d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MMORPG > Runes of Magic > Downloading Runes Of Magic Now
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 100.00
Mar 26 2013 03:35pm
What is the gold to fg ratio?

What would you rate it compared to other MMORPG's?

How many hours have you put in, and how many do you think
a person could until bored?
Gold: 0.09
Mar 26 2013 06:42pm
Lots of sellers. Low of players.

So if you desperate to buy gold from JSP. The ratios can vary. Can be high or low depending on seller on which ever server you plan on playing.

Tbh if you played WoW. This is exactly what it is but free. Just different mechanics/Jobs/Level cap.

This game more of who spends the most money on cash shop for upgrading or who farms the most to have fame/ money.

If you like WoW but don't want to pay subs. Then this game is for you. The population isn't as great on jsp. Most people on the game is friendly enough to help or just total jerks that horde everything and help.
Gold: 100.00
Mar 26 2013 09:13pm
Quote (KotomiQQ @ Mar 27 2013 12:42am)
Lots of sellers. Low of players.

So if you desperate to buy gold from JSP. The ratios can vary. Can be high or low depending on seller on which ever server you plan on playing.

Tbh if you played WoW. This is exactly what it is but free. Just different mechanics/Jobs/Level cap.

This game more of who spends the most money on cash shop for upgrading or who farms the most to have fame/ money.

If you like WoW but don't want to pay subs. Then this game is for you. The population isn't as great on jsp. Most people on the game is friendly enough to help or just total jerks that horde everything and help.

So, I should probably just stick to the game's own forum? Thank you!
I got sick of paying for a game that I wasn't happy with anymore... =(
I've been reading the website and watching the videos, and I must say, it looks nice- especially
for a f2p game. Thank you for all the info!
Gold: 1,566.00
Mar 27 2013 11:27am
Its hard to be f2p, and be end game. But it can be done, if youre willing to put the MAJOR time in. theres pretty much no jsp'rs in RoM, select few
Gold: 0.49
Mar 30 2013 09:55pm
Quote (xXLiLitalyXx @ Mar 26 2013 10:13pm)
So, I should probably just stick to the game's own forum? Thank you!
I got sick of paying for a game that I wasn't happy with anymore... =(
I've been reading the website and watching the videos, and I must say, it looks nice- especially
for a f2p game. Thank you for all the info!

Theres basically no POP of rom players in JSP

game is ok, drops off at 55 when ur quest line ends(till you get some help or figure it out urself) it can be confusing, and most places take a high farmed, or someone who spends money for items to be good

i found it was largely p2w,(paytowin) as most people who were rich/good bought dias
Go Back To Runes of Magic Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll