I can not wait.

3 more days, this game will be big.

Anyone else play the beta?
Gold: 112.00
Mar 8 2014 08:49am
yes it was a breath of fresh air!! Can't wait myself
Gold: 20.00
Mar 8 2014 10:19am
yes the beta was amazing played it for hours. cant wait to see all the game modes and maps.
15 maps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and dlc getting that season pass definately
Gold: 31.00
Mar 9 2014 04:05am
The Beta hurt my head.

I imagine it when down something like this...( for this story, Eric, Steve, and Jeff are 3 average 20-some guys with a young career in creating video games, brainstorming ideas for their first great game while smoking in Jeff's basement).

Jeff: Ok guys, so I think like we should just stick with game ideas that are already popular (takes a hit, passes to Steve)
Eric: Yea, maybe we can like, take 2 awesome games and just kinda, like put them together. (takes joint from Steve before he can finish)
Steve: .... *coughs* so uhh, like Halo and something else?
Jeff: yea, yeaa.. like add something in completely different so its not so obvious
Eric: ... I got it..... Mechwarrior. Do you guys remember playing that shit at my place with the surround sound up? Fuckin rockets and machine guns everywhere! I couldnt even stop to smoke with that shit,, so cray!
Steve: So we just make new Mechwarrior kinda shit, and then we add in something for Halo, like uhh.. new suits that do parkour kinda shit.
Jeff: Fuck yea I love you niggas! Ninja halo fuckin mechwarrior shooting all kinds of rockets n shit. Just crazy all over the place.
Eric: So what kinda maps we need to make for this shit?
Steve: Fuck making maps man, lets just take some shit from another random game nobody would think to compare it to.
Eric: Like what?
Jeff: Jet Set Radio Future.

... and just like that, these 3 stoners came up with a game just in time for Xbox One launch, who unfortunately did not have a healthy line up for the launch. Fuck it, lets endorse the stoners and hope it works out, if it sucks we will just offer Xbox One Consoles with Titanfall for the same price.

Gold: 81.00
Warn: 40%
Mar 9 2014 05:04am
Quote (GodsmackGuard @ Mar 9 2014 04:05am)
The Beta hurt my head.

I imagine it when down something like this...( for this story, Eric, Steve, and Jeff are 3 average 20-some guys with a young career in creating video games, brainstorming ideas for their first great game while smoking in Jeff's basement).

Jeff: Ok guys, so I think like we should just stick with game ideas that are already popular  (takes a hit, passes to Steve)
Eric: Yea, maybe we can like, take 2 awesome games and just kinda, like put them together. (takes joint from Steve before he can finish)
Steve: ....  *coughs* so uhh,  like Halo and something else?
Jeff:  yea, yeaa.. like add something in completely different so its not so obvious
Eric: ... I got it.....    Mechwarrior.  Do you guys remember playing that shit at my place with the surround sound up?  Fuckin rockets and machine guns everywhere!  I couldnt even stop to smoke with that shit,, so cray!
Steve: So we just make new Mechwarrior kinda shit, and then we add in something for Halo,  like uhh.. new suits that do parkour kinda shit.
Jeff: Fuck yea I love you niggas! Ninja halo fuckin mechwarrior shooting all kinds of rockets n shit. Just crazy all over the place.
Eric:  So what kinda maps we need to make for this shit?
Steve:  Fuck making maps man, lets just take some shit from another random game nobody would think to compare it to.

... and just like that, these 3 stoners came up with a game just in time for Xbox One launch, who unfortunately did not have a healthy line up for the launch.  Fuck it, lets endorse the stoners and hope it works out,  if it sucks we will just offer Xbox One Consoles with Titanfall for the same price.

please never write a short story
Gold: 1,294.38
Mar 9 2014 05:06am
Quote (Mackinnon @ Mar 9 2014 06:04am)
please never write a short story

calm down, frenchie
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Mar 9 2014 10:29am
Very excited, game gives me hope for the FPS genre.

Quote (GodsmackGuard @ Mar 9 2014 03:05am)
The Beta hurt my head.

Jeff: Ok guys, so I think like we should just stick with game ideas that are already popular  (takes a hit, passes to Steve)
Steve: ....  *coughs* so uhh,  like Halo and something else?
Jeff:  yea, yeaa.. like add something in completely different so its not so obvious
Eric: ... I got it.....    Mechwarrior.  Do you guys remember playing that shit at my place with the surround sound up?  Fuckin rockets and machine guns everywhere!  I couldnt even stop to smoke with that shit,, so cray!
Steve: So we just make new Mechwarrior kinda shit, and then we add in something for Halo,  like uhh.. new suits that do parkour kinda shit.
Eric:  So what kinda maps we need to make for this shit?
Steve:  Fuck making maps man, lets just take some shit from another random game nobody would think to compare it to.

... and just like that, these 3 stoners came up with a game just in time for Xbox One launch, who unfortunately did not have a healthy line up for the launch.  Fuck it, lets endorse the stoners and hope it works out,  if it sucks we will just offer Xbox One Consoles with Titanfall for the same price.

Idiot

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on Mar 9 2014 10:36am
Gold: 3.00
Mar 9 2014 01:02pm
Am I the only one who was really let down with the hype of Titanfall?

I thought it was pretty much CoD with mechs.

I played the beta for about 15 minutes before getting bored.

Just my opinion.
Gold: 1,255.00
Mar 9 2014 02:49pm
not gunna quote his fail story, but Jet Set Radio was the fucking shit back in the day rofl
Gold: 1,234.56
Mar 10 2014 08:47am
Quote (Gttahavstarbucks @ Mar 9 2014 03:02pm)
Am I the only one who was really let down with the hype of Titanfall?

I thought it was pretty much CoD with mechs.

I played the beta for about 15 minutes before getting bored.

Just my opinion.

Just seeing it in action was a disappointment for me.
Go Back To Xbox Topic List
1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll