d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo > D3 Archives > SC Americas 2012+ >
Service
> Click Here For Alarming Xp Rates Per Hour > Party Games, Conversations, Fun, People!
1237Next
Closed New Topic
Gold: 3.64
Sep 30 2013 02:56pm
Constantly searching for 4 party games to play with?
I have the solution.

These games are ALL run on MP10! So make sure you can handle that! Scroll to end of post to see how each character can benefit the team!

Benefits:
- We have a massive conversation list of people farming the Decaying Crypts and only the Decaying Crypts. So games are easy to come by.
- Forget xp/hr of GAMEPLAY and recognize xp/hr of your ACTUAL TIME. This process speeds up the process of finding games that spawn Decaying Crypts.
- Parties pre-prep the decaying crypts, forcing the "Spewing Horror" to spit out many many more white trash.
- Legendary's drop at an insane rate through each game. I personally find 3-4 per run. (Of course depends on your paragon level)
- Everyone can benefit and contribute!

How to find Games or Join Games:

- Anyone not currently in a game has to create mp10 games on Act 1 , The Imprisoned Angel quest.
- Go to fields of misery.
- Search the NorthEast and SouthWest area of the fields for the random spawning Decaying Crypt.
- Once found post in conversation you have a game with 3 spots open.
- If crypts are not in that game start again.
- If a game opens up while your searching for a crypt game. You can feel free to request to join that game instead.
- This link will take you to a map that will help guide you in finding the crypts. http://www.diablowiki.net/images/2/21/Fields_of_misery_map8.jpg

How the runs work once your in game:

Initial Prepping
- 1 person.. I REPEAT ONE person keeps running through crypts and aggroing the Spewing Horrors. This causes them to spit out zombies.
- 3 People in party goto Festering Woods. They prep 3 elites. Prepping elites means bringing them down to low health.
- Once 3 elites are at low health you invite the Aggro'er to join on killing the elites.
- The aggro'er then searches for Decaying Crypts level 2. Once there hit the G key to throw out banner.
- The aggro'er ports to town..And then banners a teammate to join them.
Starting the actual Run
- The 4 of you kill off the 3 prepped elites.
- The aggro'er MUST use the Waypoint to get back to town. (Thus not losing the portal in Crypts lvl 2)
- The aggro'er goes to Decaying Crypt Level 2. Banners again and invites the 3 others in.
- The 4 of you go to the Resplendent chest and open it for your 4rth neph stack.
- Start the quest in the middle of the room.
- Complete quest. (Talk to her after you kill the family)
Starting your massive exp
- Clear out the rest of Crypts lvl 2.
- Continue to crypts level 1 and clear it backwards.
- The run is complete!
- Here is a youtube video/tip on how to prepare crypts. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hryNkf5DaY&feature=youtu.be Thanks robertordf.
The group always appreciates inviting more members or people to the conversation! The more the better! Just make sure they know how the runs and channel works!

Add one of the following BTags to join the runs! The bigger your friends list of Crypt Runners the better!

LordPain#1167
Jav#1761
Creative#1778
hellyan#1496
trileptal#1347
tablemaker#1666
Demonofhell#1536
Nightmare#1858

Please note: The main channel will fill up in the evening..It's starting to even fill up in the mornings.

These channels are provided by blizzard and not me. We simply invite people in. So as far as your temperament in channel we cannot control you. Though I expect everybody to be treated nicely and please do not bash others! If you don't like somebody please just right click there name and ignore them. And your problem is solved! Please see next section for (Suggested chat rules).

Suggested Channel Rules

- No Posting links to Items in the Channel. It is going to be hard to keep up with what's going on as it is and item links will make it even harder.
- No Bashing of other members in Channel. It's unnecessary. If you have a problem with them please
- Please try not to post (Looking for game) messages in the conversation. It's meant to gather parties not free-load.
- Please if you are not currently lined up for a game you should be searching for crypt games.
- Please note: If you are super high-end build and you dont' want to play with mid-tier characters.. Make your own party and stick with it. Most people in these games are mid-tier geared and there isn't anything wrong with that. Runs are still VERY FAST.
- Please refer people who don't know what's going on to this Thread. it is a direct guide on what to do and how to play the crypt channel.
- Just be Good Mannered in general. No need for non-sense or trolls. It's inappropriate and not necessary.

Character Builds and Party Boosters Tutorial

I will name these builds how they are. If you want to learn how to use them click the link to youtube video which will teach you.

Monk
Support monk build. E-Palm/Pull Monk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGL5LkunOQ

Wizard
If your a cm wizard..running a bubble to increase damage intake to enemies is ideal. Everyone knows how to cm ;). Replace diamond skin with Slow Time - Time Warp rune. "If you can..it makes you have to play a bit more less lazy but ..it's usually possible by most builds.

CM
-Frost Nova - Bone Chill (More damage of course..15%? hell yea)
-Slow Time - Time Warp (More dmg from party again.. 20%? OH BOY!
-Cold Blooded (more party dmg!?!?!? Another 20%? Orgasmic!)
-Teleport - Wormhole (Your gonna need it..running at the pace these guys do trust me :D)

Archon wizards is an options..If you can stay alive :ph34r:

Which Doctor

FireBats Which Doctor = My gosh..The power!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQlUlIAMvgY

Demon Hunter
Just do what you gotta do to stay alive and slam out damage lol :P.

Barbarian

I'm gonna leave this up to you..there is so many options here..
Whirlwind Build Pure
WW/Rend
WW/Rend/Hota

Those are the three popular ones.. Any one of those will work.. use as many damage buffs as you can where you wont die ;).

When you post in thread my d2jsp messenger beeps me! So plz post btag in thread and add either myself LordPain#1167 or hellyan#1496 to get into channel!

Old Threads:
- http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=68889893&f=153
- http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=68900210&f=153
- http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=68907381&f=153

Donators To Keep Thread Going:
Hellyan: 45 fg
IngramW: 4.5fg
Spine_Feast: 5fg
Itflash: 12fg
reachtheheavens: 50fg
Wrath69: 25fg
Petshop: 2fg
DustyOne: 220fg
PhoeniX_Down: 50fg
ltflash: 12 fg
Spine_Feast: 5fg
IngramW: 4.5 fg

PheoniX_Down: I just wanted to take a second and thank you and your guild for running the crypt run channel. It helps out the community and I know that I appreciate it as well as others within the community. I sent a fg donation of 50 fg to be used by your guild to do with as you all would please

Spine_Feast: great idea dude

sanman1123: Was able to run with Jav last night, good stuff, Will be on again tonight. For those of you undecided, get in and enjoy some healthy xp
hellyan: The xp is just unbelievable :)

SS_immortal: great setup u guys... if only they implement channels like they did in starcraft 2... this'll be so much easier

timoseewho: I approve of this! Please briefly look over how this is done though, saves us all time.

pizzakingnothappy: I just got through doing a run. I do exactly what u do but I also pull the entire fields and weeping hollow together. I wrote my xp down b4 I started then I subtracted it from my finishing xp and I got 82.1mil xp more. I also average 5 leg atleast everyone (paragon 97)

2y4n: the best way to farm; free bump
SirSmith86: damn 2 channels now! Keep up the good work guys!

p50-75 in a couple in game hours

JaminDRS: Been running with these wonderful people all week! Great idea here.
Note for Barbs, I highly recommend using Brawler as your 3rd passive for these runs, if you can.

Thanks everybody for your donations. All proceeds will be used for future threads! Always up for donations and volounteers to help open more channels and take in friend requests. The TradeSafe guild Leader is hosting these threads and they are recruiting. Check out the guild charter!

This post was edited by LordPain on Sep 30 2013 03:04pm
Gold: 0.00
Sep 30 2013 02:58pm
sent friend requests. tryin to get into the channel for some crypts--

250k UB firebats
rich420#1280
Gold: 243.00
Sep 30 2013 03:15pm
Sorry guys my friends list is full right now

will let you know when you can add my tag again

trileptal#1347
Gold: 14,621.48
Sep 30 2013 03:18pm
anyone mind inviting me? clueless#1471
Sep 30 2013 03:25pm
Too everyone..

Please once you receive an invite into channel..Attempt to friend request members in there.. We only have 8 people accepting friend requests publicly so in order to keep access to channel you must have a couple friends who go into it. Thank you :).

Once you receive your first invite from one of the listed members you WILL be removed from that friend list. This is to keep it growing like a virus. Thanks :)

This post was edited by LordPain on Sep 30 2013 03:25pm
Sep 30 2013 03:37pm
xer0k1llx#1288 .. Add me for runs....let me know
Sep 30 2013 03:37pm
Quote (dcasi34 @ Sep 30 2013 04:37pm)
xer0k1llx#1288 .. Add me for runs....let me know

please read thread. We're not going to pick u up on thread..only in game ;). Just post btag and proceed to add one of the volunteers.

This post was edited by LordPain on Sep 30 2013 03:38pm
Gold: 10.00
Sep 30 2013 04:03pm
Just sent friend request ... Treasonist#1760
Gold: 0.51
Sep 30 2013 04:04pm
I tried to FR two people from your last thread and no one accepted :(
Sep 30 2013 04:20pm
MP10 crypts game up atm... WD with CoB locusts

Btag: Arcflash#1323
Go Back To SC Americas 2012+ Topic List