d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > How To Post Correctly In Trading Grounds
Closed New Topic
Retired Moderator
Gold: 74,476.37
Trader: Trusted
Apr 24 2014 08:50am
How to post using the new trade system for trade sections.

First of all you have five new tabs and a few new type of topic creation buttons added to the top of your screen these tabs. The buttons are:

- Topic types

- Topic type filter

Here are the symbols corresponding to the topic types

All topics
This tab will display all the types of topics made.

FT - For Trade
This will display all the topic's made by users trading their item(s) for your Forum Gold.

ISO - In Search Of
This will display all the topics made by users trading their Forum Gold for your item(s).

Service
You can offer the following personal services to people using this option:
  • Transfers
  • Mule (use My Events if you are going to request a mediator - How To Request A Mediator For A Xfer)
  • Leveling Services / Bumpers / Rushes / Farming
  • Boss Kills and Quests (including socket quest)
  • Group Runs (such as Chaos runs, baal runs, etc.)
  • Waypoints
Note: Giveaways and dueling is not a service!!! Refer to My Events.

Price Check
This will display all topics where users are requesting to know the price of their item(s).

How do I use the new system ?

FT topic - State you offer in the topic title and and specifications in the description.
ISO topic - State what you're looking for in the topic title and put specifics in the description.
Service topic - State your service type in the topic title and put specifics in the description.
Price Check topic - State what you want price checked in the topic title and put specifics in the description.

Note : If you have a set price that you would like to buy or sell or do a service at , post it!
Note : Remember your manners when asking for a Price Check as people don't have to take their time to give you a price!

Here's what it will look like when you want to create any type of topic using the new system.

Thanks to gingernuts1 for the original guide.

This post was edited by Morot on Apr 24 2014 11:13am
Go Back To General Help Topic List
Closed New Topic