d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > Site Suggestions >
Poll > Topic Listing Previous Suggestions
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 67.00
Apr 8 2014 06:44pm
Just a topic in this forum consolidating previously denied suggestions and ones currently being voted for using key words for easy searching.

So if you have a suggestion for site you can look in topic to see if its already been suggested or if there is already active topic.
So instead of taking time to make already denied suggestion or already active one. You could just get denial reasoning or just vote for current thread.

I have some ideas for the site but I dont know how to see if they have been suggested or not. I check this thread occasionally and its just a lot of work to search through all threads.
Apr 11 2014 09:02pm
Up
Gold: 200.69
Trader: Trusted
Apr 11 2014 11:01pm
Quote (The Sticky)
Before posting your Site Suggestion, make sure that your idea hasn't been suggested in the past. It'd be pointless to suggest something which has been already denied.

Based on that quote alone being in the sticky, I think you have a valid suggestion. I will vote yes on this one. :)

edit: However I do believe it will be a lot of work to acquire all of the previously suggested threads.
In my opinion, I would try briefly searching through a few pages of the active topics, as well as the archives. If you can't find it, I would just make the thread. If it gets closed, it gets closed.
So while you have a good suggestion, I'm not sure how many people are willing to do the required work it would take to put such a thread together.

This post was edited by Joshuwa on Apr 11 2014 11:03pm
Apr 13 2014 03:46pm
Quote (Joshuwa @ Apr 11 2014 11:01pm)
Based on that quote alone being in the sticky, I think you have a valid suggestion. I will vote yes on this one. :)

edit: However I do believe it will be a lot of work to acquire all of the previously suggested threads.
In my opinion, I would try briefly searching through a few pages of the active topics, as well as the archives. If you can't find it, I would just make the thread. If it gets closed, it gets closed.
So while you have a good suggestion, I'm not sure how many people are willing to do the required work it would take to put such a thread together.

Well I dont think that it would be necessary to dig back. Just start it now and eventually it should have a lot of the previously suggested topics
Go Back To Site Suggestions Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll