d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > Site Suggestions >
Poll > We Rly Need This Game Added To Forum > Feel Free To Vote / Ask Questions
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 14,218.43
Jun 11 2014 01:31am
Trackmania is game, there is multiple versions of game (ex. trackmania original, trackmania power-up, trackmania nations, trackmania nations forever, trackmania united forever, trackmania 2 valley, trackmania 2 canyon, trackmania 2 stadium, and possible some more)
only trackmania nations forever - which is totally free game to download from offical trackmania site - have 9,3 million active online players. if you calculate players from all trackmania games, its most played online rallygame in history.
trackmania united forever have their own playmoney called "coppers" and with those u can buy new skin to your car, new car styles, make competitions etc (you cant sell them vs money)

also trackmania original, nations, nations forever, united forever have own net site where u are able to share your own maps and records in other maps, totally them have like 200k+ registered user
(note. registering is NOT needed unless you want, site is totally free, totally virusfree - if any moderator wants to check it out, please post here or pm me and i give you url)

i have asked moderators to allow me post that map sharing site here, but they disabled it becus there is option to download maps, (note. downloading is NOT needed unless you want) and downloading is totally safe (again moderators can check it out.

as soon as we get this game added to this forum, im going to make big copetition open to everyone, to find out who is fastest driver in jsp.
if you dont know game, go to youtube and type "trackmania nations forever" you will get about 50 million hits.

many trackmanias, but nations forever is most played (with united you can play nations forever too!)

lets go vote and feel free to ask any questions, i have played this game from 2005 so im pretty sure i know something about it.
and just info, trackmania nations forever also have world champpionchip competition each year, so if you are enought fast driver - u might get invited ;)

[x] YES
Jun 22 2014 05:01am
bump
Gold: Locked
Warn: 20%
Jun 22 2014 05:03am
First time anyone brought it up
Assume not many play
Sep 5 2014 10:50am
bump
Sep 11 2014 04:00am
:unsure:
Trade Moderator
Gold: 82,500.00
Trader: Trusted
Sep 11 2014 04:10am
If to be honest I never heard of it and according to the vote results either other users did .
I voted No as you don't need to open a subforum to each game .
You better start with a Topic and once it get serious with alot of user's needing a subforum you can suggest it again .
Go Back To Site Suggestions Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll