d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > ~ Age Of Transitions ~ > ~ Full Length Documentary ~
1236Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Jan 5 2013 02:30pm
Hello all, I have recently found this great documentary.

It is approximately an hour long.

But honestly very interesting when you get a little bit into it.

Please do not comment about it unless you actually have watched it in it's entirety and have something to say :)

No spam, or flame will be tolerated.

Keep the discussion on topics discussed in the video if you please.

Thanks and enjoy! Hope you find this video interesting as I have.

I just felt that this video deserves more attention than it has had so far.

Gold: 43.00
Jan 5 2013 02:37pm
ray and michio. this is being watched.
Jan 5 2013 03:40pm
Quote (OrionGG @ Jan 5 2013 03:37pm)
ray and michio. this is being watched.

Great :)

This is also a non profit film, and they even tell you to research this for yourself and copy and show it to everyone you know.

I do give this film maker credit for that. He isn't whoring a video for profit. He is spreading useful information to encourage people to spread awareness.

yes i should put this is

Featuring: Bill Clinton, George W Bush, Newt Gingrich, Nick Bostrom, Aubrey de Grey, Ray Kurzweil, Anders Sandberg, Michio Kaku, Hugo de Garis, Kevin Warwick, Marvin Minsky, Charles Galton Darwin, Julian Huxley, Aldous Huxley, William Shatner, Alex Jones, Jordan Maxwell, Cathy O'Brien, Alan Watt

This post was edited by omggivemeaname on Jan 5 2013 03:43pm
Gold: Locked
Jan 5 2013 04:46pm
Somehow he manages to type 8 sentences and not say a single thing about the video.
Warn: 20%
Jan 5 2013 04:54pm
well i watched it...

it's a bunch of wild speculation, from the lunatic fringe, loosely based on comments by other members of the lunatic fringe.

best/worst part is rant from Alex Jones at 31:10 (I continued to watch after seeing Alex Jones, which is a violation of one of my rules, and I paid for it!) :(
that the human race being mutated on purpose by scientists.....

This post was edited by Azrad on Jan 5 2013 04:55pm
Gold: 500.40
Jan 5 2013 04:58pm
Quote (omggivemeaname @ Jan 5 2013 02:30pm)

Please do not comment about it unless you actually have watched it in it's entirety and have something to say :)

Thanks and enjoy!  Hope you find this video interesting as I have.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdzepK-LVtU

Just curious, what exactly are you going to do about spam and flames? Did someone die and make you forum king?
Warn: 20%
Jan 5 2013 05:01pm
Quote (JEB90 @ Jan 5 2013 03:58pm)
Just curious, what exactly are you going to do about spam and flames?  Did someone die and make you forum king?

heh, i wondered that myself
Gold: 165.00
Jan 5 2013 05:44pm
Quote (omggivemeaname @ Jan 5 2013 03:30pm)

Thanks and enjoy!  Hope you find this video interesting as I have.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdzepK-LVtU

Posting this was spam, you are just trying to promote some bullshit video on an undisclosed topic. Post it in general chat, doesn't belong here. And the keeping it on topics discussed in the video is funny because your post, in fact, was not.
Jan 5 2013 08:27pm
Quote (JEB90 @ Jan 5 2013 05:58pm)
Just curious, what exactly are you going to do about spam and flames?  Did someone die and make you forum king?

its a paid topic, contribute to the conversation or get out of this thread,

this is all about politics and darwinism as religion. i think its the right section pfft.

Quote (mike14e @ Jan 5 2013 06:44pm)
Posting this was spam, you are just trying to promote some bullshit video on an undisclosed topic. Post it in general chat, doesn't belong here. And the keeping it on topics discussed in the video is funny because your post, in fact, was not.

clearly you did NOT watch the video before speaking. dense.
this is all about politics and darwinism as religion. i think its the right section pfft. And theres no ads, and nobody is paying me to post it, promotion? hell no, attempt to share some collected thoughts/opinions yes

Quote (BardOfXiix @ Jan 5 2013 05:46pm)
Somehow he manages to type 8 sentences and not say a single thing about the video.

I was simply posting the rules of this thread being paid so i dont need pointless replies.

besides your one to talk 38k posts mostly spam i remember you spamming from back when i played diablo2

seems to me all 3 of you are just a little bit dense.

This post was edited by omggivemeaname on Jan 5 2013 08:51pm
Jan 5 2013 08:30pm
Quote (Azrad @ Jan 5 2013 05:54pm)
well i watched it...

it's a bunch of wild speculation, from the lunatic fringe, loosely based on comments by other members of the lunatic fringe.

best/worst part is rant from Alex Jones at 31:10 (I continued to watch after seeing Alex Jones, which is a violation of one of my rules, and I paid for it!)  :(
that the human race being mutated on purpose by scientists.....

yes the mutation part was a little weird for me too, but the singularity and enhancement of humans through technology is all very possible and real and well, lets face it very well is in the realm of possibility.

Whatever, but i do thank you for giving it a watch sir. Some is definitely worth absorbing, but yes... some is still on the "crazier side"
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
1236Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll