d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Player vs. Monster > Stannis Baratheon V3
123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Jan 23 2014 10:25pm
Stannis Baratheon
One True King * Warrior of Light * Son of Fire * Chosen of Rhllor * Pure Iron * The Real Azor Ahai Reborn

Build: Holy Fire Avenger

Hero Background:
The Usurpers Diablo and Baal have taken my Throne. MY IRON Throne. They turned their backs on their rightful king for no better reason than dreams of power and glory, and I have marked them for what they are. Pardoned them, yes. Forgiven. But not forgotten. Their time will come. All their times will come. My Faith has been renewed. The red woman has shown me my victory in the flames. She speaks of a great battle in the snow, A hero reborn in the sea. Darkness will devour them all she says, A night that never ends. Unless I triumph. I never asked for this, no more than I asked to be King... we do not choose our destinies.. but we must, we must do our duty, no? Great or small, we must do our duty. The only gods Stannis truly worships are honor and duty, He doesnt worship Rhllor, Rhllor worships him.

Weaponry Background:
Darkness lay over the world and a hero, Azor Ahai, was chosen to fight against it. To fight the darkness, Azor Ahai needed to forge a hero's sword. He labored for thirty days and thirty nights until it was done. However, when he went to temper it in water, the sword broke. He was not one to give up easily, so he started over. The second time he took fifty days and fifty nights to make the sword, even better than the first. To temper it this time, he captured a lion and drove the sword into its heart, but once more the steel shattered. The third time, with a heavy heart, for he knew before hand what he must do to finish the blade, he worked for a hundred days and nights until it was finished. This time, he called for his wife, Nissa Nissa, and asked her to bare her breast. He drove his sword into her breast, her soul combining with the steel of the sword, creating Lightbringer.

Skill Background:
Vengeance - When a Paladin undertakes a crusade to banish evil, he is permitted to call upon the just souls of past crusades. Thus summoned, the spirits of the honorably vanquished manifest themselves and lend their energies to the weapons of the Paladin.
Holy Fire - With a hint of brimstone in the air, the noble Paladin strides into battle encased in this holy aura. All those within its range are burnt with the fires of divine virtue. Beware, Beasts of Hell! The fire of purification is upon you!
Resist Fire - Shrouding himself in his devotions, the fervent servant of the Light can walk a lake of fire and feel only the comforting warmth of his convictions. A Paladin can withstand the might of a fierce conflagration if his piety is strong enough.
Salvation - Trust in the glory of the Light, for its authority supercedes all power in the mortal world. With this aura, the Paladin calls upon the Light to protect his allies from elemental attacks.

Team Name: Team Dragonstone
Team Background:
A1 - Lady Melisandre - True Believer, Red priestess from the Shadowlands of Asshai, Worships the Lord of Light (Rhllor, Red God) and Stannis
A5 - Ser Davos Seaworth - Non-Believer, True and Honest Leigeman, Nicknamed " The Onion Knight" Worships Stannis, Despises Melisandre

Rules:
Hardcore
Players 8 Always
Act 1 or 5 Merc only
2 Handed Swords
Lead the battle
Bring the fury
Cleanse realm from abomination
Gold: 20.00
Jan 23 2014 10:31pm
cool idea! i vote act 5 merc..you never see them.
Jan 23 2014 10:32pm
So it begins..

The one true gods champion

BOOM! thats what happens when you mess with Stannis...
Jan 23 2014 10:34pm
Fury Burns

Jan 23 2014 10:35pm

Bend the knee or be destroyed

Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Jan 23 2014 10:35pm
2-handed Vengeance Paladin, this will be interesting.

I'll track this of course mate.
Jan 23 2014 10:37pm
Let no man claim ignorance as an excuse

The Lord of Light shines through me

I BANISH YOU!
Jan 23 2014 10:39pm
The king who cared..

I sentence you to die!
Jan 23 2014 10:41pm