d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > The Real Reason For The War With Iraq
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,168.67
Mar 20 2014 06:26am
Common Americans in denial.

America is a problem maker in the middle east. They will invade and destroy any countries who refuse to bow down to the US dollar and imperialism under the false pretence of WMD, terrorism and freedom.
Iraq, unfortunately, wasn't the only country to be subjected to this for changing to the euro dollar. Libya is another example where gaddafi was well known to have been pushing for the gold dinar currency to wipe out the dollar.
Whether 9/11 was an inside job or not, I can't say that. However I think that America has spawn numerous "terrorist" or rebel organization and made people in the middle east resent US presence because of being forced to trade in dollars. Everything was just fine until US started to "stir up the hornet's nest".

Here's a rule of thumb. If you see any OPEC countries converting to any currency other than US dollar, be prepared for rhetorics and a US invasion.

This post was edited by huntersghost on Mar 20 2014 06:27am
Gold: 8,933.00
Mar 20 2014 07:23am
Quote (huntersghost @ Mar 20 2014 07:26am)
Common Americans in denial.

America is a problem maker in the middle east. They will invade and destroy any countries who refuse to bow down to the US dollar and imperialism under the false pretence of WMD, terrorism and freedom.
Iraq, unfortunately, wasn't the only country to be subjected to this for changing to the euro dollar. Libya is another example where gaddafi was well known to have been pushing for the gold dinar currency to wipe out the dollar.
Whether 9/11 was an inside job or not, I can't say that. However I think that America has spawn numerous "terrorist" or rebel organization and made people in the middle east resent US presence because of being forced to trade in dollars. Everything was just fine until US started to "stir up the hornet's nest".

Here's a rule of thumb. If you see any OPEC countries converting to any currency other than US dollar, be prepared for rhetorics and a US invasion.

Which Americans are in denial of what?
Gold: Locked
Warn: 20%
Mar 20 2014 07:25am
Code
huntersghost:Whether 9/11 was an inside job or not, I can't say that.

Gold: 175.00
Mar 22 2014 10:11pm
Hmmm very interesting, US Govt = conspiracy!
Gold: 5,016.77
Mar 23 2014 11:38am
The CIA's intelligence was a decade old. Saddam was a bastard. Reason enough for me.

Gold: 7,525.35
Mar 23 2014 12:16pm
Quote (IceMage @ Mar 23 2014 01:38pm)
The CIA's intelligence was a decade old.  Saddam was a bastard.  Reason enough for me.

Who exactly is better off since our invasion besides a few special interest parties?
Iraq is devastated, we've lost ungodly amounts of money, lost troops, and Iraq is now a breeding grounds for terrorists when it wasn't before.
Going around invading any country that you think is led by a "bastard" is a quick road to disaster.
The iraq 'war' was a demonstrably terrible idea.
Mar 23 2014 01:07pm
Quote (cambovenzi @ Mar 23 2014 01:16pm)
Who exactly is better off since our invasion besides a few special interest parties?
Iraq is devastated, we've lost ungodly amounts of money, lost troops, and Iraq is now a breeding grounds for terrorists when it wasn't before.
Going around invading any country that you think is led by a "bastard" is a quick road to disaster.
The iraq 'war' was a demonstrably terrible idea.

In the long run, perhaps it was a good idea. The Middle East needs a kick in the ass if they ever want to experience real progress. Islam has doomed the Middle East to years of sectarian violence, and anything the United States does to further Western values over there is a worthy investment. The world is moving forward, and the West will no longer sit idly by while backwards-thinking Muslims continue to be a scourge to the planet. We are helping them, whether they know it or not.
Gold: 9,765.00
Warn: 60%
Mar 23 2014 01:23pm
"The people who lied the nation into war and their media accomplices
should be banished and never asked their opinion on these issues again.
On matters of war and peace, John McCain, Dick Cheney, Lindsey Graham,
and other Bush foreign policy acolytes in the Republican Party
and the media should never be asked for their opinions on these issues again."

Racheal Maddow to Jon Stewart.
Mar 23 2014 01:31pm
Quote (card_sultan @ Mar 23 2014 02:23pm)
"The people who lied the nation into war and their media accomplices
should be banished and never asked their opinion on these issues again.
On matters of war and peace, John McCain, Dick Cheney, Lindsey Graham,
and other Bush foreign policy acolytes in the Republican Party
and the media should never be asked for their opinions on these issues again."

Racheal Maddow to Jon Stewart.

She forgot to mention Joe Biden, John Kerry, and Hillary Clinton. Surprise, surprise.

Edit - This sort of reminds me of the banking bailout. Tons of Democrats voted for it, then it became politically unpopular, so they vaguely claimed they were "lied" to. Did you fall for that one too?

This post was edited by IceMage on Mar 23 2014 01:36pm
Gold: 7,252.72
Mar 23 2014 01:35pm
...Saddam mislead his generals by maintaining he still possessed WMD's knowing the info would be leaked in order to deter Iranian aggression . He also was certain that we would not invade so he didn't care if the West believed it or not .

...and now you know what really happened so please don't make this thread ever again .
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll