d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Israeli Teens Found > All Shot In Head
Prev13456738Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 7,252.72
Jul 1 2014 04:40am
Quote (Ylem122 @ Jul 1 2014 06:36am)
Isreal needs to re implement the 1947 UN Land Split resolution.

Palastine needs to apologize for the riots, deaths, and burnt down buildings as a result of strikes called due to the 1947 UN Land Split resolution and prove they actually mean it and can protest/strike with out causing mass damage, deaths, and terror.

Not too sure either is ever going to happen, but if they did, it would pretty much fix everything.

...so you try to use the Bible to opine about what Jesus would do but totally ignore what He is going to do as revealed in that same Bible ?
Trade Moderator
Gold: 82,500.00
Trader: Trusted
Jul 1 2014 04:46am
Quote (Ylem122 @ Jul 1 2014 01:36pm)
Isreal needs to re implement the 1947 UN Land Split resolution.

Palastine needs to apologize for the riots, deaths, and burnt down buildings as a result of strikes called due to the 1947 UN Land Split resolution and prove they actually mean it and can protest/strike with out causing mass damage, deaths, and terror.

Not too sure either is ever going to happen, but if they did, it would pretty much fix everything.

Why should Israel return any lands they got from previous wars?
If what you saying is right then USA also need to return lots of her lands aswell.
Israel should keep her lands and protect her self against any terrorist.

Quote (WidowMaKer_MK @ Jul 1 2014 01:06pm)
...hmm...I wonder what Jesus will do when the world unites to attack Israel...I wish there was a book in the Bible that gives us a hint...

Sorry for saying this but what do we care about what Jesus would do? God and Jesus dont prevent war's or solve conflits..humans do.

This post was edited by Yakir on Jul 1 2014 04:47am
Gold: 655.00
Jul 1 2014 04:55am
Quote (WidowMaKer_MK @ Jul 1 2014 06:40am)
...so you try to use the Bible to opine about what Jesus would do but totally ignore what He is going to do as revealed in that same Bible ?

any effort to accurately predict the end of days or events associated with the end of days undermines everything you have to say. no one knows when the master will come home, so make sure you are allways prepared.

Quote (Yakir @ Jul 1 2014 06:46am)
Why should Israel return any lands they got from previous wars?
If what you saying is right then USA also need to return lots of her lands aswell.
Israel should keep her lands and protect her self against any terrorist.

because it is the right thing to do. the united nation suggested an excellent way to divide up the land along with a fast track to developing 2 separate states along with a constitution and autonomous government for each individual state back in 1947, if isreal offered this resolution up with requests for an honest apology, it would be impossible for any one to make them into a villain, forcing palastine to show their true colors and either accept isreals show of good faith, or become the enemies of the world.

I wouldn't mind the united states doing a lot more for the native Americans, allowing them much easier acesss to their historically sacred ground so they may perform their religious rituals for one.

This post was edited by Ylem122 on Jul 1 2014 04:57am
Jul 1 2014 05:06am
Quote (Ylem122 @ Jul 1 2014 06:55am)
any effort to accurately predict the end of days or events associated with the end of days undermines everything you have to say.  no one knows when the master will come home, so make sure you are allways prepared.

...and you are doing it again . Revelation makes it quite clear what is going to happen . Jesus is going to defend Israel in a way that makes all of our wars combined seem like a garden party .

Trade Moderator
Gold: 82,500.00
Jul 1 2014 05:14am
Quote (Ylem122 @ Jul 1 2014 01:55pm)
any effort to accurately predict the end of days or events associated with the end of days undermines everything you have to say.  no one knows when the master will come home, so make sure you are allways prepared.

because it is the right thing to do.  the united nation suggested an excellent way to divide up the land along with a fast track to developing 2 separate states along with a constitution and autonomous government for each individual state back in 1947,  if isreal offered this resolution up with requests for an honest apology, it would be impossible for any one to make them into a villain, forcing palastine to show their true colors and either accept isreals show of good faith, or become the enemies of the world.

I wouldn't mind the united states doing a lot more for the native Americans, allowing them much easier acesss to their historically sacred ground so they may perform their religious rituals for one.

I still dont think Israel should give up her lands for peace but the Israeli govremant doin so just to achive peace to the citizens.
Problem is , Hamas or any other Palestine govremant they got there dont agree do these terms because Israel demands to stop the attack against Israel citizens and forces and still noone do nothing about it.
Even the States that try to help to achive peace in the Middle East cant say anything to Palestine govremant , the US should say "You got the terms for peace , accept it and live in peace or if you deny the terms you should stand alone infront Israel force's"
and the rest of the world should say it aswell..but its so easy to hate Israel because we are "Jews" .
Racist idiots control the world .

Quote (WidowMaKer_MK @ Jul 1 2014 02:06pm)
...and you are doing it again . Revelation makes it quite clear what is going to happen . Jesus is going to defend Israel in a way that makes all of our wars combined seem like a garden party .

Where were Jesus in WWII then?
It seems abit stupid to wait for Jesus to fix everything just as it stupid to wait for the Masaih to fix everything.
Humans can and should fix the world.

Israel should live and act by this
"Peace is answered with peace and war answered with war"

This post was edited by Yakir on Jul 1 2014 05:17am
Jul 1 2014 05:26am
Quote (Yakir @ Jul 1 2014 07:14am)

Where were Jesus in WWII then?
It seems abit stupid to wait for Jesus to fix everything just as it stupid to wait for the Masaih to fix everything.
Humans can and should fix the world.

Israel should live and act by this
"Peace is answered with peace and war answered with war"

...I certainly don't expect you to understand our Bible but the most accurate answer would be that Europe is not Jerusalem . If you want to look deeper I will offer this ... Jews the world over have been under very severe judgement since their rejection of the Messiah and the slaughter of European Jewry could very well be a part of that judgement . I support a strong Israel and their right to defend themselves but the problems will not be resolved by man .

Gold: 655.00
Jul 1 2014 05:29am
Quote (WidowMaKer_MK @ Jul 1 2014 07:06am)

please tell me more about the end of days while i fassion myself this pewter hat.
Gold: 1.00
Jul 1 2014 05:30am
Quote (WidowMaKer_MK @ Jul 1 2014 04:26am)
...I certainly don't expect you to understand our Bible but the most accurate answer would be that Europe is not Jerusalem . If you want to look deeper I will offer this ... Jews the world over have been under very severe judgement since their rejection of the Messiah and the slaughter of European Jewry could very well be a part of that judgement. I support a strong Israel and their right to defend themselves but the problems will not be resolved by man .

i knew you're a nazi sympathizer

This post was edited by boognis on Jul 1 2014 05:31am
Gold: 472,460.00
Jul 1 2014 05:31am
Quote (WidowMaKer_MK @ Jul 1 2014 01:26pm)
...I certainly don't expect you to understand our Bible but the most accurate answer would be that Europe is not Jerusalem . If you want to look deeper I will offer this ... Jews the world over have been under very severe judgement since their rejection of the Messiah and the slaughter of European Jewry could very well be a part of that judgement . I support a strong Israel and their right to defend themselves but the problems will not be resolved by man .

It will not be resolved by us giving them what they want.
They are greedy and wont ever admit in Israels existent....
They have mention that plenty of times...

Plus we are small country already.. there are like 30 arab countrys.. please gind yourselves a suiting place ~~

This post was edited by NiRo_O on Jul 1 2014 05:33am
Jul 1 2014 05:32am
Quote (boognis @ Jul 1 2014 07:30am)
i knew you're a nazi sympathizer

...that's so childish . I have no affection for anything the Nazi's did , I simply offered the guy an insight into a Christians thoughts on religious matters .
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev13456738Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll