d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Graphic Design > Graphic Requests > Gnome Alone Band Logo
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 5.50
Jul 20 2014 10:59am
I've recently started a band with a group of friends and we are calling ourselves Gnome Allone. We're looking for some band logo ideas and I will pay well for what is sure to be a good product. If you have experience drawing gnomes in many different styles than I would love to see samples.

The gnome I have in mind is of the laid-back, ominous type. If you have suggestions on that subject I am open to any and all ideas.

I can be flexible with negotiating as long as I trust that I am getting my money's worth.

This is a very vague description, I know, but it's still a fresh idea and I'd like to discuss the visual aspects of it with someone who knows what they're doing. I have a feeling we will work on a single design for quite a while until my group of friends agrees on the final product. Message me for details if you're interested.
Jul 21 2014 04:57pm
New twist. If I supplied photos of me and my 4 friends, would someone be able to do gnome renditions of us?
Jul 25 2014 06:37pm
Name your price!!!
Go Back To Graphic Requests Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll