d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > If You Get Sick Mysteriously... > Dont Expect Any Answers...
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 152.00
Jul 6 2014 04:22pm
Quote (WidowMaKer_MK @ Jul 6 2014 11:12am)
...I was given an unscheduled vaccination at work last week . I usually get monthly booster shots for chemtrail immunity since I help load the black helicopter sprayers flying out of the local FEMA camp but this inoculation was not announced beforehand . I guess now I know what it was for and I hope it works because the scuttlebutt in the workplace says the illegal alien contagion is like ebola on steroids .

:rofl:

Quote (IlluminatedOne @ Jul 6 2014 12:07pm)
what is idiotic is when folks don't recognize the difference between a contrail (which dissipates within minutes) and other trails which spread and spread and do not dissipate (ie: cool down and not be visible beyond this returning to the temperature of the surrounding air),..

but, I understand, sadly, that may be beyond some folks ability to comprehend

It is well established by atmospheric scientists that contrails can not only persist for hours, but it is a perfectly normal characteristic for them to spread out into cirrus sheets. The different sized ice crystals in contrails descend at different rates, which spreads the contrail vertically. Then the differential in wind speeds between altitudes (wind shear) results in the spreading of the contrail across many miles in the sky. This mechanism is similar to the formation of cirrus uncinus clouds. Contrails between 25,000 and 40,000 feet can often merge into an "almost solid" interlaced sheet.[29] Contrails can have a lateral spread of several kilometers, and given sufficient air traffic it is possible for contrails to create an entirely overcast sky which increases the ice budget of individual contrails and persists for hours.[30]

[29] http://journals.ametsoc.org/doi/pdf/10.1175/1520-0469%281970%29027%3C0937%3AAOOCEO%3E2.0.CO%3B2
[30] http://cires.colorado.edu/science/groups/pielke/classes/atoc7500/knollenberg72.pdf

This post was edited by Voyaging on Jul 6 2014 04:24pm
Gold: 0.00
Jul 6 2014 04:36pm
My uncle cleaned mechanical pieces in the Air Force in the early 1970's with cleaning agents provided by the Government. Those chemicals are now banned and he is dying of heart failure.

I wouldn't trust too easily when it came to chemicals and the Government.
Gold: 1.00
Jul 6 2014 06:12pm
Quote (Interesting @ Jul 6 2014 03:36pm)
My uncle cleaned mechanical pieces in the Air Force in the early 1970's with cleaning agents provided by the Government. Those chemicals are now banned and he is dying of heart failure.

I wouldn't trust too easily when it came to chemicals and the Government.

interesting
Gold: 1,895.00
Jul 6 2014 06:22pm
Quote (WidowMaKer_MK @ Jul 6 2014 10:12am)
...I was given an unscheduled vaccination at work last week . I usually get monthly booster shots for chemtrail immunity since I help load the black helicopter sprayers flying out of the local FEMA camp but this inoculation was not announced beforehand . I guess now I know what it was for and I hope it works because the scuttlebutt in the workplace says the illegal alien contagion is like ebola on steroids .

:rofl: 10/10
Gold: 0.00
Jul 6 2014 09:34pm
#foxnews
Gold: 20.00
Jul 6 2014 11:26pm
Quote (Skinned @ Jul 6 2014 08:56am)
OMG, people expected to follow confidentiality agreements as part of their code of ethics must follow confidentiality agreements?

Who would have thought.

Obama's transparent government is so transparent

YET ANOTHER LIE FROM A CORRUPT PARTY

GTFO skinned
Gold: Locked
Jul 7 2014 01:10am
Quote (PixileDust @ Jul 6 2014 10:26pm)
Obama's transparent government is so transparent

YET ANOTHER LIE FROM A CORRUPT PARTY

GTFO skinned

You GTFO. Skinned is one of the best posters on this subforum.
Gold: 20.00
Jul 7 2014 05:05am
Quote (BardOfXiix @ Jul 7 2014 01:10am)
You GTFO.  Skinned is one of the best posters on this subforum.

1. You politically agree with skinned.
2. You continually disparage other users with your "door" and inability to argue.
3. You have given no meaningful response in this thread, other than responding to a post not directed to you.
Gold: 3,865.01
Jul 7 2014 06:42am
some are speaking out regardless of the risk/s involved, here's just one report, there are many others. I understand that there is a high degree of naysayers, but, as my great grandmother used to say, "the truth will out":

“In the last ten years, respiratory disease in the US has moved from 8th to 3rd highest cause of death. Asthma rates have more than doubled in the western world and Alzheimer’s’ disease, a condition that is caused by aluminum poisoning, has also skyrocketed. ”

If we don’t organize to stop this scourge, we deserve what we get.

There has been an increasing awareness of chemtrails in recent years. Protests have been organized, movies have been released and whistle blowers have come forward. Most significantly, former Los Angeles FBI chief Ted Gunderson made a video denouncing chemtrails shortly before his death in 2011.

The heavy spraying began in NATO countries in the late 90s, but today chemtrails are being recorded pretty much everywhere, from Russia to Brazil, South Korea to Cuba. This is a program of extraordinary scope and importance. However, while we know a chemtrail program exists, there is very little hard information on how it functions and what its goals are.

I have been researching chemtrails and, while I don’t yet have the full picture, I present this information will plug a few holes.

• Most politicians are as oblivious as we are. AC Griffin, a former CIA and NSA operative, says: ‘The monies that go into CIA projects don’t necessarily come from congressional appropriations. The congress as a whole is completely oblivious to the aerosol program. They are afraid to ask.’

People on the inside who oppose the program are punished. ‘One of the key people who designed the aerosol is now sitting in federal penitentiary. They still go to him to ask him questions.’

Griffin also revealed that former Clinton era Navy Chief of Naval Operations, Jeremy Boorda, left, was murdered because he opposed the program. Boorda was found dead in 1996 with three shotgun wounds in his chest. The authorities were quick to claim he committed suicide, and the autopsy results were never released to the public.

• Commercial airliners are involved in spraying. In the very beginning, the aerosols were sprayed solely by military planes, but now the program has been expanded and commercial airliners have been outfitted with aerosol units controlled by computers and satellites. Photos provide evidence of this, like this Lufthansa jet flying over the US (below,left).

In the airline industry, the operation is known as Project Cloverfield. In 2000, a high level executive at an American airline revealed his office was visited by two men from an unnamed government agency:

They told us that the government was going to pay our airline, along with others, to release special chemicals from commercial aircraft. When asked what the chemicals were and why we were going to spray them, they told us that information was given on a need-to-know basis and we weren’t cleared for it…We were made to sign non-disclosure forms that basically stated that we would go to prison if we told anyone what we knew.’

Delivery by commercial aircraft raises the possibility that many countries have not given consent to being sprayed, and may be unaware it’s even happening. - See more at: http://www.forbiddenknowledgetv.com/videos/chemtrails/ex-military-bio-environmental-engineer--kristen-meghan--blows-whistle-on-air-force--chemtrails.html#sthash.Y00M06Ao.dpuf

This post was edited by IlluminatedOne on Jul 7 2014 06:42am
Gold: 285.00
Jul 7 2014 08:22am
Quote (BardOfXiix @ Jul 7 2014 02:10am)
You GTFO.  Skinned is one of the best posters on this subforum.

You have to just consider the source in this instance :P
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll