d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > God Probably Does Not Exist. So Stop Worrying And
Prev12349Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Apr 7 2014 01:03pm
Quote (2sexy4u @ Apr 7 2014 02:45pm)
well this sounds like just rage, can you tell me what is immature in what i posted

i am sincere and you the who is attacking me

How is he "attacking" you?

You presented this in an arrogantly "factual" way, while using words like "probably."
You make the assumption that following god doesn't allow people to enjoy their lives either.

And this is only in the first 2 sentences you made..

This post was edited by CoheedAndCambria on Apr 7 2014 01:03pm
Gold: 1.50
Apr 7 2014 01:06pm
Thank goodness we were born in the right country, during the right time period!

Otherwise, we would be forced to suffer the burning agony of hell, like every single human born before Jesus.
Oh and every single Jew... Muslim.... Hindu....Agnostic... and Buddhist that has ever existed, they are also rotting in hell.

Praise Jesus!
Apr 7 2014 01:08pm
Quote (Morphmcmanerson @ Apr 7 2014 03:06pm)
Thank goodness we were born in the right country, during the right time period!

Otherwise, we would be forced to suffer the burning agony of hell, like every single human born before Jesus.
Oh and every single Jew...  Muslim.... Hindu....Agnostic... and Buddhist that has ever existed, they are also rotting in hell.

Praise Jesus!

Perhaps having lightly skimmed the source that you are making fun of would help you look like less of a moron when you attempt to make fun of it.
Gold: 288,810.50
Apr 7 2014 01:10pm
Quote (CoheedAndCambria @ Apr 7 2014 03:03pm)
How is he "attacking" you?

You presented this in an arrogantly "factual" way, while using words like "probably."
You make the assumption that following god doesn't allow people to enjoy their lives either.

And this is only in the first 2 sentences you made..

probably is ok because i am not 100% sure that god dont exist

and yes i think it is easier to enjoy life without the existential preoccupations, but this may be wrong for other people who is happy with there beliefs, there is no assumption there

Apr 7 2014 01:11pm
Quote (CoheedAndCambria @ Apr 7 2014 02:08pm)
Perhaps having lightly skimmed the source that you are making fun of would help you look like less of a moron when you attempt to make fun of it.

None of those people accepted Jesus Christ as their savior.
You expect me to believe God lets hethans into heaven?

You need to study up on your Bible sir.
Gold: Locked
Apr 7 2014 01:11pm
Apr 7 2014 01:15pm
Quote (Morphmcmanerson @ Apr 7 2014 03:11pm)
None of those people accepted Jesus Christ as their savior.
You expect me to believe God lets hethans into heaven?

You need to study up on your Bible sir.

Oh wow, how come I didn't think of that? In fact, I bet you're the first one to tackle such a hard question.
The questions you raise are probably far too complex or sophisticated for them to be covered in such an old book, huh?
Apr 7 2014 01:22pm
Quote (CoheedAndCambria @ Apr 7 2014 02:15pm)
Oh wow, how come I didn't think of that? In fact, I bet you're the first one to tackle such a hard question.
The questions you raise are probably far too complex or sophisticated for them to be covered in such an old book, huh?

Romans 10:9-10: "If you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved; for with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation."

That's how one receives salvation. It's clearly stated in the Bible.
Like i said, you should study up on the Bible, before making outrageous claims like hethan's are allowed into the kingdom of heaven.

If you have anything you want to submit that supports your argument that hethan's are allowed into heaven.... please post it, because you haven't made a single attempt to support your argument.
Gold: 288,810.50
Apr 7 2014 01:25pm
Quote (bogie160 @ Apr 7 2014 03:00pm)
Even were I to be an atheist, I would still walk around promoting religion.

Religion makes for a stronger, more ordered, and intelligent existence.

This makes sense but atheists are already 25% of population and may continue to grow, you cannot tell lies forever

Apr 7 2014 01:29pm
Quote (Morphmcmanerson @ Apr 7 2014 03:22pm)
Romans 10:9-10: "If you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved; for with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation."

That's how one receives salvation. It's clearly stated in the Bible.
Like i said, you should study up on the Bible, before making outrageous claims like hethan's are allowed into the kingdom of heaven.

If you have anything you want to submit that supports your argument that hethan's are allowed into heaven.... please post it, because you haven't made a single attempt to support your argument.

Because I haven't made an argument. You're blithering away at something you haven't fully read nor made an attempt to understand the social contexts in which it was written.

Btw, there are these things called plural words. Not every noun ending in "s" is possessive.

This post was edited by CoheedAndCambria on Apr 7 2014 01:29pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev12349Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll