d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MMORPG > Guild Wars 1 & 2 > Need Help Gw2
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Apr 6 2014 08:32am
I am currently Level 25 with plenty of gold I'm trying to figure out what is a good way to make more gold and level really fast

I have 394/400 Jewelcrafting (thanks to a friend)

What Materials have a HIGH selling rate (items/etc)

I Currently Dont want to Buy and Flip

Leveling Portion
I am level 25 but seems like im doing no dmg i am in a 15-25 zon because thats where my main quests lay but seems like my hits are all under 100 dmg (even know i have 2x 300+ dmg weapons)
i am a Norn Warrior or Guardian im using dual Axes

Should i keep Using Dual Axes or go 2h??

Gold: 2,685.00
Apr 6 2014 09:49am
Quote (kathmundu2 @ Apr 6 2014 10:32am)
I am currently Level 25 with plenty of gold I'm trying to figure out what is a good way to make more gold and level really fast

I have 394/400 Jewelcrafting (thanks to a friend)

What Materials have a HIGH selling rate (items/etc)

I Currently Dont want to Buy and Flip

Leveling Portion
I am level 25 but seems like im doing no dmg i am in a 15-25 zon because thats where my main quests lay but seems like my hits are all under 100 dmg (even know i have 2x 300+ dmg weapons)
i am a Norn Warrior or Guardian im using dual Axes

Should i keep Using Dual Axes or go 2h??

wanna level fast and get loot?

champ train while it's still good. Queensdale is your friend.

jewelcrafting means shit, everyone and their cousin (and even their cousin's cousin) can craft jewelry in this game. It's nothing special.

Go guardian, equip a staff, spam 1 on any and every event with multiple spawns. Watch your EXP soar. If you're using 2 axes, you're definitely a warrior, in which case equip a greatsword and spam 2,3 and 5 to get places.
Apr 6 2014 04:09pm
Quote (DJ_HyDrA @ Apr 6 2014 10:49am)
wanna level fast and get loot?

champ train while it's still good. Queensdale is your friend.
in which case equip a greatsword and spam 2,3 and 5 to get places.

Ok So i Equiped a Greatsword I like it way better than the dual axes

E:/ My dual axes were level 5 Thats why no dmg (currently level 25 Greatsword)

What do you mean by Champ train?

This post was edited by kathmundu2 on Apr 6 2014 04:10pm
Apr 6 2014 04:26pm
Quote (kathmundu2 @ Apr 6 2014 10:09pm)
Ok So i Equiped a Greatsword I like it way better than the dual axes

E:/ My dual axes were level 5 Thats why no dmg (currently level 25 Greatsword)

What do you mean by Champ train?

Go champ to champ to champ with groups = massive exp
Apr 6 2014 04:28pm
Quote (lmEmo @ Apr 6 2014 05:26pm)
Go champ to champ to champ with groups = massive exp

I DONT Freaking Know what u are talking about

Wtf Do u mean BY CHAMP
Gold: 2,685.00
Apr 6 2014 05:16pm
Quote (kathmundu2 @ Apr 6 2014 06:28pm)
I DONT Freaking Know what u are talking about

Wtf Do u mean BY CHAMP

I told you the keyword and where to find it. Either use google, or ask in game. With all the time you spent posting here and waiting for answers you could've been swimming in platinum gold coins
Gold: 212.00
Apr 6 2014 07:06pm
Get level 35 and start learning Ascalon Catacombs
Around 45, start learning Cadaceus' Manor
55 -> Twilight Arbor
ect.. ect.. ect..

That will be the fastest way to level/make gold
The only problem will be finding a group that will allow you in without a level 80
If you really want to learn to dungeon paths, msg or mail my in-game gw2 account, you can see it in my d2jsp profile

But if it's your first time through, just completely clear all maps 100% and enjoy the game

Gold: 295.00
Apr 6 2014 09:51pm
Warrior is extremely good at leveling. axe/axe + greatsword for weaponsets.

100%ing maps is incredibly slow and arduous, the rewards are pointless, don't bother with it with the exception of queensdale.
Champ trains are slow as fuck, they generate shitty income, but they're mind-numblingly easy to do. You could literally watch a show on netflix while walking to and from the bosses and autoing them.
GvG is very similar to champ trains, you essentially are running between walls and breaking down said walls, the speed of leveling in this manner can be faster than champ trains but it could also be slower depending on a decent amount of factors(resistance, how good your commander is, not running out of targets)
Faster than both of the above methods is simply running areas, if you do it with any amount of speed it will be a bit faster, this again depends on how well you know the areas.

The fastest way to level is multi-faceted, you fight monsters 7-9 levels higher, in areas where bonus EXP is capped(essentially tough areas people ignore or less popular areas), where quest density is high enough that you're virtually always working towards a quest. The areas obviously vary from time to time, server to server. To do this, however, requires spending gold to buy BIS gear relatively frequently. An example area of this is fireheart rise by the oozes, no one does this shit on my server, you're getting like 500 exp a kill + 2.5k bonus and if you're wearing the best gear a level 60 can slap on it's easy as fuck.

As for crafting, JC is pretty pointless, you get the best gear in the game from doing dailies for jewelry slots. Unless you actually plan on spending an extreme amount of time farming and praying for shit so you can craft a set of gear that will increase your efficiently by MAYBE 5% I wouldn't bother. This game has no gear progression at all, you buy virtually the best shit the second you hit 80, and then you have nothing to do but the common 3 answers most gw2 fans have about the game: Living story(run around in a big group doing extremely easy tasks), 100% every map(run around doing everything in the game that is essentially the same principle recycled over and over), or level a profession(To spend a year crafting those imba items that provide virtually no increase in strength).

EDIT: Warriors hit a wall in terms of strength at like 25-35, and they really flesh out into powerhouses at 39 and onward. This is probably the effect you're feeling, that or you're wearing crappy gear with decent weapons. Big no-no, just upgrade all your gear.

This post was edited by Omniscious on Apr 6 2014 09:52pm
Go Back To Guild Wars 1 & 2 Topic List
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll