d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > -10% Warn Asap Plz! > Its Verry Bad For My Image/ego
Closed New Topic
Gold: 1,045.70
Warn: 20%
Apr 20 2014 05:45am
I play game, and make crazy unbeleavible builds, and post them on d2jsp
as long as I can remember

people like that in d2/d3/sc2/everything

now I play path of exile, and ones again make crazy builds, and post about it

I get massive amounths of flames+personal assaults.
people even starts to pm my familie and make screenshots, just to flame tommyvv as autistic druguser, that gets flaimed bye his own familie
http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=70484929&f=160

I not feel, I need a mediator, to report thouse flames, and I simply put a mirrow in the face of them.

For doing that I get a 10%warn, and 3days suspension
I will not do it again, and will be a child, and simply report them, next time.

But I am still iso -10%warn asap
if more information is needed, I am willing to give it,

and here is a example of crazy builds I post on d2jsp, thet get flamed to the ground, and results in me getting +10%warns
Gold: 0.00
Apr 20 2014 05:50am
Hello
You can't get your warn removed earlier because you feel you deserve it, you will have to wait till your removal date and make sure you are up to date with rules and show that you became a 'better' person and that you deserve the removal.
I suggest you to read this: http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=57516553&f=34&o=0#p385078455

If you feel that you were warned unfairly you can PM one of the Senior Moderators: http://forums.d2jsp.org/staff.php?g=30

e: typo

This post was edited by Marw on Apr 20 2014 05:53am
Jr Admin
Gold: 247,806.00
Trader: Trusted
Apr 20 2014 05:56am
To add to Marw's post; Regarding the flame bid, if you and your family are getting PMed with flames and personal attacks, you can block them using this feature: Manage Block List.

The best thing you can do, if people are spamming and flaming in your topics is to report them using the button and completely ignore them. Replying their posts/topics, will make your post spam too.

And depending on the intensity of the flaming, and if it continues, you can PM a subforum responsible from the staff with links to the topics it has occurred in.
Gold: 839.00
Trader: Trusted
Apr 20 2014 05:58am
hey :)

i think Marw said everything.
also notice this: http://forums.d2jsp.org/info.php?p=26

Regards,
Pelle
Apr 20 2014 05:21pm
thx

Quote (Kafir @ Apr 20 2014 01:42pm)
You have been removed from the Diablo II Helpers List.
When you are back at 0% warn, feel free to let me know if you want to get back on the list.

Gold: 7,561.46
Apr 20 2014 05:54pm
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

tommy is an awesome guy, the only one in the whole poe forum that actually thinks and makes his own builds, and the only reason i visit those forums from time to time. then a bunch of trolls flame him and he gets 10% and no one gives even a suspension to those idiots. even if he replied to them, can you blame him? so, whatever mod gave him 10%, has no more brains than those trolls that spam the poe forums. sometimes rules arent the only way to go and you need to see the big picture.

btw great video tommy <3
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Apr 20 2014 10:57pm
Heres the Thing

If Tommy Responds to Any of the (Spam/Flame) He Will get reported as Spam (Moderator's/Trusted Members) State that when U report a topic For (Spam/Flame) Do not Quote/Respond to them

If you do Respond you also will get a Warning for Responding as Spam

I Know from Experience

I Reported alot of Spam And Quoted them and Ended up Getting 10% warning

Also If U Make Posts Like this One Asking to Remove ur Warn Because u Believe that u dont Deserve Warning (this will reduce ur chance of getting it removed)

Some warning % Can go from waiting 30 days to request an Approval of remove (to Additional time of Wait) if u Request the Removal of warning than Again respond to (Spam/Flame) again Ur10% Approval of Remove will be Denied and possible another 10% will be Added on
Apr 21 2014 04:18am

Quote (Snyft @ Apr 20 2014 11:54pm)
tommy is an awesome guy, the only one in the whole poe forum that actually thinks and makes his own builds, and the only reason i visit those forums from time to time. then a bunch of trolls flame him and he gets 10% and no one gives even a suspension to those idiots. even if he replied to them, can you blame him? so, whatever mod gave him 10%, has no more brains than those trolls that spam the poe forums. sometimes rules arent the only way to go and you need to see the big picture.

btw great video tommy <3

thx, and this ofc.

Quote (kathmundu2 @ Apr 21 2014 04:57am)
Heres the Thing

If Tommy Responds to Any of the (Spam/Flame) He Will get reported as Spam (Moderator's/Trusted Members) State that when U report a topic For (Spam/Flame) Do not Quote/Respond to them

If you do Respond you also will get a Warning for Responding as Spam

I Know from Experience

I Reported alot of Spam And Quoted them and Ended up Getting 10% warning

Also If U Make Posts Like this One Asking to Remove ur Warn Because u Believe that u dont Deserve Warning (this will reduce ur chance of getting it removed)

Some warning % Can go from waiting 30 days to request an Approval of remove (to Additional time of Wait) if u Request the Removal of warning than Again respond to (Spam/Flame) again Ur10% Approval of Remove will be Denied and possible another 10% will be Added on

this Meatstick that make topics about my familie

get its warn reduced from 20%to10% when doing so, when I get a +10%
this to retarded to even beleave.

where is the mod that give me warn, why does he not respond here
and why does he destroy his own subsection?
what have it for use, to stay posting on d2jsp?

Gold: 0.00
Apr 21 2014 04:25am
Quote (Tommyvv @ 21 Apr 2014 12:18)
thx, and this ofc.

this Meatstick that make topics about my familie

get its warn reduced from 20%to10% when doing so, when I get a +10%
this to retarded to even beleave.

where is the mod that give me warn, why does he not respond here
and why does he destroy his own subsection?
what have it for use, to stay posting on d2jsp?

PM one of the Senior Moderators if you wish to discuss your warning: http://forums.d2jsp.org/staff.php?g=30
Gold: 53,694.63
Apr 21 2014 05:16am
always helped me back then in d2 with "crazy" builds. Just remove the warn. warns dont matter anyway
Go Back To General Help Topic List
Closed New Topic