d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Martial Arts, Boxing & Wrestling > Mma News > Fights, Cuts, Suspensions.. Etc
Prev1150215031504150515062534Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Sep 23 2017 10:58pm
Quote (xaos4ever @ Sep 23 2017 09:48pm)
Nice troll....

Just for giggles though:

No spamming or trolling. All topics and replies must be on topic and relevant to the discussion content and sub-forum it is created under.

If you have any real questions or concerns about the rules feel free to pm me and ill enlighten you

Was serious af.

PM'd.
Gold: 16.80
Sep 23 2017 11:00pm
Quote (xaos4ever @ Sep 23 2017 10:43pm)
No its not, are you really telling a guy who got to the mediator position by knowing the rules inside and out how the rules work?

Calling someone names is flaming.
Which is why you keep getting suspended for using the word retarded. Youre not only flaming but also degrading as well.
Insulting someones intelligence by implying they're mentally disabled is degrading.

A lot of users dont know it but trolling is against the rules as well.
I hope you guys are taking notes.

Youre one warn away from being in a lot worse spot than i am. Perhaps worry about yourself.
Tread lightly Helical.

Yea, keep telling yourself you made mediator because you followed the rules. :rofl:

Please do explain how this comment

Quote (xaos4ever @ Sep 22 2017 05:43pm)
Youre obviously talking about your suck ass signature.

Has anything to do with mma news and or events? Or how it isn't spamming or trolling?

I have almost 35k posts on this site. Yea a portion has been trolling/spam, some flames ect but I sure as fuck don't sit around here trying to act like I don't or blatantly lie about if I do it or not.

Half your posts in this section are decent posts. I mean obvious bullshit, but decent posts. The other half are this same suck ass sig type shit that you then try and act like isn't against the rules because you got some green letters on your profile.
Gold: 134.21
Trader: Trusted
Sep 23 2017 11:17pm
Quote (Fezbang @ Sep 24 2017 01:00am)
Yea, keep telling yourself you made mediator because you followed the rules. :rofl:

Please do explain how this comment

Has anything to do with mma news and or events? Or how it isn't spamming or trolling?

I have almost 35k posts on this site. Yea a portion has been trolling/spam, some flames ect but I sure as fuck don't sit around here trying to act like I don't or blatantly lie about if I do it or not.

Half your posts in this section are decent posts. I mean obvious bullshit, but decent posts. The other half are this same suck ass sig type shit that you then try and act like isn't against the rules because you got some green letters on your profile.

My post was in relation to the posters that he responded to for upcoming events, by saying that he must have been talking about his suck ass signature I was implying that I liked the posters and that therefore we couldnt have been seeing the same thing.

You following me?

Look, if you think im not following the rules, feel free to report me. I have a couple of guys doing it nonstop anyway. Whats one more?

This post was edited by xaos4ever on Sep 23 2017 11:20pm
Gold: 16.80
Sep 24 2017 12:03am
Quote (xaos4ever @ Sep 23 2017 11:17pm)
My post was in relation to the posters that he responded to for upcoming events, by saying that he must have been talking about his suck ass signature I was implying that I liked the posters and that therefore we couldnt have been seeing the same thing.

You following me?

Look, if you think im not following the rules, feel free to report me. I have a couple of guys doing it nonstop anyway. Whats one more?

I enjoy reading what people have to say. Even meds that seem to be stretching some things a little far ;)
Why can't it be, hey guys I mediate trades but I also like to shoot the shit about mma and maybe make a shit post or 2.

What you enjoy sucks ass.

If someone says that shit to you it's an insult. No matter how you want to beat around the bush about it it's meant to insult. You follow me?

On topic, is there any news on a hearing date for Jon Jones? My Google Foo failed me on if his punishment comes from USADA or csac
Gold: 37,241.00
Sep 24 2017 12:51am
OLD NEWS

CONOR P4P GOAT
Sep 24 2017 03:08am
when homerun triggers u with a "what is trolling" u know u got a problems
Gold: 14,550.00
Sep 24 2017 05:54am
We are aloud to say random off topic mean shit and thats okay as long as you mention it is your opinion.

For example: in my opinion any person over the age of 12 who takes rules on a video game forum seriously must live an empty life.

Now just as an example for teaching purposes, you certainly cannot say: xaos is an unlikeable person whose pretentiousness on the internet is only a microcosm of the douche he is in real life. That would be wrong, since it isnt an opinion and more of a fact.

Does anyone else need more clarification on the rules? Im here to help.
Gold: 83.00
Sep 24 2017 06:32am
Lucrative droppin nukes
Gold: 134.21
Trader: Trusted
Sep 24 2017 06:32am
Quote (HeLiCaL @ Sep 24 2017 05:08am)
when homerun triggers u with a "what is trolling" u know u got a problems

Yeah thats what happened, i was "triggered".... Youre such a doppelganger. Try getting your own style.

Quote (lucrative @ Sep 24 2017 07:54am)
We are aloud to say random off topic mean shit and thats okay as long as you mention it is your opinion.

For example: in my opinion any person over the age of 12 who takes rules on a video game forum seriously must live an empty life.

Now just as an example for teaching purposes, you certainly cannot say: xaos is an unlikeable person whose pretentiousness on the internet is only a microcosm of the douche he is in real life. That would be wrong, since it isnt an opinion and more of a fact.

Does anyone else need more clarification on the rules? Im here to help.

Yep, empty life over here with my lady and kids. Youve hit the nail on the head.
Here is the main difference between me and most of you guys, i could careless what you kids think about me. In fact, discuss me all you like, tell me about what a douche loser i am while youre doing so, ill cook breakfast for my kid, drink some coffee. Entertain me
Sep 24 2017 07:15am
stop please
Go Back To Martial Arts, Boxing & Wrestling Topic List
Prev1150215031504150515062534Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll