d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > Fishing > Iso Info
Prev1789
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,736.94
Apr 11 2014 09:56am

Quote (sp_patl @ Apr 11 2014 04:07pm)

I mute for 3 years now, made it to rank 51.

Sorry my english is too bad to say those deep words in a foreign language :

Nicht auf Respekt angewiesen zu sein ist sicher ein Teil davon, frei zu werden. Selbstlose Zuneigung besteht ja darin, in dem Anderen die Bereitschaft aufrechtzuerhalten, aus den ihn umgebenden Gelegenheiten das größtmögliche Wachstum zu gewinnen.

Gold: 14,143.35
Apr 14 2014 11:26am
Thank you for that post there Verdun! As for last piece of advice, I have gotten a girl ^_^

Since I'm in college as an undergrad and have lots of free time with the breaks between my classes so I thought I could pick up LS as just a form to pick up a couple fgs here and there.

If I'm able to get to a higher level I will try to drop some essences on the market. I've only got Tier 1 Magical lol ^_^
Members++
Gold: 505,061.21
Trader: Trusted
Apr 14 2014 12:16pm
Quote (Verdun @ 11 Apr 2014 15:02)
"... dont sell for several reasons (market protection, self-use, pure selfishness) ..." - I thought you would comment on that one.

haha, didnt even read that line before

But well, we who do mute (IM NOT EVEN HIGH SO I SHOULDNT EVEN CONSIDER MYSELF) but i do it anyway..

ok, so we who do mute, we know how much time and effort it actually takes.
its not jsut by picking them up ourselfs or having the guild to help you do this.

EVEN THOUGH WE GET THE HELP WITH THIS, IT AINT ENOUGH.
AT SOME POINT ALL OF US HAVE TO BUY THEM TO KEEP PROGRESSING

THAT MEANS 1 FG / ITEM

would u like to pay that for each essence? That means over 1-2k fg each rank for u
and you would never make that money back from the stuffs u suffuse, so its pure loss only to get some profs/ranks.

I started muting myself to get essence for suffuse.

Im satisfied when i can suffuse ANY level 10 glyph/fish & comfrey.

so from higher level 15s i will be fine to sell, cause i dont really wanna reroll 15s to try to get better gear on that level isnt even worth it

The higher muters out there are saving their essence to be able to roll them and get better gear.
This is what muting is about and has always been.

I wouldnt blame them for saving their essences for a rainy day to reroll some of their gear.

Me myself would never roll anything lower than what im skilling for prof.

I have no reason at all to reroll a level 20 item if my demand for prof was level 30-35items +

This post was edited by RistVaLL on Apr 14 2014 12:20pm
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev1789
Add Reply New Topic New Poll