d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Abbas Wants Hamas To Stop > Plo And Israel Are United On This Issue
Prev123413Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 12,730.67
Jul 14 2014 12:39am
Quote (Uncertain @ Jul 13 2014 10:36pm)
That right there is your defeat, you attempt to attack my character by referencing some movie I hardly remember that I saw years ago.

and IIRC there was nothing about zionism even in that movie.
Maybe your problem is the people that are making sense all seem to fall into a category and you're trying to find mine.
Fight as hard as you want to deny and delay it but the people of the world are waking up to the atrocities of the world.

Moderate Palestinians agreeing with Israel in my mind is like saying people scared for their lives with no backbone to stand up for themselves are giving into their oppressors.
No one who believes the Palestinians are not the victims in this tragic tale has any shred of intelligence left in their head.

I challenge you to think for yourself

I'm sorry, but it's a bit difficult to take someone like you seriously. The fact that you actually WATCHED Zeitgeist is laughable. You're so far off your rocker that you are only worthy of ridicule. At least with cambo, I can have a reasonable discussion.
Gold: 655.00
Jul 14 2014 12:41am
Quote (Uncertain @ Jul 14 2014 02:36am)
That right there is your defeat, you attempt to attack my character by referencing some movie I hardly remember that I saw years ago.

and IIRC there was nothing about zionism even in that movie.
Maybe your problem is the people that are making sense all seem to fall into a category and you're trying to find mine.
Fight as hard as you want to deny and delay it but the people of the world are waking up to the atrocities of the world.

Moderate Palestinians agreeing with Israel in my mind is like saying people scared for their lives with no backbone to stand up for themselves are giving into their oppressors.
No one who believes the Palestinians are not the victims in this tragic tale has any shred of intelligence left in their head.

I challenge you to think for yourself

think about it logically....if you try to rob my 100$'s from me, but fail, your going to jail.

the only thing hamas is doing, is justifying the Israeli oppression.

its not about being oppressed or scared, its about people seeing... if you punch me, im going to punch you, so why don't I stop punching you and see if you stop punching me....

Violence begets violence...

This post was edited by Ylem122 on Jul 14 2014 12:43am
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Jul 14 2014 01:09am
Quote (thundercock @ Jul 13 2014 11:39pm)
I'm sorry, but it's a bit difficult to take someone like you seriously. The fact that you actually WATCHED Zeitgeist is laughable. You're so far off your rocker that you are only worthy of ridicule. At least with cambo, I can have a reasonable discussion.

The fact that you ridicule something without understanding it is laughable.

I'm pretty sure if I looked I could find Einstein calling you a moron, that pretty much wins huh?

Regardless, the movie was good if for nothing other than the fact that it makes you question the current paradigm.
Understandably some people are not ready to go down the rabbit hole, it is you that I pity because your mind is in shackles.

It shows in the posts when people like you make their way onto PARD, because you have been trained to debate but within a very slim margin.
The same borders that the media provides, you don't think for yourself and any attempt to do so by others is not even received before you're launching your assault.

You could do with some meditation and psychedelics, but that's outside of the confines of the rules given to you by your ruling class so I'd suggest a therapist.

This post was edited by Uncertain on Jul 14 2014 01:29am
Gold: 11,933.00
Jul 14 2014 02:01am
the fact remains. when Hamas will stop doing his thing, this one will be over in a matter of minutes.

cambovenzi - Israel is supplying Gaza with power. water. medicine. for the 100 time.. if Israel
bombs buildings they give warning of 24 to 48. these are all facts not from today, but also from previous
conflicts in Gaza. none of you get the "protecting our civilians" thing.

why the difficulty to understand Hamas is FIRING ROCKETS and KEEPING SUPPLIES inside those bombed buildings\areas. ( yes Israel is also good at Intel - some of the Intel is from inside Gaza. want me me to apologize for that ? )
hell if you wanna do your research you will find evidence on your own. this is the reality.

how would America act ? Russia ? Germany ? meanwhile where all the smart people blame us for targeting innocents ( right )
Israel is attacked every hour every day. how the fuck would you act ? i mean.. is it so hard lol.. terrorists do this ( hiding behind civilians )
for decades.. its THAT simple.. Hamas will stop or will be taken down from inside ( i wish the Palestinians could take them ) than
Israel will have no need to keep protecting Israelis.

This post was edited by darksoho on Jul 14 2014 02:04am
Jul 14 2014 02:13am
Quote (thundercock @ Jul 13 2014 11:07pm)
As for the Jew haters here (Skinned, bitg_pj, cambo, 2sexy, etc.)

Were do I fall on the spectrum?
Trader: Scammer
Jul 14 2014 04:00am
wtf is all this sh*t about Israel ? i hope they kick the shit out of all fkn middle east already
Gold: 7,252.72
Jul 14 2014 04:12am
Quote (Uncertain @ Jul 14 2014 03:09am)

You could do with some meditation and psychedelics, but that's outside of the confines of the rules given to you by your ruling class so I'd suggest a therapist.

Gold: 7,252.72
Jul 14 2014 04:21am
...Hamas has an estimated 10,000 rockets at their disposal and are now using small drones for what they call " special missions " . Even if it takes a couple of years Israel should once and for all diminish or remove the threat by going through the territory with a fine tooth comb . The West also needs to put crushing sanctions on Iran until they agree to stop arming Hamas .
Gold: 1,819.09
Jul 14 2014 05:22am
Quote (Uncertain @ Jul 14 2014 02:24am)
You call people Jew haters, Zionist Israel does not represent the Jews. True Jews will call out Israel, their prophecies even state that the Jew's are not to own a State.
The Zionist agenda uses  Judaism as a shield to hide behind so that they can deflect criticism like you have by calling people anti-semitic.
The truth is the Zionist agenda has essentially invaded Palestine with "UN" approval and put in laws that favor their religion over others and sectioned off the Palestinians into ghettos.

You are this way because you have been victim of far too much propaganda. When you've reclaimed your brain feel free to post in regards to Israel, until then your opinion is something an educated world can do without.

I've heard no true Scotsmen likes the English...
Gold: 284,625.50
Jul 14 2014 05:56am
Quote (thundercock @ Jul 14 2014 02:07am)
http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/07/10/mahmoud-abbas-slams-hamas-over-rocket-attacks-on-israel-what-are-you-trying-to-achieve/

So it seems that Abbas, the chairman of the PLO, is calling out Hamas for endangering the lives of Palestinians. He, along with Israel, believe that if the rockets stop coming from Gaza, there will be peace within the hour. I'm glad to see that the moderate Palestinians are calling out Hamas for their bullshit. I think that it's in the best interest of the Palestinians to support the PLO because they seem to have made some headway with Israel.

As for the Jew haters here (Skinned, bitg_pj, cambo, 2sexy, etc.), how do you feel about this statement? Do you still support Hamas firing rockets into Israel? Are the dead Palestinian children worth it for your propaganda purposes?

For the Israeli posters on this forum, how do you guys feel about Abbas in general?

funny cause none of the person you named support hamas firing rockets while you clearly support Israel's ones

This post was edited by 2sexy4u on Jul 14 2014 05:56am
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev123413Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll