d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Graphic Design > Graphic Requests > Iso Couple New Signatures > Subjects And Requirements Inside
1237Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 20,590.00
Apr 4 2014 08:07am
IMPORTANT: The sigs must be 130px in height. My guild banner needs to be underneath the sig/I need to be able to edit the banner to the bottom of the sig and it cannot exceed the 150px rule.

I am looking for sig attempts on the following subjects.
I will not be buying a sig from every category, but I want to give you some options to attempt ^_^

I will try to get back to everyone, regardless if I want to buy or not, with feedback. I'm picky and apologize in advance if I turn down your attempt :x

Final Fantasy 8/10/12
(I already have one from 8, but it is also my favorite, so I wouldn't be opposed to a badass second one :D)

The Walking Dead
(This one will be hard, as I've requested it in the past but nothing ever catches my interest enough)

Revolution
(The TV show. May be hard to work something out unless you watch the show. I'm a fan of "Charlie" played by Tracy Spiridakos)

Log Horizon
(Anime)

Sword Art Online
(Anime)

Diablo 3
(This can be character specific, or more generalized. My main currently is a male wizard.)

Ohio University
(Mascot is a Bobcat, not a Buckeye)

League of Legends
(Zyra, Thresh, Jinx)

Hyundai Tiburon
(2003-2005 model)

Miley Cyrus
(Before or After she went crazy, as long as she's lookin' good)

Christina Grimmie
(YouTube channel is zeldaxlove64, or Google her name)

These are in no particular order other than as they came to me.

Other Requirements or Questions You May Have
File type: Popout, .jpg, .gif, doesn't matter, use whatever you feel works ^_^
Size: Other than the stipulation at the top, whatever size works. Just keep it legal in dimension and file size.
Style: I don't have a set style I'm looking for, really just looking for something to catch my eye.
What on the sig: My username (XLordxInfamousX, or a simple variation (Lord Infamous, Infamous) is required, my guild name (Kings of Old) is optional. If you can have it, and it looks good, try it. If it looks cluttered, no harm done, leave it off.
Other: I'm not 100% against premades, so feel free to just post and tell me to check your gallery.

I am looking to pay up to 300fg per sig.
If you have any other questions or would like clarity on anything else, don't hesitate to PM me or post here and ask!

Previous sigs I have made or purchased
Maybe it will give you an idea of what I like ^_^

Gold: 0.00
Apr 4 2014 09:11am
Sword At Online

Miley Cyrus

LOL Kyza

LmK
Gold: 853.00
Apr 4 2014 09:16am
sent you
Gold: 0.00
Apr 4 2014 12:30pm
LMK, can make pop-outs, and anything else (Custom render made it myself ^^)

Gold: 20,590.00
Apr 4 2014 04:29pm
Quote (Crite @ Apr 4 2014 11:11am)
Sword At Online
http://i.imgur.com/BGrQaEz.jpg
Miley Cyrus
http://i.imgur.com/C5rxCtT.jpg
LOL Kyza
http://i.imgur.com/rlufTUB.jpg

LmK

Thank you for the attempts, but none of them are really jumping at me.
I like the Zyra one the most out of the three, probably because it matches her color a bit, but it isn't really what I'm looking for.
I'll say your Zyra one leads for League ones atm, but I don't know if I like it enough to purchase. :thumbsup:
Thank you again.

Quote (DorLugasi @ Apr 4 2014 11:16am)
sent you

I replied :thumbsup:

Quote (Neglol @ Apr 4 2014 02:30pm)
LMK, can make pop-outs, and anything else (Custom render made it myself ^^)

http://i.imgur.com/GUAj19z.jpg

Improper dimensions and I'm not really feeling the font style/location. :/

Also your sig is neat, but it is WAY too big for the site.
http://forums.d2jsp.org/info.php?p=9 :thumbsup:

Signature Rules and Guidelines (violations may result in loss of rights to have a signature):

The entire size of your signature shall not exceed 400 pixels wide by 150 pixels high.
    Text sections of your signature shall not exceed 6 lines of text if you include no images, and 3 lines of text if you have an image.
    Total size of the images contained in your signature shall not exceed 70 kilobytes.
Gold: 23,894.69
Apr 4 2014 08:31pm

would need to mess w/ it a bit (espically the name)
Gold: 39,837.69
Apr 5 2014 12:15pm
Quote (XLordxInfamousX @ Apr 4 2014 09:07am)
IMPORTANT: The sigs must be 130px in height. My guild banner needs to be underneath the sig/I need to be able to edit the banner to the bottom of the sig and it cannot exceed the 150px rule.

I am looking for sig attempts on the following subjects.
I will not be buying a sig from every category, but I want to give you some options to attempt ^_^

I will try to get back to everyone, regardless if I want to buy or not, with feedback. I'm picky and apologize in advance if I turn down your attempt :x

Final Fantasy 8/10/12
(I already have one from 8, but it is also my favorite, so I wouldn't be opposed to a badass second one :D)

The Walking Dead
(This one will be hard, as I've requested it in the past but nothing ever catches my interest enough)

Revolution
(The TV show. May be hard to work something out unless you watch the show. I'm a fan of "Charlie" played by Tracy Spiridakos)

Log Horizon
(Anime)

Sword Art Online
(Anime)

Diablo 3
(This can be character specific, or more generalized. My main currently is a male wizard.)

Ohio University
(Mascot is a Bobcat, not a Buckeye)

League of Legends
(Zyra, Thresh, Jinx)

Hyundai Tiburon
(2003-2005 model)

Miley Cyrus
(Before or After she went crazy, as long as she's lookin' good)

Christina Grimmie
(YouTube channel is zeldaxlove64, or Google her name)

These are in no particular order other than as they came to me.

Other Requirements or Questions You May Have
File type: Popout, .jpg, .gif, doesn't matter, use whatever you feel works ^_^
Size: Other than the stipulation at the top, whatever size works. Just keep it legal in dimension and file size.
Style: I don't have a set style I'm looking for, really just looking for something to catch my eye.
What on the sig: My username (XLordxInfamousX, or a simple variation (Lord Infamous, Infamous) is required, my guild name (Kings of Old) is optional. If you can have it, and it looks good, try it. If it looks cluttered, no harm done, leave it off.
Other: I'm not 100% against premades, so feel free to just post and tell me to check your gallery.

I am looking to pay up to 300fg per sig.
If you have any other questions or would like clarity on anything else, don't hesitate to PM me or post here and ask!

Previous sigs I have made or purchased
Maybe it will give you an idea of what I like ^_^

http://imageshack.us/a/img843/3359/q5l7.png

I will work on a few.

This post was edited by EmericAn on Apr 5 2014 12:26pm
Apr 5 2014 12:58pm
Walking Dead:

Apr 5 2014 03:25pm
Gold: 0.06
Apr 5 2014 04:01pm