d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Official Political Picture Thread
Prev1136413651366136713685001Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 3.33
Jul 30 2017 12:56pm
Quote (fender @ Jul 30 2017 07:24pm)
this has nothing to do with the "evil media" or not agreeing with me, you LITERALLY support nazis - the AfD has welcomed them with open arms, embraced their rhetoric and policies, and won't distance themselves from blatant racists and former NPD / DVU / Republikaner members, whereas i distanced myself several times and quite clearly from violent antifa thugs... yet YOU are the one bitching about it, which is the pinnacle of hypocrisy...

speaking of which, complaining about "stupid polemic" and "parroting narrative", while basically doing nothing else but repeating simplistic right wing propaganda and deluded fantasies about me, based on emotions like fear and hate, is nothing short of moronic, sorry... back to your echo chamber...

http://www.heute-show.de/media/heuteshow/frauke-petry-erdogan-nazi-methoden-vorwurf-afd-lob-kritik-aufstand.jpg

wrong fenderp, they screened new members for connections to the NPD and didn't let them in if they did.
Gold: 57.00
Jul 30 2017 01:08pm
Quote (dro94 @ 30 Jul 2017 14:56)
wrong fenderp, they screened new members for connections to the NPD and didn't let them in if they did.

good post my friend!

ironic that fender aka heinrich told us that he himself is a nazi, but now is lashing out at poor ampoo saying that he supports nazis :wacko:

Quote (fender @ 4 Feb 2017 16:15)
call me heinrich, nazi, bigot, homophobe, anti-turk
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 30%
Jul 30 2017 01:44pm
Quote (dro94 @ 30 Jul 2017 19:56)

i don't know what your source for this is, maybe an "official" AfD reaction, whenever they pretend to be a moderate party, but there have been multiple former NPD members amongst their ranks, and that's just concerning official membership. unofficial connections and collaborations with known nazis are off the charts, even amongst higher ranking AfD members...

and while indeed SOME at the top of the party try to give it a "cleaner" image lately (others at the top don't), the lower you get in the ranks, the more blatant the racist tendencies, statements, and demands get. i'm fully aware that butthurt... i mean "trolling" might be your motivation here, but if you're actually interested in the topic feel free to do your research, dorothy - it's very interesting from a sociological and political perspective.

although they fortunately lost some steam recently, it is a bit of a concerning development how a clearly right wing party that openly caters to the bigots, is obviously somewhat successfully trying to disguise as just another moderate / conservative party. sure, merkel's failed refugee policy played right into their hand, but you would think people can't be that stupid and oblivious to history and facts - especially in germany.
however, the AfD has quickly become home to the "i'm not a bigot / nazi, BUT... (simplistic bigoted / racist / anti-others statement)" and "i'm just telling it how it is" (while making moronic comments based on propaganda and biased, unscientific talking points) crowd, you know the ones on the edge that just need a little push, the ones that could easily be influenced and incited against a certain group without putting any thought into it, the ones that require only a little manipulation to become loyal soldiers for their party, executing the will of their puppet masters, while actually thinking they are doing the "right" thing...
Gold: 2,617.52
Jul 30 2017 01:49pm
Quote (excellence @ Jul 30 2017 09:59am)

muh sides :rofl: :rofl:
Gold: 260.11
Jul 30 2017 01:50pm
Quote (EndlessSky @ Jul 30 2017 01:49pm)
muh sides :rofl: :rofl:

It's only 1 in 100, but every so often the alt-right produces a funny picture :D
Gold: 57.00
Jul 30 2017 01:53pm
Quote (Thor123422 @ 30 Jul 2017 15:50)
It's only 1 in 100, but every so often the alt-right produces a funny picture :D

even if that were true, it'd be a far better ratio then your med school application acceptance rate.
Gold: 4,383.11
Jul 30 2017 01:54pm
Quote (fender @ 30 Jul 2017 21:44)
i don't know what your source for this is, maybe an "official" AfD reaction, whenever they pretend to be a moderate party, but there have been multiple former NPD members amongst their ranks, and that's just concerning official membership. unofficial connections and collaborations with known nazis are off the charts, even amongst higher ranking AfD members...

and while indeed SOME at the top of the party try to give it a "cleaner" image lately (others at the top don't), the lower you get in the ranks, the more blatant the racist tendencies, statements, and demands get. i'm fully aware that butthurt... i mean "trolling" might be your motivation here, but if you're actually interested in the topic feel free to do your research, dorothy - it's very interesting from a sociological and political perspective.

although they fortunately lost some steam recently, it is a bit of a concerning development how a clearly right wing party that openly caters to the bigots, is obviously somewhat successfully trying to disguise as just another moderate / conservative party. sure, merkel's failed refugee policy played right into their hand, but you would think people can't be that stupid and oblivious to history and facts - especially in germany.
however, the AfD has quickly become home to the "i'm not a bigot / nazi, BUT... (simplistic bigoted / racist / anti-others statement)" and "i'm just telling it how it is" (while making moronic comments based on propaganda and biased, unscientific talking points) crowd, you know the ones on the edge that just need a little push, the ones that could easily be influenced and incited against a certain group without putting any thought into it, the ones that require only a little manipulation to become loyal soldiers for their party, executing the will of their puppet masters, while actually thinking they are doing the "right" thing...

you are literally a fake news merchant fender, it is known that this new party has issues, but it does not take away anything away from the fact that it is mainly comprised of conservative voting citizens that are done with merkels left wing policy
with your """"""logic"""""" the green party or the social democrats with their antifa connections must be equally bad, but they are the good guys in your universe repeating biased (quote:"i'm not a bigot / nazi, BUT... (simplistic bigoted / racist / anti-others statement)" and "i'm just telling it how it is" ") media statements like a trained monkey

thankfully its not up to wannabe philosophers like you, who never give an actual argument, but instead hunt imaginary nazis to bullshit them, to take away the legitimacy of a democratic party

talking about loyal soldiers, you are the prototype of a mainstream muppet
thankfully that current mainstream is failing miserably

i would add though by the way that the afd party would have no reason to exist IF the regular parties were doing their jobs
but they are not and they are not planning to change that anytime soon

This post was edited by ampoo on Jul 30 2017 01:55pm
Gold: 3.33
Jul 30 2017 01:58pm
Quote (excellence @ Jul 30 2017 08:08pm)
good post my friend!

ironic that fender aka heinrich told us that he himself is a nazi, but now is lashing out at poor ampoo saying that he supports nazis :wacko:

thank you my friend, see below roasting of fenderp aka heinrich von goebbels kristallnacht

Quote (fender @ Jul 30 2017 08:44pm)

Oh really...

A 2013 investigation conducted by the internet social analytic company Linkfluence showed little to no similarities in Facebook likes of AfD followers and those of the NPD supporter base.[113] AfD members interests tended towards euroscepticism and direct democracy, while NPD supporters showed interests in anti-Islamification, right-wing rock bands and the German military.[113] An evaluation between the hyperlinks included on AFD local party websites also showed few similarities, with the company's German chief-executive stating "The AfD supporter base and the right-wing extremist scene are digitally very far removed from one another"[113] The analysis did point to AfD members favouring links with right-wing populist reactionary conservative content.
Jul 30 2017 02:04pm
Quote (ampoo @ 30 Jul 2017 20:54)
you are literally a fake news merchant fender, it is known that this new party has issues, but it does not take away anything away from the fact that it is mainly comprised of conservative voting citizens that are done with merkels left wing policy
with your """"""logic"""""" the green party or the social democrats with their antifa connections must be equally bad, but they are the good guys in your universe repeating biased (quote:"i'm not a bigot / nazi, BUT... (simplistic bigoted / racist / anti-others statement)" and "i'm just telling it how it is" ") media statements like a trained monkey

thankfully its not up to wannabe philosophers like you, who never give an actual argument, but instead hunt imaginary nazis to bullshit them, to take away the legitimacy of a democratic party

talking about loyal soldiers, you are the prototype of a mainstream muppet
thankfully that current mainstream is failing miserably

more unwarranted ad hominems from someone who simplistically calls everything he doesn't like "fake news"... talk about "trained monkeys", hahaha...

you know, if i was "mainstream" i surely wouldn't describe merkel's refugee policy as failed, wouldn't advocate for stronger border controls and clear rules concerning actual war refugees and economic migrants, i would not criticise the violent thugs on the left and the eurocrats in brussels, but hey... whatever fits your narrative when you're so tilted...
Jul 30 2017 02:10pm
Quote (dro94 @ 30 Jul 2017 20:58)
Oh really...

yep, really. 2013... refugee crisis... please, do your research, dorothy. pretty sure you are aware of ppl like poo's statements and attitude towards africans for example - if you need any proof. or if you dare, fire up google translator and make a trip into gersub, the refugee topic in particular is very "interesting" to read

This post was edited by fender on Jul 30 2017 02:10pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1136413651366136713685001Next
Closed New Topic New Poll