d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > User Blogs > Wolf Challenge Version 1.07 > Can I Make It
Prev1345678Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 28,296.69
Jun 2 2013 11:52am
You are the beast among us wolf of the fury.

The taste of victory claws near as Duriel romances his maggots for the last time.
Gold: 5,403.00
Jun 3 2013 10:45am
Act 2 Hell started yesterday, and when they say hell they mean hell when you don't got the right gear. The physical immunitys are really bad for a fury wolf, and maggot lair and arcane were one of the worst. But the wolf stared death directly in the face and howled and clawed his way through never looking back. I myself was even astonished by the fury of the wolf, i saw at the that moment how powerful the wolf truly is, I actually started fearing my own wolf. The battle is starting to change him, i hope for the better, but i am not sure. Lets see what happens to him in the upcoming battles, ill try to watch my wolf but ill admit i am a little nervous of him. Now on to the screen shots if you dare to look at them, please don't fear them because they are, only pictures, not the real wolf.

Getting to Radament was really easy but my merc. can no longer survive more than 2 minutes. The fury wolf destroyed the undead once again.

The physical immunitys were horrid to get through, but my wolf found a amplify damage rune sword to fight the locusts. The sword is weak so i have to switch between the sword and my weapon every time they get amplified damage on them. It was slow moving but the fury wolf made it. You knew he would right.

The staff is made whole for the last time.

Jun 3 2013 10:54am

Duriel, try as he might he can't defeat the unbeatable (wolf).

The fury wolf stats act 3 Hell.

The Gidbinn has been found again, the wolf sees this quest as worthless. I told him he should get it because it protects the docks, he went and got it but not before growling at me. I hope he is alright.

Jun 3 2013 11:15am

Once again and for the last time the wolf opened his way to Mephisto. The council was very slow and disturbing, the wolf killed all the council members but this time he made them suffer and tortured them. I told the wolf to stop and leave them be, but he ignored me. What is happening to my wolf.

Hell Mephisto has perished for the last time. The battle was anti climatic, for Mephisto was a push over. And he is supposed to be a prime evil. The fury wolf spit on his crappy drops. The wolf is not farming that.

The fury wolf stats act 4 Hell.

The journey is almost over, two more prime evils to go. The wolf does not fear the upcoming events, but I wonder if the wolfs sanity can survive till the end. He has changed throughout the battles, hes getting stronger and more fearsome than ever before, but hes also getting meaner. I hope my wolf will be alright for he is my best friend. I guess i will leave with my motto because it seems fitting: WOLVES RULE. I will admit i miss my cute little wolfy.
Gold: 40,164.00
Jun 3 2013 11:34am
holy shit, how are you beating hell with those stat? :rofl:

amp damage = genius!!!
Gold: 10.77
Jun 3 2013 11:35am
Quote (LeeEel @ Jun 3 2013 12:54pm)
The Gidbinn has been found again, the wolf sees this quest as worthless.  I told him he should get it because it protects the docks, he went and got it but not before growling at me.  I hope he is alright.

The quest was worth it for the eth rune ;) once you slap that inside a weapon you won't miss targets anymore.
Gold: 28,296.69
Jun 3 2013 01:19pm
I howl at the thought of a hemo-gobbling - pulse challenged - mascara wearing coffin creep attempting this same challenge.

Step aside fang bangers, there is a reason the phrase is bat out of hell.

"Wolves rule" - LeeEel
Gold: 0.00
Jun 3 2013 10:21pm
Nice progress man :D ... you are so close to finishing it. Im wondering how many times have you died so far??, im impressed that you can walk hell act3 at lvl 53 :O ... and its good to see you have found some nice items now to boost your res and stats a bit more :) ... the end is near and the powerful wolf shall rise triumphant over the prime evils!!! :thumbsup:
Jun 4 2013 11:54am
The wolf hes a wild animal now, there is nothing i can do anymore. Sometimes i come and see the battles when my wolf leaves but when he returns i leave the battle an let him fight to his hearts content. The goings been very tough i will admit. In act 3 Hell to fight the council the wolf had use hit and run and separate tactics, and some trickery to defeat them. But in act 4 oh damn with my wolf stats, its hard. My wolf had to kill one to 3 enemy's at once and separate them if more came. Surprisingly enough Lord de seis was a pushover but the hardest enemy of them all was Grand vizier, he had mana burn, extra strong, cursed, and extra fast. Diablo on the other hand was pretty easy, he could not hurt the wolf with lightening, and could barely hurt the wolf with physical hits, but his fire storm would damn near kill my wolf in one hit. I do not know why because he had 75% fire res and 60% lit res. The wolf of course won as he always does, but his eyes seem wild now after the defeat of diablo. I wonder if hes fighting the demons to destroy evil or just killing for the fun of it now. Here are the screen shots if you dare to peek.

Izual spirit is free again, he was pretty easy to separate and bring to the city of the damn. The wolf ran past him and he followed and only four demons followed too.

Diablo dies for the last time. He was somewhat easy, though my wolf had to hit him for 7 mins.

Even Tyrael has noticed a change in the wolf, he told me the wolf has barely any sanity left in him. I told him that i can no longer tame the wolf, he advised me to keep my distants from the wolf from now on.

Jun 4 2013 12:08pm
My wolf stats Act 5 Hell.

The fury wolf has made it to act 5 Hell now. He is at his final area. The only things i am nervous about is the Hell anicinets, on the other hand my wolf fears nothing still and he can not wait to cause havoc upon the demons. One more prime evil then the world is safe, but then what of my wolf. If he kills Baal won't the fury wolf be the most powerful creature in this world. I do hope the world will be safe for our sake. The wolf is a terrible enemy to have. I am starting to question my Motto but i say it outta fear now: WOLVES RULE. Wish me luck.

This post was edited by LeeEel on Jun 4 2013 12:09pm
Go Back To User Blogs Topic List
Prev1345678Next
Add Reply New Topic