d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MMORPG > Eve Online > Have You Ever Gotten Your Account Unbanned? > I Doubt It, But Please Share..
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 468.00
Dec 10 2013 10:08pm
i have done RMT a few times over the course of the last 6 years of playing Eve on and off.. Ive had two accounts banned now and each time it was when i purchased PLeX instead of straight up ISK. im not sure if you have better chances with PLeX if you just add the time to your account, or if its just purchasing PLeX in general that screwed me. so at minimum I would like to tell people out there thinking about RMT, go for the ISK instead of trying to make more bang for your buck off the PLeX.

just like with your internet spaceships, if you cant afford to lose your account, dont RMT (or atleast cover your tracks the best you can)
Gold: 127.00
Dec 12 2013 05:12am
depending on the web sight ... they will fix the account ... unless u bought from one of the eve bate web pages ...... i used iskbank..... and i got busted once and my wallet was -ed 3b..... when i only bought 2b... and they fixed it .... but i am in no was saying u should buy isk at all
Gold: 468.00
Dec 14 2013 09:58pm
i used iskbank for quite a while on my old account that got banned. i didnt have problems with them at all until i got banned.. soon after their website wasnt working for me properly so it left a bad taste in my mouth.. when i started playing a year later i moved on to another site, but i still think iskbank was one of the best ive used.

I also recently got an email from CCP asking for information about the purchase saying that they might reconsider the ban if they get what theyre looking for
Gold: 127.00
Dec 15 2013 12:49am
Id might give up the info... But u do know if u do that web page is done
Go Back To Eve Online Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll