d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo > D3 Archives > SC Americas 2012+ >
Service
> Click Here For Alarming Xp Rates Per Hour > Party Games, 50+ People, Fun, 200mil/hr+
1234Next
Closed New Topic
Gold: 3.64
Sep 29 2013 11:02am
Constantly searching for 4 party games to play with?
I have the solution.

These games are ALL run on MP10! So make sure you can handle that! Scroll to end of post to see how each character can benefit the team!

Benefits:
- We have a massive conversation list of people farming the Decaying Crypts and only the Decaying Crypts. So games are easy to come by.
- Forget xp/hr of GAMEPLAY and recognize xp/hr of your ACTUAL TIME. This process speeds up the process of finding games that spawn Decaying Crypts.
- Parties pre-prep the decaying crypts, forcing the "Spewing Horror" to spit out many many more white trash.
- Legendary's drop at an insane rate through each game. I personally find 3-4 per run. (Of course depends on your paragon level)
- Everyone can benefit and contribute!

How to find Games or Join Games:

- Anyone not currently in a game has to create mp10 games on Act 1 , The Imprisoned Angel quest.
- Go to fields of misery.
- Search the NorthEast and SouthWest area of the fields for the random spawning Decaying Crypt.
- Once found post in conversation you have a game with 3 spots open.
- If crypts are not in that game start again.
- If a game opens up while your searching for a crypt game. You can feel free to request to join that game instead.
- This link will take you to a map that will help guide you in finding the crypts. http://www.diablowiki.net/images/2/21/Fields_of_misery_map8.jpg

How the runs work once your in game:

Initial Prepping
- 1 person.. I REPEAT ONE person keeps running through crypts and aggroing the Spewing Horrors. This causes them to spit out zombies.
- 3 People in party goto Festering Woods. They prep 3 elites. Prepping elites means bringing them down to low health.
- Once 3 elites are at low health you invite the Aggro'er to join on killing the elites.
- The aggro'er then searches for Decaying Crypts level 2. Once there hit the G key to throw out banner.
- The aggro'er ports to town..And then banners a teammate to join them.
Starting the actual Run
- The 4 of you kill off the 3 prepped elites.
- The aggro'er MUST use the Waypoint to get back to town. (Thus not losing the portal in Crypts lvl 2)
- The aggro'er goes to Decaying Crypt Level 2. Banners again and invites the 3 others in.
- The 4 of you go to the Resplendent chest and open it for your 4rth neph stack.
- Start the quest in the middle of the room.
- Complete quest. (Talk to her after you kill the family)
Starting your massive exp
- Clear out the rest of Crypts lvl 2.
- Continue to crypts level 1 and clear it backwards.
- The run is complete!
- Here is a youtube video/tip on how to prepare crypts. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hryNkf5DaY&feature=youtu.be Thanks robertordf.
The group always appreciates inviting more members or people to the conversation! The more the better! Just make sure they know how the runs and channel works!

Add one of the following BTags to join the runs! The bigger your friends list of Crypt Runners the better!

LordPain#1167
Jav#1761
Creative#1778
hellyan#1496
trileptal#1347
tablemaker#1666
Demonofhell#1536
Nightmare#1858

Please note: The main channel will fill up in the evening..It's starting to even fill up in the mornings.

These channels are provided by blizzard and not me. We simply invite people in. So as far as your temperament in channel we cannot control you. Though I expect everybody to be treated nicely and please do not bash others! If you don't like somebody please just right click there name and ignore them. And your problem is solved! Please see next section for (Suggested chat rules).

Suggested Channel Rules

- No Posting links to Items in the Channel. It is going to be hard to keep up with what's going on as it is and item links will make it even harder.
- No Bashing of other members in Channel. It's unnecessary. If you have a problem with them please
- Please try not to post (Looking for game) messages in the conversation. It's meant to gather parties not free-load.
- Please if you are not currently lined up for a game you should be searching for crypt games.
- Please note: If you are super high-end build and you dont' want to play with mid-tier characters.. Make your own party and stick with it. Most people in these games are mid-tier geared and there isn't anything wrong with that. Runs are still VERY FAST.
- Please refer people who don't know what's going on to this Thread. it is a direct guide on what to do and how to play the crypt channel.
- Just be Good Mannered in general. No need for non-sense or trolls. It's inappropriate and not necessary.

Character Builds and Party Boosters Tutorial

I will name these builds how they are. If you want to learn how to use them click the link to youtube video which will teach you.

Monk
Support monk build. E-Palm/Pull Monk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_GL5LkunOQ

Wizard
If your a cm wizard..running a bubble to increase damage intake to enemies is ideal. Everyone knows how to cm ;). Replace diamond skin with Slow Time - Time Warp rune. "If you can..it makes you have to play a bit more less lazy but ..it's usually possible by most builds.

CM
-Frost Nova - Bone Chill (More damage of course..15%? hell yea)
-Slow Time - Time Warp (More dmg from party again.. 20%? OH BOY!
-Cold Blooded (more party dmg!?!?!? Another 20%? Orgasmic!)
-Teleport - Wormhole (Your gonna need it..running at the pace these guys do trust me :D)

Archon wizards is an options..If you can stay alive :ph34r:

Which Doctor

FireBats Which Doctor = My gosh..The power!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQlUlIAMvgY

Demon Hunter
Just do what you gotta do to stay alive and slam out damage lol :P.

Barbarian

I'm gonna leave this up to you..there is so many options here..
Whirlwind Build Pure
WW/Rend
WW/Rend/Hota

Those are the three popular ones.. Any one of those will work.. use as many damage buffs as you can where you wont die ;).

When you post in thread my d2jsp messenger beeps me! So plz post btag in thread and add either myself LordPain#1167 or hellyan#1496 to get into channel!

Old Threads:
- http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=68889893&f=153&o=50
- http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=68900210&f=153
Gold: 25.00
Sep 29 2013 11:26am
Very Nice * two thumbs up*
Also Im a 3rd shift Worker for you Late at Night peeps and early mornings My account is usualy always signed on!

This post was edited by TexasRebel on Sep 29 2013 11:27am
Gold: 0.00
Sep 29 2013 11:27am
the best way to farm; free bump
Sep 29 2013 11:28am
Quote (TexasRebel @ Sep 29 2013 12:26pm)
Very Nice * two thumbs up*
Also Im a 3rd shift Worker for you Late at Night peeps and early mornings My account is usualy always signed on!

Thanks for the help :)
Sep 29 2013 11:37am
monk
Divinerage#1749
Sep 29 2013 11:37am
just got back in the game 3 weeks ago and was lookin for a good farm group, u sound like u run a tight operation (god public games are so hit and miss sometimes...telling them to gather enemies and being called stupid for trying to gather enemies :P)

btag is tamman#1849

demon hunter btw

This post was edited by tamman on Sep 29 2013 11:38am
Sep 29 2013 11:38am
Quote (LordPain @ Sep 29 2013 05:28pm)
Thanks for the help :)

No problem

Also Fellow Warrior Crypt Preppers

These Two items will be your best friends!

1h Weapon
Low Dps
HIGH Vita
Socket (For Amy)
High Loh
High LS
Good ones ~ 2 Mil (At Most )

Storm Shield
High Block
AR
Str
Vit
Decent ones 2-3 Mil

Your group will love you you can survive longer and deal less damage which means more passes for prepping! ( only use these while prepping the Run)

This post was edited by TexasRebel on Sep 29 2013 11:39am
Gold: 435.00
Sep 29 2013 11:43am
high dps monk here good at clearing and prepping elites add me~
Sep 29 2013 11:50am
Quote (AgentTK1 @ Sep 29 2013 12:43pm)
high dps monk here good at clearing and prepping elites add me~

Please add one of the members in orginal post.
Sep 29 2013 12:10pm
Wont be able to Add anyone Going to bed for the Night (Day) Be on around 11:30ish pm Central
Go Back To SC Americas 2012+ Topic List
1234Next
Closed New Topic