d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Tennis > Wimbledon Finals - My Lines
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.85
Jul 6 2013 08:29am
Welcome to my betting thread.Please read the introduction completely before placing a bet as I operate quite differently than you're probably used to.

- Please don't edit your posts, just fix your post with a new post. Otherwise I may miss your edit.

-I take all action. If everybody on the forum wants to bet 1000 on the j. waang this is fine. The only time I stop taking action on a line is if I make a post saying so. EVERY LINE IS AVAILABLE TO YOU REGARDLESS OF WHAT OTHERS ARE BETTING. The max listed is for you and not the max I'm taking for the line.

- I am attempting to make my forum gold by pocketing the vig. You can see this by looking at any of the lines. The lines will never be side a -150, side b +150. I capture the difference between the lines as my profit.

- I get my lines mainly from 5dimes. I may then add 5-10 cents additional juice for running the service.

- Your betting range is 50-1000fg per wager. This is your max and has nothing to do with the amount of money I have in play covering the other side. So you can place a 1000fg bet on a line at +300 odds (3000fg payout), or a 3000 fg bet on on -300 (1000 payout).

- My lines are posted using american odds style. A negative number means the line is the favorite. Positive line means it is the underdog. Occasionally there will be a line where they are both negative this is because of the vig. If a team is -150 and you want to win 100fg you would have to bet 150fg. If a team is +150 then you can bet 100fg to win 150fg.

- Any wagers posted after my listed times (not game start time) will be voided.

- Wagers are all cd at time of posting. Upfront is helpful but not necessary. If you are listed as welcher, blacklist, etc... your bets need to be placed upfront to be accepted or confirmed with me via pm or in thread. If you are new I may ask you to uf.

- Generallyall my payouts will happen in the morning (EST) of the next day. I will do payouts on same day for upfront bets or single line bets if I'm on and have free time. But generally expect your payout to come by 9am ESt the following day.

- I'm offering anywhere between 50-200 different wagers per day. I'm dealing with many different bettors and payouts. Please doublecheck all of your payouts for correctness. I also type the lines by hand so there may come a time when I have to cancel your bet because of a typo.

- Sometimes I may have to change a line or close a line. If I do this it will be posted in the thread.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betting is very simple say the available line is

j. Wang games won +8 -110 || o30 -112
t. hass games won -8 -120 || u 30 -118

Say you want to bet on the wang and the points under All you have to do is post...

Wang +8 500
wang/haas under 30 1000

confirmed

That is all you need to do. Simply post the pick, and your wager amount. Anything else just leads to confusion.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- If you have any questions please feel free to pm me or ask in the thread.

---------------------------

For negative lines you can wager enough to "win" 1000.

Gold: 21.62
Jul 7 2013 12:13am
My djokovic -165 330fg
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 10%
Aug 25 2013 01:45am
Such A Good Event.
Gold: 21.62
Aug 25 2013 07:36pm
Rdy for him to get back with wagers
Go Back To Tennis Topic List