d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Graphic Design > Graphic Requests > Challenging Project? > Requires Good Skills
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 61.04
Apr 16 2014 11:04pm
I am looking for a possible graphic design artist to work on art for my band.

The opportunities of what I am providing will be large. Here is what I am looking for exactly:
- A good graphic artist.
- Must be relatively easy to work with, creative, and versatile.
- This WILL include much of the following: Album Art, Posters, T-Shirt Designs, and more.

The artist will receive full credit on everything stated and will get a lot more business through us as a band if desired. I personally also own a promotions company which works with well over 100 bands which could mean future collaboration as well. This is only if you desire to move more into that realm. Right now we just got out of the studio on our EP and currently steadying up for a tour this summer with a large band that we are close friends with. If anyone is interested in doing this send me a message and I will reply asap. In the message be sure to include some of your personal art that shows your skill as an artist (creativity, ability to use Photoshop, etc), your general price range for art you work on, and any questions or concerns you may have. I am aware this post is pretty generalized and I made it that way because I am asking for someone who is diverse in their abilities as an artist.

Any bumps appreciated.
Go Back To Graphic Requests Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll