d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > FPS & Battle Royale > Call of Duty Series > Bo2 Vs Ghost
Prev123
Add Reply New Trade New Topic New Poll
Gold: 55.00
Jul 25 2014 05:18pm
Quote (JWZ619 @ Jul 25 2014 12:17am)
Bo2 was great for SND imo. It wasn't filled with LMGS (although once NaDeSHoT used the LMG with thermal on standoff you know everyone else did too LOL), It wasn't filled with smoke grenades just to obtain map control/ get a pick, I found it hard yes to play offense but with the right strategy and the ability of your Gunskill or nadeshots you would be able to get the pick and have an advantage. I can't say for the other maps on ghosts because all I really do is play cvc or private matches so I won't try and argue or say anything because you definitely have more experience in that. I also agree with you on the removal of CTF/Hardpoint was a big problem for infinity ward not making the game look interesting to watch. When I honestly watch a competitive domination game I yawn because it's so slow and not even as fast paced as hardpoint was. Although I do disagree with the playstyle of passive pros. I think if blast shield, tac mask, trophys weren't added the game would end up a lot slower because if they tried rushing ANYTHING they'd be stunned/Naded so they would have to play more passive. Also on BO2 you had the EMP grenade so you could easily take out the trophies and stun/nade them to at least weaken them (including the EMP nade because it does flash and hurt you). But yea the hit detection is better on ghosts but it doesn't even take skill to get kills you die way too fast. Black ops 2 you had at least a little bit of a chance to react in the game

I would like to disagree with you on this one just because it seems like the more reckless you are in Ghosts the more you win. I can't tell you how many times I've lost to people because I had no idea what they were doing. they looked like a Chicken with their head cut off and it just somehow worked it's incredible lol

What you said only describes your problem lol. It seems like you need to lock the map down. I hardly ever lose to stupid people.
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Jul 25 2014 06:11pm
Quote (DannieRiel @ Jul 25 2014 04:18pm)
What you said only describes your problem lol. It seems like you need to lock the map down. I hardly ever lose to stupid people.

Truth.

Bo2 was just the worst for complete bullshit and that was the major issue. It was impossible to win games against 1 shot m8s when yours took a minimum of 3 to kill.
Jul 25 2014 07:20pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Jul 25 2014 07:11pm)
Truth.

Bo2 was just the worst for complete bullshit and that was the major issue. It was impossible to win games against 1 shot m8s when yours took a minimum of 3 to kill.

If it wasnt for the insane lag compesnation they had in bo2, it would've been the best game so far.
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Jul 25 2014 07:34pm
Quote (DannieRiel @ Jul 25 2014 06:20pm)
If it wasnt for the insane lag compesnation they had in bo2, it would've been the best game so far.

I agree. I loved bo2, I thought it was perfectly balanced. Great guns, awesome maps and the esports rules got rid of the stupid shit. Just host booting/horrible lag ruined it for me. Nothing was more irritating then getting host booted 3 games in a row lol.
Jul 25 2014 07:41pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Jul 25 2014 08:34pm)
I agree. I loved bo2, I thought it was perfectly balanced. Great guns, awesome maps and the esports rules got rid of the stupid shit. Just host booting/horrible lag ruined it for me. Nothing was more irritating then getting host booted 3 games in a row lol.

same lol
Go Back To Call of Duty Series Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Trade New Topic New Poll