d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > User Blogs > T R D Blog
1235Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 179.69
Dec 10 2013 08:23pm
Sometimes, whenever I eat M&Ms, I like to hold two m&m's in between my fingers and squeeze as hard as I can until one m&m cracks. I eat the cracked one, and the one that didn't crack becomes the champion. Then I grab the other m&m, and force it to compete with the champion in this deadly game of m&m gladiators. I do this until I run out of m&m's, and when there is only one m&m left standing, I send a letter to m&m's brand with the champion m&m in it with a note attached that reads: "Please use this m&m for breeding purposes."
Dec 28 2013 10:08am
I had sex for the first time with a cute guy, and he let me sleep in at his place while he went to work. When I woke up, I had to go number two, but after I did, I realized that his toilet was broken and wouldn't flush. I didn't want him to see my poop, so I scooped it out and put it in a plastic bag that I found under the sink so I could throw it out outside. Before I left, I wrote him a note with my name and number saying thanks for a great night, put it on the kitchen counter, and left. But right when I closed the door, I realized that I'd forgotten the bag of poop on the counter! I was already locked out, so there was nothing I could do but have a panic attack. I obviously never heard from him again. Obviously.
Gold: 35.69
Feb 14 2014 11:05am
nice blog m9
Gold: 2,420.00
Feb 14 2014 11:20am
Quote (TRD @ Dec 10 2013 09:23pm)
Sometimes, whenever I eat M&Ms, I like to hold two m&m's in between my fingers and squeeze as hard as I can until one m&m cracks. I eat the cracked one, and the one that didn't crack becomes the champion. Then I grab the other m&m, and force it to compete with the champion in this deadly game of m&m gladiators. I do this until I run out of m&m's, and when there is only one m&m left standing, I send a letter to m&m's brand with the champion m&m in it with a note attached that reads: "Please use this m&m for breeding purposes."

lmfao
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Feb 25 2014 10:52pm
i like u blog
Gold: 20,232.06
Feb 26 2014 02:26am

cool read turd
Gold: 4.05
Feb 27 2014 11:07am
Quote (TRD @ Dec 28 2013 09:08am)
I had sex for the first time with a cute guy, and he let me sleep in at his place while he went to work. When I woke up, I had to go number two, but after I did, I realized that his toilet was broken and wouldn't flush. I didn't want him to see my poop, so I scooped it out and put it in a plastic bag that I found under the sink so I could throw it out outside. Before I left, I wrote him a note with my name and number saying thanks for a great night, put it on the kitchen counter, and left. But right when I closed the door, I realized that I'd forgotten the bag of poop on the counter! I was already locked out, so there was nothing I could do but have a panic attack. I obviously never heard from him again. Obviously.

i was that guy

thank you for the present
Mar 5 2014 06:00pm
Allow me to play double advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things.
Mar 5 2014 06:00pm
It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.
Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts, instead of making a half-harded effort. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like its a peach of cake.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Mar 6 2014 03:40pm
not long enough; read all
Go Back To User Blogs Topic List
1235Next
Add Reply New Topic