d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > User Blogs > My Exercise Tracker
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 45,015.90
Warn: 10%
Aug 20 2014 12:24am
So yeah I did 5K on Thursday, Friday I got drunk out of my mind, and Saturday I was hung over for the entire day and didnt get out of bed lol.
So last week I only did 3 hours lol ouch

This week has been a bit better:

Sunday I cleaned up and did one lap in about 30 mins, ill not count the cleaning lol. Last night and tonight both ive done 5k again at an hour each. So already almost at my whole last week lol

Now that I dont have time off until November like I mentioned I think its gonna be a lot easier to get on track again, just good to have routine.
Aug 28 2014 09:03pm
So last week in total I ended up with 30 mins on Sunday and then an hour on Mon-Tue-Wed-Thur for a total of 4.5 hours. Friday some friends came down from my old town and we went a little overboard.

This week so far:

It was raining and gross out on Sunday so I just chilled out.
One hour Monday, walking
One hour Tuesday, walking
One hour Wednesday, walking
Im gonna do an hour tonight, and you guessed it, ill be walking.
Sep 2 2014 10:26pm
ok Friday ended up doing 30 minutes and Thursday did my regular hour. And then Saturday night I did an hour as well. so last week I had 5 and a half hours :D

This week is looking pretty good so far:

Sunday I didnt do anything that I can remember. I feel like I might have done 30 mintues but I cant recall.
Monday (Yesterday) I did a 40 minute stint during the day and then an hour at night so I almost amde up for Sunday lol

Tonight im gonna do an hour and a half to make it a full 3 hours in 3 days!
Sep 4 2014 11:58pm
So on Tuesday I had went another 7.5 km, but this time all at once, and carrying weights. lol, it was a bit much for me. So yesterday I decided to take a rest day, cause the weights and after two 7.5 km days I was so sore yesterday lol.

So I had 3 hours, and then I did intend to go out tonight, aaaannnnd:

By the time I got home ive been in no mood to do anything but lay here and smoke a bowl lol. Which sucks because now I have to travel all weekend to go cover at another branch, AND BUY A NEW CAR!!! :)

So looks like this is gonna be a 3 hour week lol... and it started off so promising...
Go Back To User Blogs Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic