d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MMORPG > Ragnarok Online > Newest Server? Looking For A Fresh Start! > With Decent Community Of Course.
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 3.90
Warn: 10%
Dec 18 2013 11:14pm
Quote (ZeroHP @ Dec 18 2013 07:47pm)
Got your PM, I am working on contacting some people now. As soon as I get some feedback I will let you know!

Also, what are some examples of particular 'specifications' you would like to see? Just so I can throw that out there when I talk to people. Thanks dude.

The server will be primarily for PvP/BG/WoE, and PvM will be restricted, meaning MvP cards are more of an "event" kind of thing and the only benefit of PvMing would be cosmetic things, since that's what people who PvM are usually interested in. For higher equipment quality, players will participate in PvP/BG/WoE. I could literally write a book on all the exact things, I've had this all done... had a programmer but I guess he decided to go get hooked on heroin and I gave up and scrapped it.

What I need is a programmer that has a solid understanding of RO. If I can communicate my ideas to him we will have a great server.
Gold: 3,159.43
Jan 4 2014 05:21am
Sounds great - how about creating a Thread for this topic and keep it up to date. Id be really interested in a good oldschool server with some very skilled ppl
Go Back To Ragnarok Online Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll