d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MMORPG > Eve Online > Needing A Corp > New Player
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 522.66
Dec 8 2013 09:36pm
Since this is the only sub topic for Eve I'm hoping this post is allowed.

Since I currently don't have a sub going I can't reply to Eve forums. I will be starting the game once I either find a corp from here that suits my needs or just start the game without any group of people and play with my best friend Google. So I'm looking for a few things for a corp.
Lets start off by saying I've had 2 accounts in the past that were never banned. That's not the reason why I quit. The reason I quit the first time was I got bored after a few months and gave away my account to my friend in the group i was playing with. This was all years ago. My 2nd time I quit was I had mining trained and I had ice ships and such and some hauling ships to do my own trading with the same people I quit on last time. This time when I quit one of them wanted to buy my account to use as another miner so he could do large scale stuff with multiple accounts on his own when my clan didn't have mining Ops going themselves.
I'm coming back once again to get back into the game a little more since I'm now older, smarter, and learn things a lot easier. I'm looking for a corp that does mining and manufacturing and also some business with marketing(working the market by buying and selling things low and high). On the flip side from the carebear stuff, I also want to jump into PvP this time since I didn't experience it last time. And I know you need pve to start up your cash to do pvp to constantly buy ships and stuff so thats why I need a hybrid Corp that supports its members, helps new people back into the grove of the game, and knows what their doing in the pvp space. I would have no idea what race I'd want for pvp, how to set up a ship properly for PvP, etc. You name it I don't know about it. Now on the PvE side and character progression side, I can't remember any implants I need or the books and stuff to get going in the direction that I'm talking about. My last 2 accounts were amarri and lasers were fun and all but not exactly my thing. So what race would be the best for pvp/e AND not have so many lasers. Like pure pew pew lasers. I don't mind like laser cannons but no more beams and crap. I need a good well rounded race that can do all I need to do in my future. PLUS I need a excellent Corp that isn't trollish, has voice comms, glad to answer questions for returning people and help people in a way where your not giving me free stuff but giving me the knowledge so I can go get it myself.

Also if you have this such Corp and info I need and I like it enough, I'll use your referral key for a price in ISK so I can get off the ground with the noobie items I'll need.
Gold: 308.00
Dec 8 2013 09:58pm
Sent you a PM
Gold: 522.66
Dec 9 2013 04:04am
Replied to Brain and joining a corp that fits the needs I provided. Thank you.
Sorry that no one offered anything from the 14 views I received.
Go Back To Eve Online Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll