d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > User Blogs > New And Improved League Ranked > Progression Thread
12Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 0.00
Mar 16 2014 04:01pm
Don't have any games to post at the moment. The account I'm on right now is in Silver 4, and I've been playing primarily jungle or top, occasionally mid.

Will update once I have a post game screen shot. A little worried about playing atm because league is having connectivity issues.
Mar 16 2014 09:19pm

Not a great game. Mid had a bit of trouble with twitch (he literally took red, ganked mid, rinse, repeat).

Bot started great, and then akali started rolling.

My deaths were... a mix. Some good, some bad.
Mar 16 2014 10:09pm

Pretty easy game all around. Renekton had his way top with sion, annie first blooded lux at like 30 seconds into the lane, and veigar was down 60 cs to me by 10 minutes...

Game only lasted longer because team wasn't killing sion in fights right away, and he healed his team for days. First fight where we bursted him immediately, we won it handily, pushed down mid, and won.
Mar 17 2014 01:24am

Was a meh game. Not a ton of kills (majority of them came after the game was fairly well decided, us having no inhibs) in the game, just our team getting outrotated and out pushed.

Enemy team was pretty smart for a good chunk of the game, not trying to push the lane with anivia in it, but eventually they just started brute forcing it because somebody would be terribly out of position or because somebody for our team would miss a crucial skill.
Mar 17 2014 02:05pm

Felt like two different games in one. I struggled against Kat early because Vi put a ton of pressure mid, and our team was just getting mauled in the lane phase (aside from singed).

Second half of the game, we turned to split pushing, and the enemies couldnt handle it at all. I pushed top from their inner turret to their inhibitor (and took it) because they only sent 1 person at me, and he just kinda died.

Took a while to finish the game tho, because once we got 3 inhibs down, we couldn't push efficiently thanks to caitlin having 6 items and a GA. Eventually the minions took their nexus turrets tho, and we just basically suicided in for the nexus and got it.

Also, most deaths I've had in a ranked game since I died 11 times on Janna early in season 3.

This post was edited by Mikhail on Mar 17 2014 02:07pm
Mar 18 2014 03:58pm

Rough game, but a win nonetheless. Gragas got a lot of help from Yi early, and I consistently underestimated the AoE range of his spells. Lost lane pretty hard (k/d-wise, not so much by farm).

Multiple times we fought and Yi would just come in and clean up for a double or triple kill, but he could not smite to save his life. Lost 2 dragons to sejuani smites and baron to leona ult.

After the second dragon fight that we stole, we trashed them (I got a triple kill instantly) and took their middle inhib.

In the baron fight, we aced them, and pushed straight through to their nexus and ended it.
Mar 18 2014 05:09pm

Complete stomp. Eve got caught by yasuo and khazix at level 3 and gave doubles to yasuo at like 4 minutes. Mid lane was over.

Lee sin tried to come through river after helping eve with blue. I caught him there, fought him, burned his ignite and his flash, and I was level 3 before he even got back to lane.

Bot lane was w/e, because yasuo and I were rolling so hard that it was pointless for them to play past 20 minutes. At one point I got ganked by eve, killed her, killed lee, she came back, died again, and then lee came back and died again.

Was building trinity for the lolz, we were so far ahead that I could've bought archangels and still won.

This post was edited by Mikhail on Mar 18 2014 05:10pm
Mar 18 2014 06:58pm
Succeeded in Promo Series: Promoted to Silver II, skipping Silver III altogether.

Started out a bit rough. Bot lane got first blooded, top lane got smashed pretty hard, and I died to leblanc at level 4 because I fucked up badly.

LeBlanc turned out to be legitimately bad at the game though, and she had no idea how to deal with TF.

Got back to lane, pushed it up to her turret, hit 6, went bot, got a kill, went mid, got a kill, walked top, got a kill, went bot, got a double + tower + dragon.

I think, with only one exception, every one of my ganks got a kill, and I was ganking about as soon as my ult's cd was up.

LeBlanc neither roamed to the opposite lane, not pushed up to my tower while I was gone, resulting in me losing very little for a lot of pressure.
Mar 19 2014 05:57pm

Another pretty 1 sided stomp. LeBlanc tried to get cute on a tower dive against me early, but I pulled her in with my E and ignited, and she died to the tower (and I lived with like 50 hp).

Renekton shit-stomped wukong, and even then, jarvan kept going top over and over and killing him.

Bot lane was pretty even until I roamed down at 6 and got a double kill. Then went mid, got another, and the snowball was rolling.

Both of my deaths were fairly trivial; one after taking the inhibitor, we traded 1 (me) for 3 and got baron. The other was a double nexus turret dive for shits and giggles.
Mar 23 2014 11:22pm

Game of throws. We lost early game, won mid game, lost a baron fight, won a dragon fight, lost the game.

That's about it. All of us, including myself, made mistakes (personal favorite: trying to trinket, accidentally ulting).
Go Back To User Blogs Topic List
12Next
Add Reply New Topic