d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MMORPG > Eve Online > Thinking About Getting Into Eve > Friends Coop Missions?
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,931.00
Mar 25 2014 12:05pm
Was wondering if a friend and i can sorta party and do missions together? Ive never played but watching a lot of tutorials it never really showed me. I kinda wanna get into military and pvp and so does he.
Gold: 65.00
Mar 25 2014 04:17pm
well feel free to join up with my corporation, we are into pvp a lot, we do lots of it, and we also do a lot of missions to pay for our ships that we pvp with, I also have many ships that you can have free, they are little frigates, but that is all you will need when you first start playing, would love to take you and your friend in on my corporation.

If you would like to join up or have questions about it feel free to either message me in this game or join our in game channel "The Mantle" and we can definitely help you out :D
Gold: 2,931.00
Mar 27 2014 06:53am
Quote (Lexu5 @ Mar 25 2014 04:17pm)
well feel free to join up with my corporation, we are into pvp a lot, we do lots of it, and we also do a lot of missions to pay for our ships that we pvp with, I also have many ships that you can have free, they are little frigates, but that is all you will need when you first start playing, would love to take you and your friend in on my corporation.

If you would like to join up or have questions about it feel free to either message me in this game or join our in game channel "The Mantle" and we can definitely help you out :D

Ya sounds good. I was thinking about buying it today actually.
Go Back To Eve Online Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll