d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > The Arab & Israel Conflict > For Dummies
Prev14567817Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 257,270.50
Jul 10 2014 08:00pm
Quote (Santara @ Jul 10 2014 09:55pm)
I dodged nothing and quoted your own source to you.

The reason I am asking you the question is because I already know the answer, but I'm sure you don't.

What are its borders and what is its capital?

ok so continue asking yourself questions that you are answering yourself

i guess you need to entertain your intellectual state of mind

if you have something to teach just go on and stop playing the mystical wiseman

but whatever The State of Palestine, is a sovereign state in the Levant that is recognized by the United Nations

and "my source" is only citing what United Nations voted for and except Israel + USA

Gold: 8,933.00
Jul 10 2014 08:07pm
Quote (2sexy4u @ Jul 10 2014 09:00pm)
ok so continue asking yourself questions that you are answering yourself

i guess you need to entertain your intellectual state of mind

if you have something to teach just go on and stop playing the mystical wiseman

but whatever The State of Palestine, is a sovereign state in the Levant that is recognized by the United Nations

and "my source" is only citing what United Nations voted for and except Israel + USA

Palestine has no borders, nor capital, nor sovereignty. It is not a nation, it is a socio-political organization of people who lost a few wars they started/precipitated who are claiming what is not theirs. The green line was never an official border of anything, it was basically where the front lines were at the conclusion of the 1948 war. Their "capital" is an Israeli city. Their sovereignty is nonexistent.
Jul 10 2014 08:18pm
Quote (Santara @ Jul 10 2014 10:07pm)
Palestine has no borders, nor capital, nor sovereignty. It is not a nation, it is a socio-political organization of people who lost a few wars they started/precipitated who are claiming what is not theirs. The green line was never an official border of anything, it was basically where the front lines were at the conclusion of the 1948 war. Their "capital" is an Israeli city. Their sovereignty is nonexistent.

well that is the "plat de resistance " ? :rofl:

so you don't see that this resolution was to help Palestine starting to build on having all the things you are listing there

The State of Palestine, is a sovereign state in the Levant that is recognized by the United Nations
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_of_Palestine

"thanks god" none of your political speech tricks can change that

Jul 10 2014 08:29pm
Quote (2sexy4u @ Jul 10 2014 09:18pm)
well that is the "plat de resistance " ?  :rofl:

I assume you're referring to the thread Piece de Resistance? wtf does it have to do with this thread?

so you don't see that this resolution was to help Palestine starting to build on having all the things you are listing there

The State of Palestine, is a sovereign state in the Levant that is recognized by the United Nations
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_of_Palestine

"thanks god" none of your political speech tricks can change that

It's absolutely comical that you reference wikipedia on a highly contentious and political issue, a source that can be edited by anyone in the public. You can keep repeating the same line over and over, it doesn't make it true. From the sources for your source:

(Reuters) - The 193-nation U.N. General Assembly on Thursday overwhelmingly approved the de facto recognition of a sovereign Palestinian state after Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas called on the world body to issue its long overdue "birth certificate."

There were 138 votes in favor, nine against and 41 abstentions. Three countries did not take part in the vote to upgrade the Palestinian Authority's observer status at the United Nations to "non-member state" from "entity."

Do you know what the difference between de facto and de jure is? http://www.differencebetween.com/difference-between-de-jure-and-vs-de-facto/ There is NOTHING recognizing "Palestine" as a legitimate and lawful entity. Palestine is NOT recognized as a nation, it is recognized (in essence, not in reality) as a lesser to a nation; a non-member state.
Jul 10 2014 08:57pm
Quote (Santara @ Jul 10 2014 10:29pm)
Do you know what the difference between de facto and de jure is? http://www.differencebetween.com/difference-between-de-jure-and-vs-de-facto/ There is NOTHING recognizing "Palestine" as a legitimate and lawful entity. Palestine is NOT recognized as a nation, it is recognized (in essence, not in reality) as a lesser to a nation; a non-member state.

you can turn the words the way you want, Palestine lands were stolen and most countries in the earth agree that Israel must stop illegal colonisation

Jul 10 2014 09:04pm
Quote (2sexy4u @ Jul 10 2014 09:57pm)
you can turn the words the way you want, Palestine lands were stolen and most countries in the earth agree that Israel must stop illegal colonisation

I can turn words because I understand what they mean, and what they do not mean. Palestine is not a nation, and is not recognized by the UN as a nation.

If the Palestinians want any land at all, then they need to forever end the launching of missiles into Israel and acknowledge her right to exist. As they've done neither, they're getting nowhere. Don't misunderstand me, I think Israel needs to stop expanding settlements and tear down existing settlements too, but they have all the cards in the deck. The Palestinians will only get what they want if they agree to Israel's terms.
Gold: 12,730.67
Jul 10 2014 09:21pm
When you lose a war, you lose land. Fucking deal with it.
Jul 10 2014 09:56pm
Quote (Santara @ Jul 10 2014 11:04pm)
I can turn words because I understand what they mean, and what they do not mean. Palestine is not a nation, and is not recognized by the UN as a nation.

If the Palestinians want any land at all, then they need to forever end the launching of missiles into Israel and acknowledge her right to exist. As they've done neither, they're getting nowhere. Don't misunderstand me, I think Israel needs to stop expanding settlements and tear down existing settlements too, but they have all the cards in the deck. The Palestinians will only get what they want if they agree to Israel's terms.

im unsure they could get anything they want by accepting all Israel's terms, can you explain ?

Gold: 2,567.00
Jul 10 2014 10:39pm
Israel has been lenient for far too long
Gold: 655.00
Jul 10 2014 10:57pm
sure would have been nice if the Palestinians hadn't rioted burning down shops and killing Jewish settlers in response to the 1947 un partition plan.

just think, isreal and palastine having peacefully co existed as independent states sharing jerelesum as the capital for over half a century. sure would have been nice.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev14567817Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll