d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > Site Suggestions >
Poll > Conspiracy Subforum > A Safe Haven For Those Who Ask Why?
12337Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 43.00
Jan 5 2013 12:53pm
reposting this with a poll.

how does the "board" view suggestions for new sub forums lol

reason i ask is in PaRD there is talk of conspiracy theories. a lot of the time it is a matter of opinion and not being objective in order to consider it relevant to the PaRD guidelines. or even as a legitimate idea for that matter. but when people, myself being one, try to even discuss it the subject at hand is completely flamed and reared off course from the original discussion. here is just an example of the mindset some members have towards users like myself.
http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=65876422&f=119 (i was just as guilty in this, as i instigated the thread, but it is hard to just ignore and report like the mods say when i can never get a point across.)

there are a few members i was surprised to find who have pmed me saying essentially to not waste my time talking about it in here due to the fact that people are close minded when it comes to considering those ideals. why should we have to keep those opinions to ourselves when everyone else has there own little slice of paradise. i can understand if you think it would be a waste of time or whatever. hell id even pose as acting sheriff, reporting spammers and flamers left and right. it just sucks not being able to talk about anything on PaRD because of the opinions i share. whether it be talk of ufos, flouride in the water or if oprah is a reptillian queen hatching her spawn all over the planet, it shouldnt be an issue for a member to share their own opinion as long as it is relevant. and there should be a safe place for the ideas we discuss, obviously there would need to be guidelines im not looking for a place to +1. considering there are sub forums for games with like 11 players i dont see how this wouldnt serve a purpose for rooting out spam and unwanted tension between members. and overall just adding a bit more diversity to this already diverse site.
Gold: 138.69
Jan 5 2013 01:01pm
Great idea! I voted yes ofc.
Gold: 0.00
Jan 5 2013 09:37pm
yes , because the density of some of the kids in general chat, is astounding and quite frustrating to be honest.
Gold: 1,357.00
Jan 5 2013 10:24pm
So you posted a thread calling people out for being mean and want a subforum now? People in PaRD like facts. I don't understand the point of your subforum. People just post whatever they think without posting any relevant support ? Voted no
Gold: 1,272.50
Jan 5 2013 10:28pm
You believe 9/11 was an inside job, and you want the admin on this forum to take u seriously?

You should not only be ashamed of yourself for disrespecting the lives lost on that day but should stop believing that it was an inside job as well.

Voted no.
Gold: 138.69
Jan 5 2013 10:59pm
Quote (SaveThisWolf @ Jan 5 2013 10:24pm)
So you posted a thread calling people out for being mean and want a subforum now? People in PaRD like facts. I don't understand the point of your subforum. People just post whatever they think without posting any relevant support ? Voted no

Relevant information is normally posted with fringe topics, it's just ignored or rejected by PaRD/STaN regulars.

Quote (HighschoolTurd @ Jan 5 2013 10:28pm)
You believe 9/11 was an inside job, and you want the admin on this forum to take u seriously?

You should not only be ashamed of yourself for disrespecting the lives lost on that day but should stop believing that it was an inside job as well.

Voted no.

You refer to yourself as Turd. Should anyone take you seriously?

Honestly I think it's silly to even include a poll for something like this. Who cares who doesn't want this? The idea of this sub-forum is for like minded individuals to share information regarding topics that they're collectively interested in, hence the only thing that matters is who is interested in this. Those who are voting no to this should realize that they're essentially keeping people and ideas around the forum areas where they aren't wanted. Thanks for showing how intelligent you are :rolleyes:

This post was edited by Cannabist on Jan 5 2013 11:01pm
Jan 5 2013 11:23pm
if there is a christian fellowship, then i dont see why there cant be this. both are plausible.

Quote (SaveThisWolf @ Jan 5 2013 10:24pm)

because clearly it looks like the initial problem was with this op? it has been an ongoing battle, as the turd liked to point out. the purpose of me showing the link, is so you can see the objectified views one gets for believing in aliens lmao.

This post was edited by OrionGG on Jan 5 2013 11:28pm
Jan 6 2013 07:40am
here is another example http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=65960245&f=119. the subject at hand is more or less RAY KURZWEIL's singularity. he is more than a smart man, but because it isnt what a normal person would think, you can see the reaction that was given.
there is more than enough reason for this subforum. it reduces spam, flame, and gives a place for people to talk about these certain subjects.

People just post whatever they think without posting any relevant support ? Voted no

and also where does it say they can post anything. increase your comprehension skills.

obviously there would need to be guidelines im not looking for a place to +1. considering there are sub forums for games with like 11 players i dont see how this wouldnt serve a purpose for rooting out spam and unwanted tension between members. and overall just adding a bit more diversity to this already diverse site.
Gold: 6.85
Jan 6 2013 07:43am
i would make a history forum with couple of subforums, but i like the idea anyway
Gold: 0.01
Warn: 10%
Jan 6 2013 08:04am
I support this.
Go Back To Site Suggestions Topic List
12337Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll