d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Anime >
Poll > Crunchyroll > Is It Worth It?
Prev13456710Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 20%
Jun 27 2014 05:26pm
Fuckin' go outside

Spend 20 minutes picking up empty cans that people just toss on the street

Turn those cans in for money

In 20 minutes along any major roadway (in the US at least) you'll have enough money for your CR sub

Seriously, let's say you get $1/lb (not sure what it'd be in your area) You pick up 0.25lbs per day, and you'll more than meet your limit!

That's 8 soda cans per day... shit, you could even just steal a bag from a local business' recycling bin...

(I assume every half populated place in the US has some sort of area you can turn cans in, even my town of 2,000 has a place within walking distance...)

The only downside is you look a tad homeless, but hey... if $7 is that big of a deal, just pick it up on the side no problem...

Or mow someone's lawn, or walk someone's dog for an hour a day, or raid your couch...

Shit, even the most useless trivial jobs out there bring in more than $7 an hour... if you can't dedicate 1 hour towards working for your anime habit, then no CR isn't worth it...

Even my 4 year old daughter made more than $7 on the lemonade stand she had set up for an hour the other day...

/e tl;dr STOP BEING POOR

This post was edited by AWHavoc on Jun 27 2014 05:31pm
Gold: 75.35
Jun 27 2014 05:30pm
Quote (AWHavoc @ 28 Jun 2014 01:26)
Fuckin' go outside

Spend 20 minutes picking up empty cans that people just toss on the street

Turn those cans in for money

In 20 minutes along any major roadway (in the US at least) you'll have enough money for your CR sub

Seriously, let's say you get $1/lb (not sure what it'd be in your area) You pick up 0.25lbs per day, and you'll more than meet your limit!

That's 8 soda cans per day... shit, you could even just steal a bag from a local business' recycling bin...

(I assume every half populated place in the US has some sort of area you can turn cans in, even my town of 2,000 has a place within walking distance...)

The only downside is you look a tad homeless, but hey... if $7 is that big of a deal, just pick it up on the side no problem...

Or mow someone's lawn, or walk someone's dog for an hour a day, or raid your couch...

Shit, even the most useless trivial jobs out there bring in more than $7 an hour... if you can't dedicate 1 hour towards working for your anime habit, then no CR isn't worth it...

Even my 4 year old daughter made more than $7 on the lemonade stand she had set up for an hour the other day...

damn u changed my life
Gold: 2,296.37
Jun 27 2014 11:22pm
I love crunchyroll, I've had it for over a year now and I use it all the time. I like it because I use it on my tablet/ps3/pc. High quality, easy access. Also, I have like 6 people using my crunchyroll account, which is pretty awesome.
Gold: 24,725.00
Jun 28 2014 01:44am
....is it just me or does it seem like everyone here is a crunchyroll employee lol

im not cheap, i used to spend 500-1000 dollars on one night of drinking/clubbing

so a few dollars a month will hardly dent my wallet

but i prefer gogoanime > crunchyroll because it's a better site and it's free

it's like having 2 vendors selling cookies

one gives out double chocolate chip cookies for free, the other sells oatmeal raisin for 25 cents...which one would u take?

This post was edited by wafflehunter on Jun 28 2014 01:45am
Gold: 137.01
Jun 28 2014 03:30am
Quote (wafflehunter @ Jun 28 2014 12:44am)
....is it just me or does it seem like everyone here is a crunchyroll employee lol

im not cheap, i used to spend tel:500-1000 dollars on one night of drinking/clubbing

so a few dollars a month will hardly dent my wallet

but i prefer gogoanime > crunchyroll because it's a better site and it's free

it's like having 2 vendors selling cookies

one gives out double chocolate chip cookies for free, the other sells oatmeal raisin for 25 cents...which one would u take?

The contradiction is so strong in this post, I nearly fell off my chair laughing.
Jun 28 2014 10:15am
Quote (Touhou @ Jun 28 2014 02:30am)
The contradiction is so strong in this post, I nearly fell off my chair laughing.

do u not understand how humans work?

making lots of money and spending lots of money does not mean one will buy something cheap, just because it's cheap

if it's free and good, everyone will take it, rich, poor doesnt matter

my point has been crunchroll is garbage, ive used it, the free version and compared to gogoanime it's complete shit

if i sold u shit for 1 cent, cheapest shit in the world, and ur a millionaire would u buy my shit

but w/e im doing u guys a favor, if u wanna waste ur time with an inferior product then that's ur choice

This post was edited by wafflehunter on Jun 28 2014 10:17am
Jun 28 2014 10:54am
Quote (wafflehunter @ 28 Jun 2014 18:15)
do u not understand how humans work?

making lots of money and spending lots of money does not mean one will buy something cheap, just because it's cheap

if it's free and good, everyone will take it, rich, poor doesnt matter

my point has been crunchroll is garbage, ive used it, the free version and compared to gogoanime it's complete shit

if i sold u shit for 1 cent, cheapest shit in the world, and ur a millionaire would u buy my shit

but w/e im doing u guys a favor, if u wanna waste ur time with an inferior product then that's ur choice

At what point of this post did you just decide to start trolling?
Jun 28 2014 11:05am
Quote (Tricon @ Jun 28 2014 09:54am)
At what point of this post did you just decide to start trolling?

like i said, crunchyroll employees

i only decided to start posting because it's hella weird to see everyone defending that site

ever use gogoanime, animeplus, or any other anime sites? free or paid, doesnt matter

just anything but crunchyroll

Gold: 20.00
Jun 28 2014 11:41am
Quote (wafflehunter @ Jun 28 2014 12:05pm)

i only decided to start posting because it's hella weird to see everyone defending that site

ever use gogoanime, animeplus, or any other anime sites? free or paid, doesnt matter

Do they have a tablet app I can use?
Jun 28 2014 12:16pm
Quote (wafflehunter @ 28 Jun 2014 19:05)

I don't stream anime, ever, but I checked that gogoanime site and it has absolutely terrible quality lol.
You can use what you want.

Also that logic about anyone would take free over cheap stuff is some the stupidest shit I've ever heard.

I'd gladly pay a minuscule amount to get something I like better over something free that blows.

This post was edited by Tricon on Jun 28 2014 12:16pm
Go Back To Anime Topic List
Prev13456710Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll