d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > Having A Problem Getting In Ls > Error
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Apr 23 2014 02:27pm
So i put in my account name and password and it just keeps saying " Login failed " and then " Disconnected from server "

I tried many times and also changes my password and still not working. Could someone please help me ?
Gold: 7,863.56
Apr 23 2014 02:43pm
FAQ
I get Connection Failed when attempting to login to Ladder Slasher
Make sure port 8181 outbound is open on your firewall/router. This port is required to connect to the game server.

I get login failed, even though I am entering my correct password and gold password
Make sure your passwords do not contain any special alt-characters in them. The game server at present cannot validate these characters correctly.

I get incorrect version errors when I try to login. How to I get the new version of Ladder Slasher?
This depends on your browser, but in most cases, simply pressing F5 to reload the page will work. If you use Opera, this is all should need to do.
In Internet Explorer, you will usually need to close the browser window and reopen. If this does not work, you will need to go into your settings and Clear your Cache.
In Firefox, you will need to go into your Settings and Clear the cache manually.

Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll