trying.
if you want to see that video just ask darksoho to send it to you.
Gold: 171.76
Jul 22 2014 12:54am
Quote (Yakir @ Jul 22 2014 02:22am)
Israel is scum for send text messages / shoot near the target / alerts the citizens to get away from the target.
Hamas on the other hand tell those citizens to NOT leave the area and if they do so they will kill them.
Hamas is the one who kill those citizens by not providing them the chance to flee and find cover , not providing them shellters .
Did you ever saw a park in Gaza ? one playground in Gaza ? No, All Hamas funds going to create weapons to destroy Israel.
With all the money they get they could rebuild Gaza 5 times already and everyone could live in peace.
In every war you got those innocent citizens who die , you cant prevent it , you can only try and Israel is trying her best NOT to hit citizens.
Hamas in the other hand doing EVERYTHING he can to hit innocents citizens in order to break the people moral and force the people to pressure the govrement to stop the attack.
Israel can wipe Gaza strip from the air / land / sea without even have one soldier inside but Israel only want to disarm Hamas from his weapons , destory his tunnels that reach into Israeli citys.
Israel have the rights to defend her lands and citizens just like any country who get attacked.

Hamas is the one who causeing all this problem by not accepting Israel as a country and only try to hit Israeli citizens.

Just for the record ,
I agree to the 2 countries solution but not by 1967 borders .
I dont have a problem with anyone except Hamas / people who want to kill me for living in Israel.
People here provide lots of youtube videos showing you clearly that Hamas teaching Palestine kids to have one goal , kill "Jahud" ( Jews ) and if needed die trying.
if you want to see that video just ask darksoho to send it to you.

Are you still trying to sell that bullcrap about Arabs wanting the destruction of innocent Jews who want nothing but to live in peace ? Israeli citizens post some of the most heinous sickening things I've ever seen ...

http://www.israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_article.php?id=17643

No different than the supporters of early nazi Germany .. Talking about racial purity of the Jewish lines and keeping filthy Arab blood out .

You're hopeless you will defend the actions of your cowardly government to the end . Hopefully the support of our western governments fades and Israel is forced into a weaker position and may finally have to negotiate in good faith for peace .
Gold: 13.95
Jul 22 2014 01:14am
Quote (bitg_pj @ Jul 22 2014 01:54am)
Are you still trying to sell that bullcrap about Arabs wanting the destruction of innocent Jews who want nothing but to live in peace ? Israeli citizens post some of the most heinous sickening things I've ever seen ...

No different than the supporters of early nazi Germany .. Talking about racial purity of the Jewish lines and keeping filthy Arab blood out .

You're hopeless you will defend the actions of your cowardly government to the end . Hopefully the support of our western governments fades and Israel is forced into a weaker position and may finally have to negotiate in good faith for peace .

@ Bold
But that's the majority of people, palestinians included. Most humans want the same thing, good quality of life and not actually killing each other.
Are there more Arabs wanting the death of Israelis? Sure, they've had the short end of the stick for quite some time, it's to be expected. But I don't think Yamir and other posters from Israel are saying Arabs are coming to get them.

Are you really linking this article to prove Israeli citizen are like top tier villainous citizens? This is starting to sound like your obsession with the police force harbouring the worst of humanity.
What about that trend a few months ago with black teenagers in which they played a game where they just run in the street and knock random white people out for fun?
Are you sure Israelis are committing the most heinous things without conscience? Are you sure it's not the afro-americans? Are you sure it's not the men of Africa with their unstoppable rape urges? Are you sure it's not the chinese boys that kept beating this younger boy with bricks and actually killing him in process. They also peed on him after they were done with him.

That article proves nothing. As a matter of fact, ever since social media, these type of "lure a guy/girl from a dating site and do unspeakable things to him/her" has been common around the world.
Trade Moderator
Jul 22 2014 01:22am
Quote (bitg_pj @ Jul 22 2014 09:54am)

You need to understand Im not talking about every Palestine citizen or every Arab in Israel or in the world.
Those who want to destroy Israel are those radical ones, yes you got those people on the Israeli side aswell and I hate them aswell for being fucking idiots.
I dont justify any action made by radicals , but you need to understand that like you say Israeli citizens been brainwashed by Israeli Media against Palestine citizens then Hamas is doing the same but the diffrence is that they allow 10 years old kid to shoot an AK-47 , teach him how to kill , teach him to hate.
You call Israel coward because she defend her citizens ? Sure , sorry I support my country to have the right to defend herself.
Like you support your country to have the right to defend her citizens and lands so you and your family could live peacfully then we want the same.
We dont care if they get a country , shipped to Iraq / Lybia / Syria / Jordan / Egypt or any other country , problem is that noone want them , not even their own allies only because they know they will act the same in their country just like they act now.
Accept it or not , its your own problem.

This post was edited by Yakir on Jul 22 2014 01:23am
Gold: 0.00
Jul 22 2014 01:29am
doesn't matter

Israel is the winner in the conflict....Hamas is just drawing it out at the cost of innocent lives.

This post was edited by Subwoofer on Jul 22 2014 01:56am
Trade Moderator
Jul 22 2014 01:33am
Quote (Subwoofer @ Jul 22 2014 10:29am)
doesn't matter

Israel is the winner in the conflict....Hamas is just drawing out at the cost of innocent lives.

I feel sorry for every family who lost a member on both sides.
I lost a friend already.
Gold: 22,189.49
Jul 22 2014 09:14am
Your words fell on deaf ears today widow :cry:
Just so you know, I really was rooting for them, as much as I enjoy it
Gold: 285.00
Jul 22 2014 09:23am
Quote (Subwoofer @ Jul 22 2014 02:29am)
doesn't matter

Israel is the winner in the conflict....Hamas is just drawing it out at the cost of innocent lives.

Are you killing? At this point Israel either needs to keep doing for the next few months to completely level kill Hamas in Gaza and become more of an international outcast, or they can retreat now or in the next couple weeks without destroying Hamas.

It seems more lose-lose than than last war in Lebanon that failed.

The little pogrom going on in Palestine currently most likely failed.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll