d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Abbas Wants Hamas To Stop > Plo And Israel Are United On This Issue
Prev1234513Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Trade Moderator
Gold: 82,000.00
Trader: Trusted
Jul 14 2014 06:42am
Abbas controls the West Bank , the West Bank is fairly O.K , the problem is in Gaza , he got no control there to make any difference .
Gold: 281,260.50
Jul 14 2014 11:12am
Quote (Yakir @ Jul 14 2014 08:42am)
Abbas controls the West Bank , the West Bank is fairly O.K , the problem is in Gaza , he got no control there to make any difference .

is there actually rockets launching from or to west bank ?

Gold: 8,933.00
Jul 14 2014 11:54am
Quote (Uncertain @ Jul 14 2014 01:10am)
Sorry I just got done watching an interview with an Israeli soldier that shattered all the bullshit you're spewing.

But then again, when is it ever easy to listen to anything coming from someone that still watches television

ISO link.
Gold: 171.76
Jul 14 2014 02:34pm
Quote (thundercock @ Jul 14 2014 02:07am)
http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/07/10/mahmoud-abbas-slams-hamas-over-rocket-attacks-on-israel-what-are-you-trying-to-achieve/

So it seems that Abbas, the chairman of the PLO, is calling out Hamas for endangering the lives of Palestinians. He, along with Israel, believe that if the rockets stop coming from Gaza, there will be peace within the hour. I'm glad to see that the moderate Palestinians are calling out Hamas for their bullshit. I think that it's in the best interest of the Palestinians to support the PLO because they seem to have made some headway with Israel.

As for the Jew haters here (Skinned, bitg_pj, cambo, 2sexy, etc.), how do you feel about this statement? Do you still support Hamas firing rockets into Israel? Are the dead Palestinian children worth it for your propaganda purposes?

For the Israeli posters on this forum, how do you guys feel about Abbas in general?

Yeah, because if someone recognizes Israel as a Terrorist state they area jew hating anti semite...

you're a clown JR...not even worth destroying your points...I've clearly never supported Terrorists firing Rockets
Gold: 1.00
Jul 14 2014 03:09pm

/thread
Gold: 12,730.67
Jul 14 2014 08:06pm
Quote (bitg_pj @ Jul 14 2014 12:34pm)
Yeah, because if someone recognizes Israel as a Terrorist state they area  jew hating anti semite...

you're a clown JR...not even worth destroying your points...I've clearly never supported Terrorists firing Rockets

I don't think you know what a terrorist is...Israel is going after military targets so they aren't terrorist by definition. Hamas, on the other hand, is SPECIFICALLY targeting civilians which makes them terrorist by definition.

Anyway, you seem to be a Hamas supporter since you never really called them out. I've already said that Israel should do a ground invasion because it'd be more humane than just attacking military targets that may cause civilian casualties. You also, seemed upset that Israel hasn't had any civilians die. I know liberals like things to be fair, but war is never fair.
Gold: 281,260.50
Jul 14 2014 09:02pm
Quote (thundercock @ Jul 14 2014 10:06pm)
I don't think you know what a terrorist is...Israel is going after military targets so they aren't terrorist by definition. Hamas, on the other hand, is SPECIFICALLY targeting civilians which makes them terrorist by definition.

Anyway, you seem to be a Hamas supporter since you never really called them out. I've already said that Israel should do a ground invasion because it'd be more humane than just attacking military targets that may cause civilian casualties. You also, seemed upset that Israel hasn't had any civilians die. I know liberals like things to be fair, but war is never fair.

Everyone here knows Hamas is a terrorist organization and nobody is supporting them, you voluntarily confounding who is defending Palestinians right to be Hamas supporters.

"Hamas security forces reportedly shoot and torture Palestinians who opposed Hamas rule in Gaza. In one case, a Palestinian had criticized Hamas in a conversation on the street with some friends. Later that day, more than a dozen armed men with black masks and red kaffiyeh took the man from his home, and brought him to a solitary area where they shot him three times in the lower legs and ankles. The man told Human Rights Watch that he was not politically active"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamas

i hope this help you stopping your empty trolls and being more emphatic to the Palestinian cause

Gold: 12,730.67
Jul 14 2014 09:30pm
Quote (2sexy4u @ Jul 14 2014 07:02pm)
Everyone here knows Hamas is a terrorist organization and nobody is supporting them, you voluntarily confounding who is defending Palestinians right to be Hamas supporters.

"Hamas security forces reportedly shoot and torture Palestinians who opposed Hamas rule in Gaza. In one case, a Palestinian had criticized Hamas in a conversation on the street with some friends. Later that day, more than a dozen armed men with black masks and red kaffiyeh took the man from his home, and brought him to a solitary area where they shot him three times in the lower legs and ankles. The man told Human Rights Watch that he was not politically active"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamas

i hope this help you stopping your empty trolls and being more emphatic to the Palestinian cause

I support the Palestine civilians and want them to have their own state. Jew haters like bitg_pj, Uncertain, Skinned, etc. only support Palestinians because they don't like Jews. They don't call out Hamas. They don't call out Hezbollah. They only call out Israel when Israel is merely defending itself. They are upset that Iron Dome exists because they want more Israelis to die. Maybe they got swindled by a Jew at some point in their life? I really don't know.
Gold: 1.00
Jul 14 2014 11:27pm
Quote (thundercock @ Jul 14 2014 11:30pm)
I support the Palestine civilians and want them to have their own state. Jew haters like bitg_pj, Uncertain, Skinned, etc. only support Palestinians because they don't like Jews. They don't call out Hamas. They don't call out Hezbollah. They only call out Israel when Israel is merely defending itself. They are upset that Iron Dome exists because they want more Israelis to die. Maybe they got swindled by a Jew at some point in their life? I really don't know.

People think that every war should have equal amount of deaths on both sides rofl
Gold: 0.84
Jul 14 2014 11:46pm
Quote (thundercock @ 15 Jul 2014 00:00)

Glad to hear you want them to have their own state
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1234513Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll