d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo > Diablo 3 > D3 Discussion > Guide To Tradesafe's Crypt Channel Use > How To Do Crypt Runs And Use Channel
1238Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 3.64
Oct 15 2013 12:52pm
Guide to Doing Crypt Runs and Using TradeSafe's Crypt Channel

How to find a Game with Decaying Crypts:

The Decaying Crypt is a Random Spawn Dungeon in Act 1 Fields Of Misery. You have to create game..Search Fields..If not there Create a new game and search again. I usually get 1-2/3 so it's not so bad.
I have to suggest searching the south-west and northeast area first. Find the edge of the map and if you see a farm or a lake the crypt is not in said area (Southwest/Northeast).

We have found a link of the map and spawning area to show you where the crypt spawns. Please click the following link.. http://www.diablowiki.net/images/2/21/Fields_of_misery_map8.jpg

I found a game now what do I do?:

This is where you use the channel. If you don't have a full team already post in channel you are looking for (X) amount of players to join you. An easy shortcut to do so is post "LF3M". It means "Looking for 3 More" and people in channel know what this means.

How to setup a crypt run:

Step 1 (The Setup)
- 1 Person fastest movement needs to Aggro the crypt. This is done by running through crypts level 1 and aggroing the Spewing Horrors causing them to spit out zombies.
- At the same time 2-3 others must prepare the elites. This is done by bringing 3 elites in festering to really low health. (Optional is to have someone pull fields of misery to crypt entrance for extra exp)
- Once the 3rd elite is close msg the aggro'er to to come kill them off. At this time the aggro'er must find crypt lvl 2 and port to town.
- Aggro'er will then banner to the rest of the group.

Step 2 (Getting your 5 stacks)
- The full group will now kill off the 3 elites
- The aggro'er will now use a WAYPOINT to get to town (This is so he doesn't lose crypt lvl 2 portal.
- The aggro'er will use his portal to get to lvl 2. And hit the "G" key to banner. The group joins him by clicking his banner.
- When all 4 are in lvl 2 you may start quest and open the resplendent chest.
- Complete quest and everyone should have 5-stacks.

Step 3 (Getting your exp)
- Everyone has to stick together and try to kill off certain mobs as a group. Otherwise the run will be slow.
- It is not suggested to kill off elites in crypt lvl 1. Though if one's CC is bothering everyone you should to speed up the run and stop deaths.
- It must be noted that barbs might wander off to get some time on their wotb. Don't be insulted..it's just how they have to play.
- If someone prepped Fields of Misery you can exit crypt lvl 1 to Fields and clear the area aroudn the entrance.

Optional Content
(Make sure to clear with group if you want to do this..So everyone agrees and knows)
- Clear Fields of Misery
- Clear Prepped Weeping Hollow
- Kill Key Warden
- Have 1 prep elites, 1 prep crypts, 1 prep weeping hollow and 1 prep fields

Is just some ideas you guys can do..It's up to you as a GROUP..Don't expect everyone to cooperate for the standard run setup is what gives you move exp per hour of time. (Not GameTime, Real Time)

This post was edited by LordPain on Oct 15 2013 01:11pm
Oct 15 2013 12:53pm
Permitted Actions in Channel and Tips:

- To post looking for players to invite to your game.
- LF1M stand fore "Looking for 1 more" this is an easy way and commonly used in channel. Others are LF2M, LF3M.

Channel Rules:

- No posting links to items. This will not be tolerated at all. You will be immediately blacklisted if you do this intentionally.
- No insulting other members in the channel. It is not acceptable and there is no reason for it.
- Do not post (X dps Looking for game). It is pointless. It won't help you recieve invites and you should be looking for a crypt game yourself.
- Direct users who don't know how runs work to this thread!
- Troll comments are not welcome. Though I don't have a problem with common chatting.
- No inviting blacklisted members. You will be blacklisted immediately. There are many members in channel who monitor and report for these actions.
- Cooperate when the guild closes channel and move to a new one. We do this to leave afk'ers and blacklisted members behind and ensure a fully active channel!

If you have an issue with a member please Right-Click and Block Communication on their names. Whatever the reason this shall make your stay more enjoyable.
Gold: 8,013.34
Oct 16 2013 03:51pm
nice guide also wd with pestilence would be best to prepare mobs in fields
Gold: 1,153.00
Oct 16 2013 05:13pm
got invited to one of these channels the other day. was great.
but now its gone. and no idea how to find another.
Oct 17 2013 08:03am
Gold: 4,861.50
Oct 17 2013 08:29am
These are really great channels and this thread needs to be a sticky.

Most broken channel rule: "- Do not post (X dps Looking for game). It is pointless. It won't help you recieve invites and you should be looking for a crypt game yourself."

Lol, I never invite those people to my game when I find a room!

Like, we're all in the channel looking for a crypt run, we get the point o.O

But anyways, back on topic, this is by far the quickest way to level. I play with these people every day, and so often I join someones crypt and it ends up having 2 people from my friends list in the room, or familiar names. (Many people are on their 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and so on plvl 100)

I'll be home at about 5:30 EDT today lordpain, I'll jump in as soon as I get on.
Gold: 1,153.00
Oct 17 2013 09:05am
blizz so stupid

need invite to channel LOL
Retired Moderator
Gold: 134.94
Trader: Trusted
Oct 18 2013 12:39pm
created a new build for these runs ...the 0 dps barb...seeks crypts and Aggro's like a boss..then swap to the char who needs exp

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Jeight-1142/hero/31221433
Gold: 0.00
Oct 18 2013 04:09pm
How do you enter the channel? I have been looking for some good Crypt runs lately and this looks really nice!
Gold: 1,123.00
Oct 18 2013 04:34pm
Quote (BloomTwig @ Oct 18 2013 10:09pm)
How do you enter the channel? I have been looking for some good Crypt runs lately and this looks really nice!

yeah =(
Go Back To D3 Discussion Topic List
1238Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll