d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Legit Dueling > Gvg Ladder > East Softcore Non Ladder
Prev1578579580581Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Nov 9 2017 06:54pm
Quote (RoadRaw @ Nov 6 2017 11:46pm)
never got a answer from rimx after the first day
still willing to challenge or take his spot

??
looking to progress.
Gold: 81.11
Nov 9 2017 06:57pm
we can do the gvg if u available
Nov 14 2017 07:41pm
gds rimx won
Gold: 14,690.00
Nov 14 2017 11:54pm
Coming back to the US on the 17th and will be Jetlagged to hell. Please take me off vacation then. Many thanks in advance!
Nov 18 2017 11:49am
ded ladder
Gold: 81.11
Nov 19 2017 05:43pm
challenging uachu
Gold: 500.00
Nov 25 2017 03:24pm

Well guys.. after several weeks of D2 inactivity, I tried to login today to find that my CD Keys have been disabled... It was not my intention to let this ladder and my account stagnate for too long, but I've been ridiculously busy with various real life things and was kind of meh about D2 in general, after shelling out an absurd amount of fg for my old trang gloves, only to find out that they were fakes. (got refunded -_- )

Having browsed the Blizzard support forums, it seems like they've been doing a lot of "unwarranted" account closures/ cd key disabling so I guess there is a possibility that it can be resolved and I'll be able to play again.. but honestly boys, if this is the end for me then I know that I can walk away and look back on my D2 experience in a positive light. Despite the thousands of unproductive hours spent and a whole lot of money dropped on this game, my experiences over a 13+ year span, made up for it a hundredfold.

From meeting some really great people to bullshit with, to the most intense rivalries on the GvG ladder, this game has given back to me far more then I could have ever hoped to put into it. Good luck to everyone and maybe I'll be back soon.. or not!

Quote (Rizal @ Nov 6 2017 09:36pm)
Steep climb begins.

Challenge seepzor!

Defended :evil: :love:
Nov 25 2017 05:28pm
Challenge riz
Gold: 4,427.00
Nov 25 2017 05:36pm
Quote (Decarnate @ Nov 25 2017 04:24pm)
Well guys.. after several weeks of D2 inactivity, I tried to login today to find that my CD Keys have been disabled... It was not my intention to let this ladder and my account stagnate for too long, but I've been ridiculously busy with various real life things and was kind of meh about D2 in general, after shelling out an absurd amount of fg for my old trang gloves, only to find out that they were fakes. (got refunded -_- )

Having browsed the Blizzard support forums, it seems like they've been doing a lot of "unwarranted" account closures/ cd key disabling so I guess there is a possibility that it can be resolved and I'll be able to play again.. but honestly boys, if this is the end for me then I know that I can walk away and look back on my D2 experience in a positive light. Despite the thousands of unproductive hours spent and a whole lot of money dropped on this game, my experiences over a 13+ year span, made up for it a hundredfold.

From meeting some really great people to bullshit with, to the most intense rivalries on the GvG ladder, this game has given back to me far more then I could have ever hoped to put into it. Good luck to everyone and maybe I'll be back soon.. or not!

I’ll be devastated if this is your retirement mate

We’ve never had the pleasure of crossing our eyes and holding down WW over each other

I hope you reconsider your retirement! God bless!!
Gold: 60,650.00
Nov 25 2017 06:21pm
Quote (Decarnate @ Nov 25 2017 05:24pm)

Nozzzz come bak so we can kick it old Skool

Quote (TellEmDon @ Nov 25 2017 07:28pm)
Challenge riz

Yezir
Go Back To Legit Dueling Topic List
Prev1578579580581Next
Add Reply New Topic