d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Low Level Dueling > Euro's Non Ladder Lvl 30 Tour > East Rules Based
12314Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 3,968.00
Jun 4 2014 02:45am
European Non Ladder lvl 30 Tournament

Its been a long time since we don't have some lvl 30 action on europe, so i thought it was the time to a new tour. It will have different rules than the ones we are used to on europe, they will be the ones that east players do use. I decided to make that change because I thought that these rules are easier to follow, and because it will be fun to have something different around here.

Rules:
-Tournaments are held for fun, see it as that ! It is just a game.
-You cannot restat your char during the tour nor use a mule account for it
-Lag is not a valid excuse for restarting the duel, unless both parties agree
-Duels are ft5 in blood moor. if you cross a bridge, leave blood moor or hide in a house, you autolose.
-every1 play vs every1. Matches will be written in the official topic and points are distributed as follows:

win 5-0 = 5 points
win 5-x (x in {1,2,3,4}) = 4 points
autowin = 4 points
lose 4-5 or 3-5 = 2 points
lose 1-5 or 2-5 = 1 point
lose 0-5 = 0 points

-Once all duels are finished (or 2months has passed since the first duel happened) the 4 players with bigger score will compete in a elimination finals, where the first will duel the fourth and the second will face the thirth. Winners of these duels will meet in the final match, where the winner of the tour will be declared.

General Rules:
-Both players must say go before each duel
-No hybrid runewords, "imports", or duped items (included jools).
-No use of third party programs or mods of any kind
-No use of potions of any kind
-No prebuffing (any skill) at stash; prebuffs must be done with what you carry on your character
-No + max res items
-No items that have the "slows target" mod
-Ethereal weapons must have repair durability if used in such a way that the durability would be degraded. (ie. Ethereal insight on a charger is banned. Ethereal spirit on a sorc is okay.).
-When using Insight to regen mana you must stay on minimap. This is a hard rule to enforce so do your best to follow it and be honest/GM.
-Running/overly defensive play purely to rep life is not allowed.
-No swap weapons more than once without attack.
-Replenish life cap is 25.
-In the specific case that Slow Missles procs off of Peace vs a projectile character the duel will not count and will be redone (unless both players agree that it's okay)
-If both players die in a duel, the duel is null and no points will be awarded
-No crying, bming, or bragging. Be polite and mature
-If asked to show gear to someone to prove no dupes/hybrids/absorb etc... show gear or get DQ'd from competing.
-If a referee is required for any reason including overly defensive play, a non-bias ref can be appointed but I hope it wouldn't come to that.
-You can only take part of this tour with just 1 char. Once you duel with it, you cant swap to another.

Class Specific Rules:

Amazon
-No use of Slow Missles

Barbarian
-No intentional WW namelock

Druid
-No cyclone armor recast

Necromancer
-No Bone Armor recast
-Max number of bonewalls per screen is 4
-No decrepify, iron maiden or life tap.
-Bone prison may only be used against characters who can teleport (including telestaffs)
-Lower Resist may only be used on a poison necro (TvT)

Paladin
-No use of Prayer or Cleansing
-Prayer is limited to 1 point
-Paladins with 1 point in prayer are limited to 10 replenish life
-No Holy Freeze
-No Holy Bolt (TvT)
-Conviction may only be used while FoHing (TvT)

Sorceress
-Es sorceress are limited to 15replenish life.
-No using Insight to regen mana with ES on. (Using Insight to cast ES is okay)

Thanks to Belarathon for the helping me with this.

Post jsp/acc/char/chartype please.

This post was edited by johanncocaine on Jun 4 2014 02:48am
Jun 4 2014 03:49am
Btw ill join with this:

johanncocaine/*Dethclowns/DrRockso/Fury druid
Gold: 4,207.00
Jun 5 2014 03:17am
i join too :)
will post char soon
Gold: 45.00
Jun 5 2014 05:22am
im gonna join aswell, will fix char soon
Gold: 5,817.01
Jun 5 2014 05:35am
idk which rules you were thinking of when you compared them to europe's.. this is the latest europe version:
regardless, have fun everyone ;)
Gold: 2,575.01
Jun 5 2014 05:52am
Quote (harabec @ Jun 5 2014 11:35am)
idk which rules you were thinking of when you compared them to europe's.. this is the latest europe version:
http://abload.de/img/pvprules30jrsj1.png

this rules> europes latest imo. Biggest changes is the lrep cap 25, prayer rule at pala and the lrep rule for sorc i guess.

I will join also, will sign up soon

This post was edited by Skullflower on Jun 5 2014 05:57am
Jun 5 2014 08:04am
Quote (Sa_Se @ Jun 5 2014 10:17am)
i join too :)
will post char soon

Quote (Majority @ Jun 5 2014 12:22pm)
im gonna join aswell, will fix char soon

Quote (Skullflower @ Jun 5 2014 12:52pm)
this rules> europes latest imo. Biggest changes is the lrep cap 25, prayer rule at pala and the lrep rule for sorc i guess.

I will join also, will sign up soon

Good, post them up when you're ready.

Quote (harabec @ Jun 5 2014 12:35pm)
http://abload.de/img/pvprules30jrsj1.png

Well, I thought that east players would know better about lvl 30 than we actually do. Also I like them more because they're flexible for most of the builds.

You're free to join anytime.
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 10%
Jun 5 2014 08:07am
[QUOTE=johanncocaine,4 Jun 2014 00:45]European Non Ladder lvl 30 Tournament

Its been a long time since we don't have some lvl 30 action on europe, so i thought it was the time to a new tour. It will have different rules than the ones we are used to on europe, they will be the ones that east players do use. I decided to make that change because I thought that these rules are easier to follow, and because it will be fun to have something different around here.

Rules:
-Duels are ft5 in blood moor. if you cross a bridge, leave blood moor or hide in a house, you autolose.
-every1 play vs every1. Matches will be written in the official topic and points are distributed as follows:

win 5-0 = 5 points
autowin = 4 points
lose 0-5 = 0 points

-Once all duels are finished (or 2months has passed since the first duel happened) the 4 players with bigger score will compete in a elimination finals, where the first will duel the fourth and the second will face the thirth. Winners of these duels will meet in the final match, where the winner of the tour will be declared.

General Rules:
-No prebuffing (any skill) at stash; prebuffs must be done with what you carry on your character
-No + max res items
-Ethereal weapons must have repair durability if used in such a way that the durability would be degraded. (ie. Ethereal insight on a charger is banned. Ethereal spirit on a sorc is okay.).
-When using Insight to regen mana you must stay on minimap. This is a hard rule to enforce so do your best to follow it and be honest/GM.
-In the specific case that Slow Missles procs off of Peace vs a projectile character the duel will not count and will be redone (unless both players agree that it's okay)
-If asked to show gear to someone to prove no dupes/hybrids/absorb etc... show gear or get DQ'd from competing.
-If a referee is required for any reason including overly defensive play, a non-bias ref can be appointed but I hope it wouldn't come to that.
-You can only take part of this tour with just 1 char. Once you duel with it, you cant swap to another.

Class Specific Rules:

Amazon
-No use of Slow Missles

Barbarian

Druid
-No cyclone armor recast

Necromancer
-No Bone Armor recast
-Bone prison may only be used against characters who can teleport (including telestaffs)

Paladin
-No Holy Freeze
-No Holy Bolt (TvT)

Sorceress

Rules:

win 5-0 = 5 points
autowin = 4 points
lose 0-5 = 0 points

General Rules:
-No + max res items

Class Specific Rules:

Amazon
-No use of Slow Missles

Barbarian

Druid
-No cyclone armor recast

Necromancer
-No Bone Armor recast

Paladin
-No Holy Freeze
-No Holy Bolt (TvT)

Sorceress

Post jsp/acc/char/chartype please.[/QUOTE]

Rules:

win 5-0 = 5 points
autowin = 4 points
lose 0-5 = 0 points

General Rules:
-No + max res items

Class Specific Rules:

Amazon
-No use of Slow Missles

Barbarian

Druid
-No cyclone armor recast

Necromancer
-No Bone Armor recast

Paladin
-No Holy Freeze
-No Holy Bolt (TvT)

Sorceress

Rules:

win 5-0 = 5 points
autowin = 4 points
lose 0-5 = 0 points

General Rules:
-No + max res items

Class Specific Rules:

Amazon
-No use of Slow Missles

Barbarian

Druid
-No cyclone armor recast

Necromancer
-No Bone Armor recast

Paladin
-No Holy Freeze
-No Holy Bolt (TvT)

Sorceress

Post jsp/acc/char/chartype please.[/QUOTE]

I reposted rules in case anyone missed it
Gold: 0.01
Jun 5 2014 04:36pm
im in :thumbsup:

racnaroc/*metanewlad/Fuse/blizzsorc
Gold: 42,195.19
Warn: 10%
Jun 6 2014 11:02am
put me down for this as well.
cheers
ferdi