d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Graphic Design > Graphic Requests > Looking For Guild Charter/avatar/sig > Ft Fg. Spending 300+
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 80.01
Jul 19 2014 10:59pm
I recently started a guild and haven't had much time or funds to really work on it till now.
I am interested in a nice, clean charter/ava with the obvious theme of Spider-man.

For the charter I would like something simple yet eye catching with spidey and I would love to include various villains/heroes from the spidey/marvel universe
(ex: doc oc, green goblin, carnage/symbiotes, Mary jane, etc etc.)
I would prefer the charter bg be transparent so I can use it with the various d2jsp themes to find which fits best.
On the charter I would like some things written like -

"Hello and welcome to Spider-Men!"
* Guild Rules*

Must be an active d2jsp user | Must not exceed 30% warn.
Custom Ranks are 250 fg | Try to abide by all d2jsp rules

You know the usual stuff that goes on charters

As for the avatar. I would LOVE if I could have one like my current ava -
But I want a rotating one (if it's possible?) with heads of carnage, venom, mj, doc oc, goblin, etc etc on the suit x)

Suit stock img -

Um, that's all I can think of for now. If you have any questions please post here or PM me.
I am not afraid to wait for something I like so please, take your time and be creative!!
I am willing to spend 300+ depending on the quality of work/how much I like it. But would prefer not to exceed 500 fg
But you're not just impressing me, you should make something that you think will appeal to others as well so please keep that in mind.
That's all for now and I look forward to see all your work!!
Gold: 31.00
Jul 20 2014 03:54pm
pm me i can probably do this for you
Go Back To Graphic Requests Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll