d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > Site Suggestions >
Poll > Tech Talk Sub-forum > For Mobile Devices And More
12321Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 0.00
May 2 2014 10:39am
The Sub-Forum for a Mobile Application was suggested by IImuseII originally, and i take no credit for the idea of adding a mobile based sub-forum!
This sub-forum was written out by me as if it was ready to be published, improvements may apply and suggestions/suggesting tweaks are welcome.

DISCLAIMER: This is NOT AN OFFICIAL SUB FORUM; the following content was created to add a application-ready base to the forum! currently none of which is stated below applies to D2jsp!

Writing in Orange is not suggested to be IN the sub-forum, but an explanation of how it would go;

D2JSP SECTION: Off-Topic, Rename the Main Forum: Computer Hardware Discussion
To: Tech Talk (for general technoligy discussion)

Keep two SubForums the same: Computer Building Discussion, Misc Computer Help

Add the two Sub-forums to *Tech Talk* and name them: Mobile Device App Discussion, Mobile Device Help

Topics discussed within sub-forum; Mobile Device App Discussion:
Best Apps, Recomended Apps, Requested Apps, App Developers

Topics discussed within subforum; Mobile Device Help:
Software malfunction, Hardware Malfunction, Parts and DIY projects/fixes for broken devices, Sugestions for new devices, rating and polls for new devices, rating and polls for old devices.

WRITTEN Rules for posting in; Mobile Device App Discussion:

· What is this Sub-Forum for?

This Sub-Forum is for recomending apps, requesting apps for APPROVED app developers on this list (*Dev List List Here*), and for App Developer Discussion!

· Posting Rules:

You may bump your topic every 4 Hours

· Your posts may NOT include:

D2jsp illegal actions. (Read D2jsp Rules: Here )

· Do not post content that would entice promote or include any of the following:

Real world illegal actions
Explicit Content
Making, Advertisement or Marketing sell of D2JSP FG, or "real life" trades for forum gold/money
Scripts for/associated with D2JSP
Do not intently post any disruptive content that will lead to damage to A device
Any FG charges within this forum will not be Mediated, and may not be posted in scammer acusation, consider FG trades within this forum to be illegal but not enforced.

· Posting in Scammer Acusation, PM'ing Mediators/Moderators/Admins, about FG trades in this forum may result in warn.

WRITTEN Rules for posting in; Mobile Device Help:

· What is this Sub-Forum for?

This Sub-Forum is for help with Software malfunction, Hardware Malfunction, finding Parts and completing DIY projects on your devices, help with broken devices, Sugestions for new devices (Which may include Rating and polls for new devices), discussions for new devices, and rating polls and discussions for old devices.

· Posting Rules:

You may bump your topic every 4 Hours

· Your posts may NOT include:

D2jsp illegal actions. (Read D2jsp Rules: Here )
Do not intently post any disruptive content that will lead to damage to A device
real world illegal actions
Explicit Content
Marketing, Selling or Buying of "real life" devices
Any FG charges within this forum will not be Mediated, and may not be posted in scammer acusation, consider FG trades within this forum to be illegal but not enforced.

· Posting in Scammer Acusation, PM'ing Mediators/Moderators/Admins, about FG trades in this forum may result in warn.

Comment and let me know what you think, suggest, would improve, or leave out! Put quite a few hours into thinking it up and making it. And I'm not giving up until it gets denied! :P

Excuse the poor photoshopping!
Retired Moderator
Gold: 35,078.94
Trader: Trusted
May 2 2014 10:53am
I think this would be used. Cool. Voted yea
May 2 2014 10:54am
Quote (AspenSniper @ May 2 2014 12:53pm)
I think this would be used. Cool. Voted yea

Yay! :)

Hopefully get plenty of votes and it goes to the big man upstairs ^ :P
May 3 2014 10:56am
-Bump-

Looking for more votes and feedback!
Gold: 291.25
May 4 2014 02:33am
Since more people are using mobile devices each year, I think a section devoted to mobile devices would be handy.
And there's still some people who aren't tech savvy.

Yes vote here.
May 4 2014 03:49am
Quote (mXz @ May 4 2014 04:33am)
Since more people are using mobile devices each year, I think a section devoted to mobile devices would be handy.
And there's still some people who aren't tech savvy.

Yes vote here.

Great! thank you for your opinion and your vote!

I'd love to see this in effect soon! and if you, the community. Would like to see it happen, be sure to spread the word, and cast your votes! comments and votes are always appreciated greatly!

I am currently working on improving this as the days progress and will update the rule set and write-out of the forum. When multiple alterations are made I will include them with the topics bump, and you can reply quoting the last update if you don't like the alterations!

I will highlight all alterations in the color
Deep Pink So that you can easily spot the changes!
Gold: 133.00
May 4 2014 10:49am
:D

Yes yes yes!

Excellent suggestion
Jr Admin
Gold: 248,966.00
May 5 2014 06:42am
I'm not too fond of the name "Tech Talk", although something like "Hardware", "Hardware Discussion" or "General Hardware" would be nice.

Also, I think the "Mobile Device Application Discussion" subforum should be renamed to "Mobile Device Discussion" instead, as I think some users would like to discuss the mobile devices and not only the software for them. :P

I like the overall idea, and I think it will prove a great addition to the site. Yes from me! :)
May 5 2014 07:47am
Quote (IImuseII @ May 4 2014 12:49pm)
:D

Yes yes yes!

Excellent suggestion

Thanks, glad to have your support!

Quote (Arkhen @ May 5 2014 08:42am)
I'm not too fond of the name "Tech Talk", although something like "Hardware", "Hardware Discussion" or "General Hardware" would be nice.

Also, I think the "Mobile Device Application Discussion" subforum should be renamed to "Mobile Device Discussion" instead, as I think some users would like to discuss the mobile devices and not only the software for them. :P

I like the overall idea, and I think it will prove a great addition to the site. Yes from me! :)

Great! thanks for the vote I love the opinions and suggestions :)

Reason behind the name Tech Talk being it's under the same thread as PC discussions, which both this sub-forum idea and the PC sub forums signify hardware AND software, therefore making it difficult to be so specific with the name "hardware" :P

I am %100 with you on changing the name of the Mobile Device Application Sub-Forum, would "Mobile Software Discussion" be more suitable? I'd love to hear more feedback!
Gold: 188.00
May 5 2014 03:49pm
I think this would be a great idea
Go Back To Site Suggestions Topic List
12321Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll