d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MMORPG > Guild Wars 1 & 2 >
Poll > Guild Wars 2 Pvp > Let's Discuss It
Prev14567827Next
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: Locked
Nov 23 2013 08:13pm
Quote (TSBoyer @ Nov 23 2013 04:16pm)

It's okay, tell me what the mean men said.
Gold: 0.00
Nov 23 2013 08:47pm
on a serious note about tsboyer, after reading his posts I can say with 100% certainty that he is only saying this blatantly retarded stuff to get a rise out of people

he realizes how stupid he sounds, though I am not commending him for acting stupid, no excuse makes up for stupidity and he is certainly lAcking some brain cells
Gold: Locked
Nov 23 2013 09:02pm
Quote (nofire @ Nov 23 2013 07:47pm)
on a serious note about tsboyer, after reading his posts I can say with 100% certainty that he is only saying this blatantly retarded stuff to get a rise out of people

he realizes how stupid he sounds, though I am not commending him for acting stupid, no excuse makes up for stupidity and he is certainly lAcking some brain cells

It would take too long to explain the nuances involved with these exchanges. Suffice to say that you aren't going to tell any of us things we don't already know.
Gold: 34.08
Nov 23 2013 09:07pm
Quote (nofire @ Nov 24 2013 02:47am)

I'm aware of this, though I genuinely disagree with posts like this:
Code
There were only two things wrong with GW1 pvp

[B](A)[/B] The game seriously favored light character types
In the end, it was all about: Ele/Mesmer/Necro/[B]Monk[/B] and Ritualists in PvE
Medium/Heavy character were not important at all to have around

This is mainly because the spamming of debilitation effects was too potent in GW1
And the light characters were the ones capable of mass spamming (at long range mind you, no need for melee connection)
Things like Blind/Empathy/Weakness/Movement Slow/[B]Daze Daze Daze Daze[/B]

[B](B)[/B] Monks were a bit too important, healing was too powerful
A good Monk makes or breaks your team such to the point that it didn't even matter if the other players were semi-professional gamers

Team (1) could be playing with a gold trophy winning crew but have a lower grade monk and be going up against ->
Team (2) who have a 2nd rate crew but a gold trophy winning monk

Team (2) will win
Which is imbalanced in my opinion
The healer was too important in GW1

This feels like a completely genuine opinion to me. Also the comment about Earth eles, and the comment about frontline. Idk, I do think he's put out some grade B- troll posts. Just this I can't say is trolling, more along the lines of scrubbing.
Nov 23 2013 09:14pm
Quote (AirJohnny @ Nov 23 2013 09:07pm)
I'm aware of this, though I genuinely disagree with posts like this:
Code
There were only two things wrong with GW1 pvp

[B](A)[/B] The game seriously favored light character types
In the end, it was all about: Ele/Mesmer/Necro/[B]Monk[/B] and Ritualists in PvE
Medium/Heavy character were not important at all to have around

This is mainly because the spamming of debilitation effects was too potent in GW1
And the light characters were the ones capable of mass spamming (at long range mind you, no need for melee connection)
Things like Blind/Empathy/Weakness/Movement Slow/[B]Daze Daze Daze Daze[/B]

[B](B)[/B] Monks were a bit too important, healing was too powerful
A good Monk makes or breaks your team such to the point that it didn't even matter if the other players were semi-professional gamers

Team (1) could be playing with a gold trophy winning crew but have a lower grade monk and be going up against ->
Team (2) who have a 2nd rate crew but a gold trophy winning monk

Team (2) will win
Which is imbalanced in my opinion
The healer was too important in GW1

This feels like a completely genuine opinion to me. Also the comment about Earth eles, and the comment about frontline. Idk, I do think he's put out some grade B- troll posts. Just this I can't say is trolling, more along the lines of scrubbing.

maybe it's how I read his posts, but all I see is himself trying to act stupid to get people to get mad...probably because of the initial reasons why he was so butthurt in the first place
Gold: 34.08
Nov 23 2013 09:30pm
He reminds me of this:
http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=26039271&f=209&o=0

Honestly, he was probably a cool guy and may have got along with us but we made comments about him taking credit for other people's work and he kind of had a problem from there.
Now more and more he's posting less of his "helpful posts"...
Nov 23 2013 10:15pm
Quote (AirJohnny @ Nov 23 2013 09:30pm)
He reminds me of this:
http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=26039271&f=209&o=0

Honestly, he was probably a cool guy and may have got along with us but we made comments about him taking credit for other people's work and he kind of had a problem from there.
Now more and more he's posting less of his "helpful posts"...

ahh the days of non pink text
Gold: 277.00
Nov 24 2013 12:18am
Quote (nofire @ Nov 23 2013 09:47pm)

Pretty sure we're all aware of this, and no one's really getting upset at anything he says.

It's just a matter of how pitifully childish he is, even though I'm fairly certain that he's the oldest of everyone here.
Nov 24 2013 09:41am
Quote (Kurow @ Nov 24 2013 12:18am)
Pretty sure we're all aware of this, and no one's really getting upset at anything he says.

It's just a matter of how pitifully childish he is, even though I'm fairly certain that he's the oldest of everyone here.

then it's just feeding a troll? what's the point my man
Gold: 212.00
Nov 24 2013 11:51am
[QUOTE=nofire,Nov 23 2013 09:47pm]On a serious note about tsboyer, I was wondering what he thought of us?

Go Back To Guild Wars 1 & 2 Topic List
Prev14567827Next
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll