d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MMORPG > Eve Online > Have You Ever Gotten Your Account Unbanned? > I Doubt It, But Please Share..
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 468.00
Dec 1 2013 11:14am
Recently got banned for RMT from a goldseller site, just wondering if anyone has ever gotten their account back after it was banned. It happened right before Rubicon came out and Im not sure if I want to start up another account just for it. I never really got into a corp or progressed too much in the game, so im not completely heartbroken.. but those internet spaceships keep trying to drag me back.

So, if you have any advice/suggestions on how to try to get an account back please share. Or share your stories of how you got banned, or got someone banned, whatever!
Gold: 0.00
Dec 1 2013 02:07pm
I have no personal experience as I've never been banned but I have heard many times about people getting their banned accounts back. Not sure what the procedure is but I know for sure it's something that is done routinely, so hopefully someone that's been through it can chime in and guide you.
Gold: 5,003.61
Dec 2 2013 03:45am
Quote (giant 4ft ninja @ 1 Dec 2013 19:14)
Recently got banned for RMT from a goldseller site, just wondering if anyone has ever gotten their account back after it was banned. It happened right before Rubicon came out and Im not sure if I want to start up another account just for it. I never really got into a corp or progressed too much in the game, so im not completely heartbroken.. but those internet spaceships keep trying to drag me back.

So, if you have any advice/suggestions on how to try to get an account back please share. Or share your stories of how you got banned, or got someone banned, whatever!

I'd say you're pretty fucked. Buying gold fro RMT sites is really stupid since they don't care about security for the buyer and thus pick methods that are easy rather than safe.

You're fucked. Be smart next time.
Gold: 8,733.80
Dec 2 2013 05:19am
Well the question probably also would be how much SP (Skill Points) did your banned character have? If not much, its not much of an effort to make a new account. Also character bazaar is always a legit way to buy new characters with isk so there's that possibility aswell.
Make a isk making machine farm till you bleed and buy a character that suits your needs. Even thou everyone says you need to train 1y bla bla before u can do anything. That aint complitely true. With 1 month train you can balls deep to even pvp.
Just make new account wait couple of months and just email the support kindly asking if it would be possible to get unbanned and that you've learned ur lessons...
Dec 2 2013 07:28am
Quote (cha^ @ 2 Dec 2013 13:19)
Well the question probably also would be how much SP (Skill Points) did your banned character have? If not much, its not much of an effort to make a new account. Also character bazaar is always a legit way to buy new characters with isk so there's that possibility aswell.
Make a isk making machine farm till you bleed and buy a character that suits your needs. Even thou everyone says you need to train 1y bla bla before u can do anything. That aint complitely true. With 1 month train you can balls deep to even pvp.
Just make new account wait couple of months and just email the support kindly asking if it would be possible to get unbanned and that you've learned ur lessons...

I doubt that would work to be honest, since CCP usually does not ban you for a first time offense, but instead sets your wallet to negative the amount you purchased. Could it be that this guy has been warned once before but continued anyway?

If so he has no chance whatsoever to get unbanned.
Gold: 63,025.00
Dec 2 2013 09:50am
CCP will banhammer you instantly if the amount is something over ~5-7 bil worth of RMT'ed isk.

I was unbanned for RMT. But my case was a bit different and more in depth.

I was actually banned twice, the first time I was permanently banned, no hopes of recovering. The second time I was banned and they basically said your accounts were banned due to RMT related to the first ban. I was able to fight it simply because the new accounts were made long after the first ban.

If you end up making a new account and get banned and they say it is because you RMT'ed related to your old account, THEN you can fight it simply because you agreed to the EULA a second time and as long as you didn't break it you should be fine*
Gold: 8,733.80
Dec 2 2013 10:26am
Quote (ChiLLon @ 2 Dec 2013 15:28)
I doubt that would work to be honest, since CCP usually does not ban you for a first time offense, but instead sets your wallet to negative the amount you purchased. Could it be that this guy has been warned once before but continued anyway?

If so he has no chance whatsoever to get unbanned.

Yea clearly if he has been warned theres no way of getting it outbanned. I think they've been giving instant bans aswell. Not sure thou. Time will tell. Anyway its a bad idea, even trading ISK from jsp has its own risks.
Gold: 468.00
Dec 2 2013 11:25pm
I bought 2 PLeX and a day and a half later I was banned. it usually seems to be the next downtime after you sell the plex.. Ive purchased a few times from the gold site and everything seemed to go smooth, but i bought ISK then. I have never been warned, but noticed that my walled was e t to negative thru 3rd party apps. the account banned had approx. 12 Mil SP on it, mostly missiles/SSC skills
Dec 3 2013 02:20am
Quote (giant 4ft ninja @ 3 Dec 2013 07:25)
I bought 2 PLeX and a day and a half later I was banned. it usually seems to be the next downtime after you sell the plex.. Ive purchased a few times from the gold site and everything seemed to go smooth, but i bought ISK then. I have never been warned, but noticed that my walled was e t to negative thru 3rd party apps. the account banned had approx. 12 Mil SP on it, mostly missiles/SSC skills

If they discovered your plex purchase they more than likely also discovered your isk purchases and if so you can forget being unbanned.

This post was edited by ChiLLon on Dec 3 2013 02:21am
Gold: 79.63
Dec 7 2013 11:02pm
I've RMT'ed a lot and have never been banned. I guess I'm lucky? Then again this was well over a year ago. Ranging over the period of 5 years. I only know one person who was banned for RMT and they've never got their account back.
Go Back To Eve Online Topic List
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll