d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Tennis > String
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 9,834.89
Aug 5 2013 04:06pm
So after playing like a year with cheap strings, I changed to some better ones, but now, after playing a couple times with this string, I'm starting to get pissed alot because like the balls that would usually end up 5 feet in front of the baseline now are getting out by a few feet... I changed both racquet strings to this (tension 55), and I'm thinking about changing them to tension 57....

But I don't wanna waste $20 worth of strings lol. Is there any solution you guys can think of that can help me with this?
Gold: 0.00
Aug 6 2013 01:19pm
Adjust your strokes... I recommend tennis warehouse forums and post a video of yourself playing.
Gold: Locked
Aug 6 2013 02:58pm
probably just need some more time to find the spin balance in your strokes.
Gold: 0.00
Aug 13 2013 06:16pm
Quote (Michael515 @ Aug 5 2013 05:06pm)
So after playing like a year with cheap strings, I changed to some better ones, but now, after playing a couple times with this string, I'm starting to get pissed alot because like the balls that would usually end up 5 feet in front of the baseline now are getting out by a few feet... I changed both racquet strings to this (tension 55), and I'm thinking about changing them to tension 57....

But I don't wanna waste $20 worth of strings lol. Is there any solution you guys can think of that can help me with this?

I think its because you are not comfortable with the strings you are using. Why did you want to change your strings in the first place? You did not really need new strings. You should of just changed the tension and kept the same strings. Try to get use to the strings you are using now.
Go Back To Tennis Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll