d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MMORPG > Guild Wars 1 & 2 > Aprl 15th Path Results
Prev12
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 34.08
Apr 16 2014 05:38pm
Quote (Wretch @ Apr 16 2014 01:09pm)
Meet Ted. Ted is a Guild Wars 2 player. Ted prides himself on his ever-growing collection of dolls. Not action figures, dolls. There's a "furry pride" bumper sticker on his baby blue Toyota Prius. He's got an extensive collection of emoticons memorized, which he uses in the most liberal fashion imaginable. Nothing puts a bigger smile on Ted's soy latte drinking face than complimenting your particular shade of periwinkle while playing what is now the world's most elaborate online game of dress-up.

"I am usually not savvy to the color green, but gosh Gary, that dye is simply ravishing on your Ascalonian Pauldrons! :) XD =P"

He's eagerly awaiting his midnight paycheck from Staples so he can buy more transmutation charges to add to his town clothes wardrobe to roleplay with.

Account wide legendary skins, you can't say that's not a nice feature. Account wide ascended trinkets, can't say that's not a nice feature.
I do agree for the rest though, those Divinity's Reach fags are gonna have a blast.

It's whatever though really, I knew it was going to be a dud. It's not changed my opinion on the game either way, still enjoy daily dgns with the small group of regulars.
And WvW is fun with the right crowd too.
Gold: 42.00
Apr 16 2014 10:04pm
logged on today for the first time in awhile and i was like what the fuck

i have no idea how any of it works anymore
Gold: 212.00
Apr 17 2014 03:38am
It's actually a lot easier than it was before
Take you about 2 days to get used to it
Gold: 22.00
Apr 17 2014 06:26pm
Quote (AirJohnny @ Apr 16 2014 06:38pm)
Account wide legendary skins, you can't say that's not a nice feature. Account wide ascended trinkets, can't say that's not a nice feature.
I do agree for the rest though, those Divinity's Reach fags are gonna have a blast.

It's whatever though really, I knew it was going to be a dud. It's not changed my opinion on the game either way, still enjoy daily dgns with the small group of regulars.
And WvW is fun with the right crowd too.

i'm the dipshit who forgot to take a screenshot of all my characters traits before the patch, and for that I'M STILL PISSED
Gold: 63.00
Apr 17 2014 07:27pm
Quote (Wretch @ Apr 17 2014 08:26pm)
i'm the dipshit who forgot to take a screenshot of all my characters traits before the patch, and for that I'M STILL PISSED

same here, took me a good 20 minutes to remember my mains traits
Go Back To Guild Wars 1 & 2 Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll