d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Cop Got What He Deserved
Prev15678910Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 5,016.77
Jun 23 2014 05:05pm
Quote (WidowMaKer_MK @ Jun 23 2014 05:37pm)
...I watch the show " The First 48 " quite often and you're almost guaranteed to hear something like  "JaBa was always a good person. He never bothered anyone " about every gun toting , drug dispensing , unemployed and unmarried father of 5 , hoping to get his GED , upcoming rapper miscreant who happens to end up dead because of the violent culture they embrace .

I think I'll wait for the full story before I convict the cops in the Court of PaRD .

Gold: 285.00
Jun 23 2014 05:46pm
Quote (IceMage @ Jun 23 2014 06:05pm)
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/dam/assets/130523170713-02-trayvon-0523-horizontal-gallery.jpg
http://www.yourblackworld.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/23/weieewoiew.jpg

Stay classy GOP.
Gold: 7,526.30
Jun 23 2014 05:49pm
Quote (WidowMaKer_MK @ Jun 23 2014 06:37pm)
about every gun toting , drug dispensing , unemployed and unmarried father of 5 , hoping to get his GED , upcoming rapper miscreant who happens to end up dead because of the violent culture they embrace . .

I agree with the point you made about every thug and punk miscreant that comes along being portrayed as a saint who could never do wrong.

However which of those traits makes someone a bad person?:

They have a gun? Exercising your 2nd amendment rights in today's society is commendable.
Hoping to further his education? Thats also commendable.
Provides the community with a good that is in high demand? Sounds good.
Unemployed? Lots of decent people are unemployed. However I thought he was selling drugs? Thats a job.
unmarried? Not everyone subscribes to your religious institutions.
Father of 5? Giving life to 5 people sounds like a good thing.
Upcoming Rapper? Entertaining people is a great thing.

^_^

This post was edited by cambovenzi on Jun 23 2014 05:50pm
Gold: 312.01
Trader: Trusted
Jun 23 2014 05:57pm
i don't understand why cops do raids without warrants

i mean they must know that they don't have a warrant and whatever they find is unusable... or maybe it was a miscommunication?
Gold: 0.00
Jun 23 2014 08:15pm
Quote (Jp2050 @ Jun 23 2014 06:57pm)
i don't understand why cops do raids without warrants

i mean they must know that they don't have a warrant and whatever they find is unusable... or maybe it was a miscommunication?

"The warrant was drafted by the Bell County Organized Crime Unit and signed by Judge Mark Kimball, who authorized the “no-knock” entry."

The problem here was the tactics they used and the treatment of a the shooter because a bunch of cops think its a good idea to sneak in someones window in the dark without letting that person know they are cops.
Gold: 1,382.83
Jun 23 2014 08:32pm
Quote (WidowMaKer_MK @ Jun 23 2014 06:37pm)
...I watch the show " The First 48 " quite often and you're almost guaranteed to hear something like  "JaBa was always a good person. He never bothered anyone " about every gun toting , drug dispensing , unemployed and unmarried father of 5 , hoping to get his GED , upcoming rapper miscreant who happens to end up dead because of the violent culture they embrace .

I think I'll wait for the full story before I convict the cops in the Court of PaRD .

Was at a gas station today, getting some snack food and drinks on our way to the lake.
Minding our own business, we get our stuff, two of us walk out of the gas station talking and laughing, some black male with a very lazy eye comes up behind my friend and says "yo homie you got somethin to say?"

Friend is mindblown, has no idea what the guy is talking about and responds "No I don't think so?"
Guy says something smart back, probably along the lines of "Yeah that's what I thought." walks to his car at the pump
We go to our cars and wait for the rest of our friends, start putting everything in the back of the car
Same guy comes around in his car, starts getting out behind us, starts to say "yo homie you sure you aint got nothin to say?" and while stepping out, forgets that his shitty neon, with his assumed to be Significant other and BABY in the car, is not in park. Car starts to roll, guy says "oh shit" and has to get back in to put it in park, tries to recover and get out asking the same question..My friend simply responds with "I have nothing to say to you man."
Guy gets back in the car and starts talking out the window while driving off saying "that's what I thought, coward white boy."

Who in the hell is such a shitty person that they are going to start shit with random people who have literally not even paid any mind to the guy, and with their fucking baby in the back seat.
If any of us were armed he would've put himself in a very bad situation, and probably been taken out of his child's life. But maybe that is a good thing for that kid, it really hurts me that this man is going to be raising another clone of himself. Maybe then the kid wouldn't have to live alongside his mentally undeveloped thug of a father that cares more about his pointless ego than the safety of his child.
Hip hop culture is disgustingly moronic.
Gold: 5,016.77
Jun 23 2014 08:51pm
Quote (Tylr @ Jun 23 2014 09:32pm)
Was at a gas station today, getting some snack food and drinks on our way to the lake.
Minding our own business, we get our stuff, two of us walk out of the gas station talking and laughing, some black male with a very lazy eye comes up behind my friend and says "yo homie you got somethin to say?"

Friend is mindblown, has no idea what the guy is talking about and responds "No I don't think so?"
Guy says something smart back, probably along the lines of "Yeah that's what I thought." walks to his car at the pump
We go to our cars and wait for the rest of our friends, start putting everything in the back of the car
Same guy comes around in his car, starts getting out behind us, starts to say "yo homie you sure you aint got nothin to say?"  and while stepping out, forgets that his shitty neon, with his assumed to be Significant other and BABY in the car, is not in park.  Car starts to roll, guy says "oh shit" and has to get back in to put it in park, tries to recover and get out asking the same question..My friend simply responds with "I have nothing to say to you man."
Guy gets back in the car and starts talking out the window while driving off saying "that's what I thought, coward white boy."

Who in the hell is such a shitty person that they are going to start shit with random people who have literally not even paid any mind to the guy, and with their fucking baby in the back seat.
If any of us were armed he would've put himself in a very bad situation, and probably been taken out of his child's life.  But maybe that is a good thing for that kid, it really hurts me that this man is going to be raising another clone of himself.  Maybe then the kid wouldn't have to live alongside his mentally undeveloped thug of a father that cares more about his pointless ego than the safety of his child.
Hip hop culture is disgustingly moronic.

Shouldn't have bitched out, now you have no street cred.
Gold: 1,382.83
Jun 23 2014 09:01pm
Quote (IceMage @ Jun 23 2014 10:51pm)
Shouldn't have bitched out, now you have no street cred.

Well shit, guess I'll have to go find some random person to confront ignorantly now.

Just couldn't believe he would be such a fucking cunt with his baby in the car. I hope he dies relatively soon..Save that kid from him..Hopefully next time he remembers that the car with his kid in it needs to be parked before he gets out.

This post was edited by Tylr on Jun 23 2014 09:03pm
Gold: 0.00
Jun 23 2014 09:09pm
Quote (Tylr @ Jun 23 2014 10:01pm)
Well shit, guess I'll have to go find some random person to confront ignorantly now.

Just couldn't believe he would be such a fucking cunt with his baby in the car.  I hope he dies relatively soon..Save that kid from him..Hopefully next time he remembers that the car with his kid in it needs to be parked before he gets out.

We both know if he died the mother would have another thugtard moved in by the next day.
Gold: 8,933.00
Jun 23 2014 09:12pm
Quote (WidowMaKer_MK @ Jun 23 2014 05:37pm)

I'm not convicting based on "he was a good person" memes. I'm "convicting" on the statement in the news that multiple eyewitnesses gave the same account of how events played out. He was undeniably shot in the back while on his knees and he was undeniably unarmed. I don't care if he really was dealing pot out of his apartment or a gang-banger, at the time of his death he was complying with orders and shot in the back.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev15678910Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll