d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > User Blogs > T R D Blog
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 179.69
Mar 25 2014 10:09pm
A white heteronormative cisgendered CEO professor and Baptist preacher was teaching a class on Karl Rove, known Christian.

“Before the class begins, you must get on your knees and worship Jesus Christ and accept that you too can become straight through daily prayer, self-flagellation, and eating Chik-Fil-A every day!”

At this moment, a brave, trans-Asian, self-diagnosed pansexual demiromantic vegan multisouled person who had been free of all animal products and only bought products at the local transgender co-op boldly stood up, holding a glass filled with some white liquid.

“Hey, Professor, what is this?”

The arrogant professor smirked like a rapist and smugly replied “It’s clearly milk, you crazy faggot. What the fuck does milk have to do with political science?”

“Wrong. It’s an all natural vegan soy almond kombucha latte. No animals or transpeople were harmed or raped in the making of this product.”

The professor was visibly shaken, and dropped his chalk and copy of the Wall Street Journal. He stormed out of the room, clearly planning some kind of rape. The professor realized that he had been playing into the hands of the kyriarchy of CEOs, investment bankers, the Religious Right, and psychiatrists. He then killed himself. The proper term for this is “trans-dead”.

The students checked their privilege, all diagnosed themselves with autism and gender identity disorder and joined the Gay-Straight Alliance. An obese trans-eagle furry otherkin waddled into the room and tried to perch upon the American Flag, bending the flagpole in the process. All parties involved gave up meat, Christianity, and the right to bear arms.

The students all lifted their glasses of soy fluid in a toast.

“That beverage’s name? Harvey “The One Percent” Milk.” said the vegan trans-autistic Korean.
Apr 4 2014 06:08pm
If i can pontificate for a bit, for your edification, one of the rules of the interent is "there are no girls on the internet". this rule does not mean what you think it means

In real life, people like you for being a girl. They want to fuck you, so they pay attention to you and they pretend what you have to say is interesting, or that you are smart or clever. On the internet, we don't have the chance to fuck you. This means the advantage of being a "girl" does not exist. You don't get a bonus to conversation just because i'd like to put my cock in you.

When you make a post like, "hurr durr, I'm a girl" you are begging for attention. The only reason to post it is because you want your girl-advantage back, because you are too vapid and too stupid to do or say anything interesting without it. You are forgetting the rules, there are no girls on the internet.

The one exception to this rule, the one way you can get your "girliness" back on the internet, is to post your tits. This and should be, degrading for you, and admission that the only insteresting thing about you is your naked body.

tl;dr: tits or GET THE FUCK OUT.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 20%
Apr 4 2014 08:37pm
I'd destroy u
Gold: 0.01
Apr 4 2014 09:49pm
This blog is rated #1 on google. Congratz
Apr 19 2014 11:23pm
this shit makes me want to pour a 4 in the pineapple fanta and swerve in my whip
Gold: 4.05
Apr 19 2014 11:25pm
Quote (TRD @ Mar 21 2014 08:34pm)
i put 900 dollars in preflop with 38 OS. I barrel over and over, going over top of him trying to make him fold but he called my eventual all in and showed aces lol. Flop came 338 turn 3 river 8. The only reason i did this was because i have an ability to feel what cards are coming out. When i sat down at the table i didn't pay the BB, i waited till it was my turn so i could sense my opponents. It worked out for me in the end because of a special gift i was born with, i have the ability of reading peoples minds. Back when i was a young child my mother used to boil hot water down by the river on hot rocks to wash the clothes, then rinse them off in the cold running water. The rocks were rigid at the shore by our house and the water was very rapid and rough so it was very dangerous. One day my mother forgot i was playing by the shore and i was taken by the current. My head was slammed repeatedly over the hard rocks and my torso was thrashed around by the current. I was left a mess with my entire body broken except my spine and neck. I had severe head trauma and when i woke up i had to learn how to walk and do everything all over again. When my gift came obvious to me it was when iw as playing go fish with my uncle down by old crawfords pharmacy. i was able to guess every card in my uncles hand. I closed my eyes and i saw through his. Even online i have seen through my opponents eyes. I wish you all luck when you meet me on the green felt, you will need it.

10min ago I miscalculated steps and fall down the stairs, lost only tooth no biggie but this made my day thanks
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Apr 20 2014 05:35pm
titties
Gold: 4.05
Apr 29 2014 04:17pm
My 13 year old nephew cums on his floor because "where else am I gonna do it?" He doesn't understand the concept of planning ahead or keeping kleenex or toilet paper in his room. I told my sister about this and the look on her face when she realized that those weird dried spots on her sons bedroom floor was priceless. A few weeks after I told her about this she was in my nephew's room and stepped in something wet. She looked at her sock and looked at my nephew and said "(Nephew's name)... what did I just step in?" he looked at her and said "Come on, mom, you know what it is."
May 5 2014 08:05pm
im wondering how hard she would have to twerk in order to rip my dick completely off
Gold: 0.00
May 5 2014 08:13pm
Quote (TRD @ May 5 2014 09:05pm)
im wondering how hard she would have to twerk in order to rip my dick completely off

pretty fucking hard
Go Back To User Blogs Topic List
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic