d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Abbas Wants Hamas To Stop > Plo And Israel Are United On This Issue
12313Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 12,730.67
Jul 14 2014 12:07am
http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/07/10/mahmoud-abbas-slams-hamas-over-rocket-attacks-on-israel-what-are-you-trying-to-achieve/

So it seems that Abbas, the chairman of the PLO, is calling out Hamas for endangering the lives of Palestinians. He, along with Israel, believe that if the rockets stop coming from Gaza, there will be peace within the hour. I'm glad to see that the moderate Palestinians are calling out Hamas for their bullshit. I think that it's in the best interest of the Palestinians to support the PLO because they seem to have made some headway with Israel.

As for the Jew haters here (Skinned, bitg_pj, cambo, 2sexy, etc.), how do you feel about this statement? Do you still support Hamas firing rockets into Israel? Are the dead Palestinian children worth it for your propaganda purposes?

For the Israeli posters on this forum, how do you guys feel about Abbas in general?
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Jul 14 2014 12:10am
Sorry I just got done watching an interview with an Israeli soldier that shattered all the bullshit you're spewing.

But then again, when is it ever easy to listen to anything coming from someone that still watches television
Gold: 0.00
Jul 14 2014 12:10am
It takes two to tango.
Jul 14 2014 12:12am
Quote (Uncertain @ Jul 13 2014 10:10pm)
Sorry I just got done watching an interview with an Israeli soldier that shattered all the bullshit you're spewing.

But then again, when is it ever easy to listen to anything coming from someone that still watches television

An Israeli soldier said that Abbas didn't call out Hamas? There's a video of it in the article I posted....perhaps the soldier is misinformed?
Gold: 655.00
Jul 14 2014 12:22am
condemns the killing of 3 Israeli teens, publicly rebukes hama's for their indesciminate violence.

its too bad so many palastinains are brain washed hard line Muslims, ones that would allow these actions to create a rift between them and the president, ones who actually think killing innocent children and mostly ineffective bombing is going to lead them to a better tomorrow.

this guy was elected for a reason, most people probly don't feel this way, its just unfortunate that the ones who do are the ones who scream the loudest

This post was edited by Ylem122 on Jul 14 2014 12:25am
Gold: 7,525.35
Jul 14 2014 12:24am
Anyone who is critical of an escalation of violence and the slaughtering of civilians is not necessarily a "jew hater", nor was "support" for rockets launched into Israel voiced by myself.
But I suppose you have a history of dehumanizing and misrepresenting others in order to justify your violent positions and use it as a crutch.

Yes I do think they should stop firing rockets and arrange a ceasefire.

In case you haven't noticed, ranking Israeli officials are publicly opposed to such an arrangement. Some even far more so than Netanyahu.

Meanwhile Israel targets water pipelines, family homes, and disabled centers while some people cry for complete annihilation or starving them death, and what do we hear from you?
Not a word of criticism. Blind undying support for any violence they want to inflict on the Palestinians.
Instead we get condemnation of anyone who brings it up and you branding them as racists.
Jul 14 2014 12:24am
Quote (thundercock @ Jul 13 2014 11:12pm)
An Israeli soldier said that Abbas didn't call out Hamas? There's a video of it in the article I posted....perhaps the soldier is misinformed?

You call people Jew haters, Zionist Israel does not represent the Jews. True Jews will call out Israel, their prophecies even state that the Jew's are not to own a State.
The Zionist agenda uses Judaism as a shield to hide behind so that they can deflect criticism like you have by calling people anti-semitic.
The truth is the Zionist agenda has essentially invaded Palestine with "UN" approval and put in laws that favor their religion over others and sectioned off the Palestinians into ghettos.

You are this way because you have been victim of far too much propaganda. When you've reclaimed your brain feel free to post in regards to Israel, until then your opinion is something an educated world can do without.
Gold: 655.00
Jul 14 2014 12:26am
Quote (Uncertain @ Jul 14 2014 02:24am)
You call people Jew haters, Zionist Israel does not represent the Jews. True Jews will call out Israel, their prophecies even state that the Jew's are not to own a State.
The Zionist agenda uses  Judaism as a shield to hide behind so that they can deflect criticism like you have by calling people anti-semitic.
The truth is the Zionist agenda has essentially invaded Palestine with "UN" approval and put in laws that favor their religion over others and sectioned off the Palestinians into ghettos.

You are this way because you have been victim of far too much propaganda. When you've reclaimed your brain feel free to post in regards to Israel, until then your opinion is something an educated world can do without.

In 1947 the arabs should have signed the UN partition plan rather than riot, burn down buildings, and kill people.

they would have their own state, their own laws, their own constitution, their own elected government, and their own equal representation in jerelesum.

Theyd also have a lot more land than they have now, and rather than decades of war they would have been more than able to build up quite a socital infrastructure.

This post was edited by Ylem122 on Jul 14 2014 12:29am
Jul 14 2014 12:30am
Quote (Uncertain @ Jul 13 2014 10:24pm)
The Zionist agenda uses  Judaism as a shield to hide behind so that they can deflect criticism like you have by calling people anti-semitic.

They are Jew haters because they ACTUALLY dislike Jews. They are ok with OTHER countries killing civilians but they ONLY call out Israel. You're embarrassing yourself because the MODERATE Palestinians AGREE with Israel.

Btw, I think you need to put down that Zeitgeist kool-aid.

Quote (cambovenzi @ Jul 13 2014 10:24pm)
Anyone who is critical of an escalation of violence and the slaughtering of civilians is not necessarily a "jew hater", nor was "support" for rockets launched into Israel voiced by myself.
But I suppose you have a history of dehumanizing and misrepresenting others in order to justify your violent positions and use it as a crutch.

Yes I do think they should stop firing rockets and arrange a ceasefire.

In case you haven't noticed, ranking Israeli officials are publicly opposed to such an arrangement. Some even far more so than Netanyahu.

Meanwhile Israel targets water pipelines, family homes, and disabled centers while some people cry for complete annihilation or starving them death, and what do we hear from you? 
Not a word of criticism. Blind undying support for any violence they want to inflict on the Palestinians.
Instead we get condemnation of anyone who brings it up and you branding them as racists.

Yes, it's "violent" to want Hamas to stop shooting rockets into Israel in order to get Israel to stop bombing them. The inhumanity!
Jul 14 2014 12:36am
Quote (thundercock @ Jul 13 2014 11:30pm)
They are Jew haters because they ACTUALLY dislike Jews. They are ok with OTHER countries killing civilians but they ONLY call out Israel. You're embarrassing yourself because the MODERATE Palestinians AGREE with Israel.

Btw, I think you need to put down that Zeitgeist kool-aid.

That right there is your defeat, you attempt to attack my character by referencing some movie I hardly remember that I saw years ago.

and IIRC there was nothing about zionism even in that movie.
Maybe your problem is the people that are making sense all seem to fall into a category and you're trying to find mine.
Fight as hard as you want to deny and delay it but the people of the world are waking up to the atrocities of the world.

Moderate Palestinians agreeing with Israel in my mind is like saying people scared for their lives with no backbone to stand up for themselves are giving into their oppressors.
No one who believes the Palestinians are not the victims in this tragic tale has any shred of intelligence left in their head.

I challenge you to think for yourself
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
12313Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll